Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The little victories.

This story does involve bathroom usage, but there was no wetting or anything and the story is about a little boy so I don’t want people to be masturbating to this so I’m not posting it in omorashi general. 

I went skiing over the weekend. Now, it’s notoriously hard to use the bathroom while skiing, as you have to get all the way down the mountain, get your skiis off, lock them up, walk in your uncomfortable and hard to walk in ski boots into the lodge (and in my case down a flight of stairs) and all the way to the bathroom, where you then have to lower all your layers, including the hard to remove snow pants, in order to use the tiolet/urinal. And kids are known to not want to try and use the bathroom until they really have to go, especially when getting ready to ski at the ski lodge. 

Anyway so I was skiing on Sunday and my family and I had stopped to have lunch in the lodge and before we went back out I decided I should use the bathroom. I go downstairs and enter the bathroom. In it I see a young (somewhere between 5 and 8) boy and presumably his father. They had just entered the bathroom and the boy is kind of standing around. I head towards a stall and see him struggling to get his snow pants down in front of the Urinal. I peed in the tiolet and walked back out of the stall and to the sink to wash my hands and this kid is still trying to remove his clothes. Finally, a few seconds later, he gets his clothes off and starts peeing in the urinal. 

What i heard next was priceless: in the most happy excited high pitched voice, this kid says “dad, I didn’t pee my pants!!”

I don’t know what was going on in his head, but his tone of voice made it sound like this was a first, or at least it wasn’t so common for him to make it to the tiolet while skiing. It’s very likely that there was just one accident and he was just proud of making it this time, or he was new to skiing and this was only the second time he had had to pee while skiing, and that the other time had ended in an accident, but his tone of voice definitely suggested that this was exciting and maybe a little unexpected, or at least that there had been one or more instances of peeing his pants. 

Just thought that was really cute to hear and thought I would share it here. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

The tags "boy" and "kid" suggest underage content, and as sonic would say, THAT'S NO GOOD.

Precisely why I posted it in this forum - I didn't want this to be seen as something sexual. It certainly wasn't for me. I just thought it was kind of funny and wanted to share it. But I didn't want people to read it in the same light that they would a consenting adult intentionally peeing themselves, where people will masturbate to the story and be turned on etc. I wanted it to be clear that this wasn't an appropriate story to do that too. 

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Precisely why I posted it in this forum - I didn't want this to be seen as something sexual. It certainly wasn't for me. I just thought it was kind of funny and wanted to share it. But I didn't want people to read it in the same light that they would a consenting adult intentionally peeing themselves, where people will masturbate to the story and be turned on etc. I wanted it to be clear that this wasn't an appropriate story to do that too. 

Just be super careful with what you post. For all we know, some pedophile is prolly jacking it right now to this post considering the scenario is just like the adult just made it scenarios that people like biku like so much. And, well, I'm sure some pedophiles out there like just made its too.. That's why I worry..