Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people have had a pee accident and not felt super-ashamed of it?

I've heard quite a few stories on here of people who wet themselves completely by accident but either only felt mild embarrassment that they got over quickly, didn't care, or enjoyed it.

I find the concept quite fascinating as I'd be super-embarrassed if anyone I knew in real life saw me wet myself (despite how much I love it when no one's around), so I assumed it'd be the same for everyone else. But how many of you have either been unashamed of it, only mildly embarrassed, or enjoyed it? (Not counting voluntary wettings or deliberately putting yourself in a situation to lose control, at least half the people here do that. May count if it was stressful then but enjoyable to look back on, like many of @KozmoFox's wettings we love to read about)

Or, how many have seen people in the same scenario? You don't have to be detailed about it. One of the things that caught my interest was a story someone mentioned (in reply to a slightly creepy one) where two girls wet their shorts (after pulling them up when someone walked in on them peeing), and having to stay in them until they dried, but didn't seem to mind too much, as if they'd simply spilled a glass of water. (I can't remember who said it offhand)

2 - me and college-time friend. Both were related with drunk wettings.

My situation was typical - late return, a lot of alcohol before and simple miscalculation. I lost it maybe 100m from my house, at the street. The main reason why I'm not 'super ashamed of it' is that it was very late and I was seen by nobody. Simple I was lucky enough to get away with it, no consequences except bigger cleaning, no damage in clothes. I'm sure that if this situation was under diffrent circumstances I would be much more ashamed of it.

The second one (or it should be first counting timeline, but it's not important) is very, very similar, but it concerned 'college-time friend'. She was a part of our group, and yes, we had a lot of 'party hard' events. And once after texting her if she was already at home and everything is fine, she admitted that 'everything is fine, but I peed my pants just close to my house'. I've tried to check politely if everything is fine with her and she confirmed. Later this topic was called back only once and for a moment, and she said that's 'nothing really big', 'incalculated cost of hard drinking' and 'it's only happening once-twice every year'. She was rather cool with that, but she claimed that she have never peed herself while being sober.  

I feel very ashamed when I have a real unplanned accident in front of people, especially if they know me. Maybe a little less than a person without omo fetish, but it's still very stressful and nerve wrecking. 

Even with planned accidents when I get myself willingly to the situation where I have an accident, I feel quite ashamed after the first thrill of wetting myself if people notice my accident or aftermath of it. But I kind of enjoy being ashamed a little, so I still regularly do it in front of people and blame it on my weak bladder and lack of ability to control my bladder when I'm really nervous.

5 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I feel very ashamed when I have a real unplanned accident in front of people, especially if they know me. Maybe a little less than a person without omo fetish, but it's still very stressful and nerve wrecking. 

Even with planned accidents when I get myself willingly to the situation where I have an accident, I feel quite ashamed after the first thrill of wetting myself if people notice my accident or aftermath of it. But I kind of enjoy being ashamed a little, so I still regularly do it in front of people and blame it on my weak bladder and lack of ability to control my bladder when I'm really nervous.

Probably a little less than I would. If I thought there was a risk of peeing myself in front of someone, my fetish would be forgotten for the moment. It sounds like it is enjoyable for you though.

I do often dream of a world where people could wet themselves in front of each other without it being a big deal. (Yes, I know that would decrease the rate of people getting the fetish, but those of us with it now will have it forever) I even came up with a similar story about it, playing some of my other fetishes, might have got carried away at the end but I likely won't be posting it, either because of my shyness or because almost no one would read it.

Obviously it all depends on the person. I would like to think people who would get over it rather quickly are more common.

Oh and I kind of meant "in front of someone else", which would be the most humiliating for me. If I wet myself accidentally and unplanned, I'd enjoy it if no one ever saw or found out.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

The Dark Wolf Yes, I enjoy it and I'm super ashamed at the same time. It's kind of like a roller coaster in my head. It's satisfying, but I'm so ashamed at the same time I can barely speak and get tears in my eyes. Sometimes it's so stressful, that I already stopped wetting myself and than start again because I'm so nervous. It's bit sadomasochistic, I guess.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
On 12/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I even came up with a similar story about it, playing some of my other fetishes, might have got carried away at the end but I likely won't be posting it, either because of my shyness or because almost no one would read it.

Off topic, but If you ever decide to post the story, id be more than interested! I always enjoy watersports stories that can use a few kinks at once ?

18 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

Off topic, but If you ever decide to post the story, id be more than interested! I always enjoy watersports stories that can use a few kinks at once ?

I suppose I could. If it involves any form of omo and doesn't involve scat (unless it's messing), it is kosher for this site. I'll think about it. Though it's the Equestria Girls again (human versions of ponies), not a lot of people seem to know or fetishize them.

Twice when I was in college, the first time I was walking home from a party after a night of heavy drinking. I had used the bathroom before leaving and it was only a mile or two so it couldn’t be that bad, right?

As I got close to my building I realized that I had been wrong, I needed to go very soon or it wouldn’t be by choice. I was almost home so I decided that it would be better to just push on as fast as possible instead of messing around in an alleyway or behind a bush and risk getting seen by any of the roving police cars in the area. 

At the door of the building I felt something warm and a second later I felt it again. Realizing I had started spurting, I clamped down with my bladder muscles and tried to get to my apartment as fast as possible. Getting up the stairs wasn’t any easier and the spurts kept coming. Panicking I grabbed myself with my hand. My underwear was getting soaked and By the wet feeling on my hands I was sure it was becoming very obvious on my jeans. Thankfully the hallway was empty so no one saw the drunk student frantically holding their crotch having a slow motion accident.

When I got to my door my bladder decided it was in charge and it wasn’t going to be just spurting anymore. As I fumbled with the keys a full on flood started and piss was now spraying out. After a second my drunk brain finally grasped that I was pissing myself completely and I staggered through the door and kicked off my shoes. 

My roommates were out of town but even if they weren’t it was too late to regain control anyways. I made a beeline to the bathroom, if anyone was there it would have been totally obvious what was happening. My crotch, running down my legs, onto the floor, a night of alcohol made its exit uncontrollably.

The toilet seemed pointless now so I just stood in the bathtub and let myself finish. My face was flushed as I stood in a puddle, thankfully I was the only witness so it meant nothing other than some clean up and laundry.

The second time I had made it home with any incident and the last thing I remembered was downing several glasses of water before going to bed to ward off the hangover headache.

Crucially I didn’t remember going to the bathroom so I think you know how this went. 

I woke up feeling a little cold...As I came out of the fog and gathered my senses, I realized I was also sticky and wet.

I had pissed myself in my sleep...massively. My underwear was obviously completely soaked and was at the center of a stain that went from my thighs up to the chest of the sodden t-shirt I was also wearing. When my bladder emptied itself piss had even sprayed up through the sheets and blankets over me. I could see a damp patch over my crotch area on the top blanket. 

As as I laid there trying to wrap my head around wetting the bed like a bratty kid I realized that I had a ton of laundry to do before anyone else woke up and that insult to injury I also needed to piss again. 

It was a long tired morning but I think I got everything cleaned up before anyone else got out of bed. I was lucky that time, again the only witness to my accident was myself. 

Edited by mfmf (see edit history)
7 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

I can dig it! ? thethere's not a whole lot I'm not willing to at least try out, there's very few things I won't ever consider doing ??

Other kinks in the story are farting, cake sitting, pants splitting at the butt, tickling (if you consider that a fetish but it isn't for me, I often use it as the trigger for a wetting), buttplay, and, in a sort of epilogue listing their misadventures, there's also brief spanking, olfactophilia, soap/washing, facesitting, and wedgies. There isn't anything explicit regarding nudity or sexual content, it's all fetish fuel, but it does get very stretchy and isn't quite as detailed in some parts.

6 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Other kinks in the story are farting, cake sitting, pants splitting at the butt, tickling (if you consider that a fetish but it isn't for me, I often use it as the trigger for a wetting), buttplay, and, in a sort of epilogue listing their misadventures, there's also brief spanking, olfactophilia, soap/washing, facesitting, and wedgies. There isn't anything explicit regarding nudity or sexual content, it's all fetish fuel, but it does get very stretchy and isn't quite as detailed in some parts.

Sometimes vagueness is much better for leaving room for imagination ? looking forward to reading the story if you decide to post it!! ?

Edited by AriesTheRam
Spelling errors. (see edit history)
5 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Sometimes vagueness is much better for leaving room for imagination ? looking forward to reading the story if you decide to post it!! ?

In that case I might post it after all. And wetting is featured slightly more too.

Edit: Reviewing it before posting it here, I'm not sure if it's featured enough. There are three "main" wettings which aren't described in much detail and are only a small fraction of the kinky events of the story, plus a "list" of events that happen at other times, a few of which involve wettings, and brief mention of past wettings. I know that sounds like a lot but it's not really that much and I don't know if I should if it doesn't revolve around it that much.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

My friend and I had been out for a night on the beer and came back to mine. After a couple more drinks we staggered to bed, my friend collapsing on the bed fully dressed. I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed beside him. When we woke next morning he was wet down both legs of his jeans and my boxers were wet on the side where we had laid close together in the night. He was completely unconcerned about wetting himself and the bed so I just wet my boxers too to show that I was as cool about it as he was. 

2 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Awesome!!! I'm gunna read it tomorrow ? I have a whole day to get a good read in! Thank you so much for sharing a story with me, it means a lot to me ?

No problem. One of the main reasons I stopped writing for an audience is not many people enjoy them anymore. If you think you will, I might as well let you try it. I apologize in advance if you're disappointed.

My Scout troop went rappelling, and I went in my pants.  At first I was mortified, but later two other boys did the same, so it wasn't so bad.  That night somebody got diapers, and, at the campfire, we had to put them on over our undies, and wear them all evening.  It was kinds fun.  I think I would have been embarrassed, if girls had been there.