Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Okay, here goes...(fear wetting)

Guest CountAvalanche

Guest CountAvalanche

Nobody knows about this. This happened to me a few years ago when I was 19 years old. I was driving to school, my class didn't start until around 10, rather than 7 like usual, so when I arrived all the parking spaces were taken. The school had a huge parking lot deficiency back then and got a lot of complaints for it...anyway I was young and dumb and had seen others do it, so I was like "fuck it, I'll just park at the edge of the lot although it's not marked up, no one will care"

Well...that day someone did care. This old man came rolling up in a huge SUV. I don't know what he did there, I didn't recognise him as a teacher. But he began yelling at me (rightfully) that I was parking illegally and should find a proper parking spot.

I didn't want trouble, and knew I was in the wrong, so I was like "alright, alright", I'll go park further downtown". At the same instant as this happened, I felt a weird sensation, and to my horror I realised I was wetting my jeans in fear. I didn't even know I needed to pee at that time, I think it was something about how big and intimidating he was that triggered some flight instinct in me. Thankfully my car was between me and the other man, so he couldn't see it, and by a stroke of luck I had a towel in my gym bag sitting on the passenger seat that day. I quickly put the towel down on my seat and drove to a nearby parking lot in the woods where I could change into my gymwear and wash my pants in the river to get the smell away before driving home. I've never been so mortified, I remember crying in my car on the way there. Until that day I didn't even know you could piss yourself from being scared/startled...

Anything similar happened to someone else? 

I know the feeling so well. I wet myself numerous times due to fear since I was a child and the problem never completely stopped even in my adult life. I still have an occasional wetting accident when I'm scared. It happened when I was bullied on the street while dressed as a woman and I run across a bunch of drunk guys, when I had a car accident and when I nearly got run over by a car. It happens even at stupid times like when a cat jumps out of the trash can all the sudden or when I visit a haunted house on Halloween or get scared by scary maze, air horn or something similar and it even happened once at work, when boss yelled at me. That was a particularly embarrassing moment.

Not so much a fear wetting, but a surprise wetting. I was doing a hold when my boyfriend comes home and like the asshole he is, never announces when he comes inside the house lol

So I round a corner, scream when I just see someone, and in the few seconds I'm scrambling backward I eventually realize that it was him but it was too late, hold ruined!

I was once a passenger in a friends car and we were involved in a minor accident. But the shock must have been too much for someone who was already holding himself after a few beers and I suddenly discovered I had started to wet myself. I regained control fairly quickly but even a few seconds can soak your clothes. Luckily it was dark and he didn't see the wet patch on my jeans.

I thought I had got away without any discovery until the following morning. I had put my jeans and wet briefs in the washing machine but my mother discovered them when she went to put some other clothes in. I explained what had happened and she was very sympathetic.

Guest CountAvalanche

Glad I'm not the only one. It was a really odd sensation. I could feel my muscles forcing my bladder to empty, but without my command. Pretty frightening that it can happen just like that, even when you don't think you have to go...