Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest wetguyy10
4 hours ago, Breadfan said:

My girl can hold it with the best of them, we went to her parents at 3 and didn't leave until after 7. That's only four hours, but she had three glasses of tea and not once got up to go pee. She held all that liquid inside her until she exploded back at the house

Did she make it lol

I’ve seen many stories on google of people who normally wet the bed staying in their diapers on Christmas and being too excited to take a bathroom break and wetting themselves. There was one in particular that he talked about how every year this boy’s parents out him and his brother in diapers. They never wet the bed but they would always wet that night and then stay in the diaper and wet it throughout the day and on Christmas it was seen in his family as totally fine. We even posted a picture on the story of him next to his grandpa when he was like 10 with an obvious wet diaper bulge and wet spots on the side where it had leaked. 

On 12/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, BENAir01 said:

every year this boy’s parents out him and his brother in diapers. They never wet the bed but they would always wet that night and then stay in the diaper and wet it throughout the day and on Christmas it was seen in his family as totally fine. 

Fascinating, so everyone had a very omo christmas morning.

I had brothers who were bed wetters, and if they turned up at the christmas tree without changing first, they really stank! I guess it would be different if it was fresh.