Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Will you ever come out with your fetish?

I don't think I would associate coming out as homosexual with coming out with a fetish. For example I am pansexual and that is completely separate from my being into omorashi. However, to answer the question, no. I am terrified to even tell people I am in a relationship what I am into sexually. I keep it to a very small group of people. Usually just who I am currently dating or who I have already dated. 

I have never told anyone about my peeing and pooping, except for one woman who was relatively candid about her own peeing and as I liked her I wasn't too shy, but it never came to anything as we both had partners. Several people may know I mess myself, because I've had some contemptuous looks after a shitting session. That's unfortunate, and luckily I've never seen any of them again, though I'd rather like to see the man who grinned from ear to ear when he smelt me.

I've come clean to my boyfriend and another guy friend. Of course i was worried at first but then he confessed some kinks of his own and now we're both supportive of one another's fetishes. It was really scary to first admit to myself I had such a kink and I hated myself for it for years. Telling someone wasn't easy and it took probably 30 minutes because he couldn't understand my uncontrollable sobbing.

I agree that it's not something you need to share with others, but I have to disagree that it shouldn't be shared with anyone you're not having sex with. I have shared it with close friends in the past because the conversation came up and I trusted them enough to share it. It was the same as sharing anything else about my life that I usually keep secret which is what made it fun to share.

On 12/24/2018 at 11:45 AM, kenken4k said:

Will you ever come out with your pee fetish to an audience? I was thinking about if I were to ever become a YouTuber with a loyal fanbase...

What’re your thoughts? 

Absolutely not, for the reasons well explained by others.

I admire everyone here who has had enough trust in their friends/partners to share their fetish. The closest I have got to that is dropping hints to sexual partners. While I have had more than one partner who's into 'ws,' none so far that are into actual omorashi or even wetting clothing, but I remain hopeful. ?

I'd also like to add that while the responses to your OP are based on each individual's actual life situation, your OP itself is based on a 'what if' situation, that isn't real. Therefore it's implicit that like everyone else who's posted here, in reality you would not come out with your pee fetish 'to an audience' either.

21 hours ago, facade said:

I have to disagree that it shouldn't be shared with anyone you're not having sex with.

I agree. I am 40 years old now and I had in my life 3 long-lasting relationships (over 1 year). First I was too shy to deal with but both two next have got know it.

But my two closest friends who are only friends and I do not have any plans to be in relationships with them know it. Of course I did not tell them about my fetish after one week, it took time but after months I could trust them and one day conversation took that direction...

But to come out with my fetish to people which I do not know so much or only via social media... thanks, no!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest blitzomo

I would not tell anybody, a fetish is too personal and it would be just weird if people knew about it.

I told only to an ex girlfriend and she was ok with it, but I don't know if I would tell another partner, because you never know how they would feel about it, or how they would react.

I would rather keep this only to myself. 

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who is starting out getting involved in streaming and making videos for FFXIV, which is a game I play a lot and has become a big part of my life and my relationship with my girlfriend who also plays, I would never see or feel the need to "come out" to that particular audience about my fetishes. It's less that I'm embarrassed to share it or I inherently think people should keep this kind of stuff secret (I for one have a group of friends who all know I have this fetish, and everyone I've been in a relationship with has known it). It's not even like my audience couldn't figure out I'm a huge pervert. I'm not really covert about it and my character's a cat girl that I dress up in skimpy outfits. But it's just not relevant to the content I'm producing and I don't really see any potential benefits from it. Like, there's one thing sharing a personal story with your audience because you're trying to connect with them, but usually those are things that your audience can relate to or at least understand. The very definition of a fetish means that it's less relatable and harder for other people to understand the appeal of. You're not really connecting with your audience, you may unintentionally ostracize or put off people who don't want to hear about that kind of thing, and unfortunately you would be leaving yourself open for judgment from people who have no problem harassing and bullying other people for their interests behind the safety of a keyboard.

I do think there are reasons for opening up to certain people about your fetish, even if they aren't people you're planning on being sexually active with. One of my best friends and I have had many interesting conversations about our differing fetishes, and we've both gained insight on our fetishes as a result. It's become a talking point and kind of a "bro bonding moment" deal, as weird as that may seem. At the very least, I do think if you plan on taking any relationship seriously, fetishes are something that need to be discussed between the two of you, even if you don't plan on making them participate in your fetish. It can definitely be intimidating to talk to your SO about that kind of stuff. Relationships always work and function the best when you can be fully open and transparent to your SO. Not saying they can't work or function without telling them, but being able to open up about yourself to them reduces a lot of stress and helps the relationship thrive. And more often than not, you'll find they're more willing to accept all of you than you might think. I've opened up about it to every one of my relationships, past and present, in the past and the worst I've gotten is "It's a bit weird." 3 out of the 4 of them were actively willing to participate in it, and even the one who wasn't didn't dump me over it. I say all of this because I saw a lot of people saying they haven't or wouldn't even tell their SO, which I not only think is a poor relationship decision, but I think it's usually born of concern or worry over how they'll react, which is usually going to be way more accepting than you think.