Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

inthecrack desperation: anyone know this model?

A while back I found this nice video. It appears to be from inthecrack.com website, which is basically a website of naked girl videos. However, sometimes they also do pissing scences, though not very good ones. However, this one seems to be an exception  as the girls appears quite desperate from the start...I assume that she was kept waiting too long for the filming to start.

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this model? 

Naked Table.wmv
4 hours ago, wether said:

It seems the video you uploaded is complete, the is unfortunately nothing before the pee scene. I wish there was at least several minutes of a good desperation.

They normally only do peeing scenes, without the desperation part. Sometimes the woman only let out a small amount of pee, meaning they wouldn't even need to go.

What I think happened in this case was that the filming of prior scenes probably took longer than the girl expected, resulting in some real desperation. That's why I'd love to see the prior scenes, maybe we might get to see some subtle squirming.