Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 9:43 PM, 8BitMike said:

This is another custom video I had made for me from the wonderful girl that was featured in the school girl wetting I posted some time ago.

Unlike that video, this isn't scripted at all as all I told her I wanted was for her to be extremely full before she started filming. Just like last time, I'll be showing her this thread since she enjoys knowing that people enjoy her content, so be nice!

Enjoy. ?

IMG_1469.MOV

First of all nice video, second of all non fetish related, I like the forum  handle you chose, if you find retro computing interesting, might I suggest you watch "The 8 bit guy" on youtube, he talks about computers like the commodore 64, tandy's and the like.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, etechie said:

First of all nice video, second of all non fetish related, I like the forum  handle you chose, if you find retro computing interesting, might I suggest you watch "The 8 bit guy" on youtube, he talks about computers like the commodore 64, tandy's and the like.

Ha, he's actually one of my subscriptions. Retro gaming has been an interest of mine for years and half the time I'm in the mood to game it's usually something pretty old.

23 hours ago, Weasel said:

Gosh, is she ever cute. I just love those glasses... and her attitude. Cute enough that I'll save this one -- even though I'm not into wetting! 

Not sure why but this comment made me smile, haha. She really is incredibly cute, though. ?

• 2 weeks later...