Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I once posted a German video in which a woman takes a pee break in the forest and tries to pee her pants, but seemingly can't do it instantly. She needs some "support" from her friend until it starts to flow.

That might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it could be a start: https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/41631-german-wetting-videos-with-english-subtitles/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-1410738

You can turn on English subtitles to understand what they're saying!

I just remember another MDH clip in which a woman tries to pee on a man in a swimming pool. It takes her a few attempts before she finally manages to squeeze it out. She's naked though and it includes explicit sexual activity too. I could upload it if you're interested...

I have a nice collection of pee and wetting stuff - maybe if you'd be a little more specific what you're looking for - just wetting or naked peeing too? Do you want to see her pee in the end or not?

Guest Rumorhasit

I can't seem to find it, but I remember the video with a girl who tried for a couple minutes to pee herself standing in gray leggings before managing to do so when squatting. I think it was DJ bailout or something like that.