Poll: sexual content in omo, or no sexual content in omo

Do you enjoy sexual content in omo (besides the wetting/desperation)  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy sexual content in omo?

• Yes
    • No

So, do you like sexual content in omo, such as masturbation, getting turned on by wetting/desperation, sex, etc.?

i do like sexual content in omo but i also enjoy just seeing someone desperate or wetting with no sexual content at all so

i voted yes but if i could vote both i would

I wish one of the options was "depends on my mood". Sometimes I really enjoy sexy omo and sometimes I really enjoy just omo.

I picked yes because there is almost nothing hotter to me than a pretty girl wetting herself and actually being aroused by it. However, I could really go with either. It definitely depends on the mood.

I like it both ways.  I cant help but get aroused by omo tho, so I said yes.

On 12/21/2018 at 10:50 AM, Mandymom said:

So, do you like sexual content in omo, such as masturbation, getting turned on by wetting/desperation, sex, etc.?

I don't really care for it.

For writing/stories unless it contains a few specific sexual acts that I really, really don't like, then sexual content won't stop me from reading it.

When it comes to videos, though, I don't want any sexual content in them and will avoid any that contain it.

Never ever with visual stuff. Though I prefer writing anyway.

Writing depends. Sex needs to be significantly more specific in tone to what I prefer to be enjoyable than Desp/Wet does.

It's not a sexual thing for me.

I prefer that stories avoid sexual content, or at least keep it fairly tame.

For me, i'm not much for sexual content. I'm normally there to see some wetting and/or messing. I prefer them to be accidents. Sexual content isn't really what I look for when searching for omo stuff. If I wanted sexual content, I'd search for penetration. 

I voted yes. It could go either way-- some stories work better without a sexual element, and others with. Plus it's nice to know that it is a full-on fetish for others and I feel less weird about it. ?

I voted yes. I can't help but get "excited" when watching a guy squirm in desperation. Even reading a somewhat innocent, non sexual story turns me on.. Don't know why, it's just the way I am. Like, I'll be watching an omo video, and I think, how can he NOT have a boner right now? Lol.. But I get it; it's different for everyone. 

I'd vote no. I find that if there is sexual content, most of the video is taken up with that, and it's boring, in both senses of the word. Sometimes it even gets gruesome, with vomit and violence. I close those videos fast.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:45 AM, Dunney said:

I'd vote no. I find that if there is sexual content, most of the video is taken up with that, and it's boring, in both senses of the word. Sometimes it even gets gruesome, with vomit and violence. I close those videos fast.

Oh my gosh, someone else who is just like me when it comes to these things. O.o

Sex and wetting can be hot, but for the sake of holding I personally would rather just focus on that in the moment

Some sexual content may be necessary in an omo story or account as long as it doesn't become the main focus.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but then it would be a sexual story that included omo and probably more appropriate at some other site.  

If it comes to actual playtime, I enjoy some sort of sexual award for my challenges, but I don't try to let myself go, fully. If I am doing any watersports, or omo, I typically make it a whole day thing, ending off with some sort of wetting/drinking finale.

I'd say absolutely yes for stories, which is why I write them the way I do. But for visual... a lot less so. I like seeing women orgasm in videos, but masturbation can be a little boring to watch, and having another guy in the picture kinda reduces the appeal somehow. Another woman, on the other hand...