Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How old are you?

1 minute ago, Alex Oxford said:

Unfortunately, I was that silly. I made a gamertag on Xbox love when I was 14, with the number “14” in it. People are still surprised when they hear a grown ass man over the mic ? 

My email address also has a 19 in it and at the time I made it my dad said to me "Well, what about when you're not 19 anymore, that won't always work." At the time I was 17 so I replied "Uh dad, I'm not 19 now..." ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a 67 year old female and this is my first time posting. The emotional wall that kept me from communicating on this site just fell to pieces when I saw that there were others in their 50’s, 60’s a

Hope some like a more mature female. I’ll be 42 in a few weeks! 

30 birthday is January... just saying ?

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

I’m 35 but glad to see so many younger people into the topic. I’ve had urgency issues since I was a kid but also learned to like the feeling of wetting, however it wasn’t as main stream and the internet wasn’t what it is today so I did it predominantly in private. 

35 here too, and was surprised as to all the younger members also. I had some bedwetting stuff when I was younger that brought about my wetting fetishes, and can remember being 13 or so when the internet really started to get going and finding sites like “Shana and Ger” (I think- does this ring a bell) that would have still shots of people wetting, and some pics from whp when they first got going. Seeing a wetting video was a whole other level at the time.   But yeah, always did some wetting and related things at home in secret when I could as a kid, and now it feels a bit validating to see pee related stuff somewhat regularly. 

Guest irvingarlington

I'm 33, and am also amazed at how young the crowd is on here.  Maybe the younger folks are just more accepting of who they are?

On 4/9/2019 at 3:14 AM, strobedi said:

I'm 34, and I got started in pee-related stuff on the internet in my teens on Bolt.com (anyone remember that site? It's been a while...) and then later I found Female Desperation and much later after that Tumblr.

I've never heard of that part.site to be honest.. this 'bolt.com', what was it? ..a forum for omo-loving minds or a picture-sharing site ?

Dear old Grandpa here, 47 *kuch* allready, clearly remembers websites like Patches, Thomas Water-Pages I believe it was called and even VHS-tapes with pee-accident scenes..

"Those were the days !" ..neh, not really-  this place is so much more fun to me actually 😉 

I must admit that trying to find little snippets here and there of 'omorashi' was at times like going on this big adventurous  expedition - would there be others on this omorashi-island ?..or would I be the only one washed ashore there ?