Sign In

How old are you?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a 67 year old female and this is my first time posting. The emotional wall that kept me from communicating on this site just fell to pieces when I saw that there were others in their 50’s, 60’s a

Hope some like a more mature female. I’ll be 42 in a few weeks! 

30 birthday is January... just saying ?

Posted Images

On 12/22/2018 at 12:30 PM, Maki said:

For those curious..

FSlDCxX.png

According to Google, roughly 36% of our visitors are in the 18-24 range, followed by 32% in the 25-34 range.

So, unsurprisingly, 68% of us are around 18-34 years old, but we still have more members in the older audiences than you might think ? 

Interesting note here- The percentage of users from each age group seems to align nicely with the overall proportion of internet users from each of those age groups.  So if you correct for the overall proportion of internet users in each age group, it would almost seem like it is evenly split.

3 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Interesting note here- The percentage of users from each age group seems to align nicely with the overall proportion of internet users from each of those age groups.  So if you correct for the overall proportion of internet users in each age group, it would almost seem like it is evenly split.

Really? I didn't consider the average age of active internet users as a whole, so that's quite interesting if so.

Guest neilscotland
On 12/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, CreativePup said:

But back in the mid-90s with Thomas' Water Resource board and Sar & Ger's site

Yes, it was great when I first discovered sites like these.  Until then I thought I was the only person in the world who peed in his shorts.

I remember there were some good stories back then.  There was a great series about a team of cheerleaders who were always wetting their panties.

12 hours ago, WetG/F said:

63......... got into girls wetting themselves in school when a girl sat next to me wet herself......that would have been in the mid 1960's

2nd grade, I was 7 years old, when Debra S wet her khaki skirt while sitting in front of me.   She was sitting in it for awhile before someone said something, with the wet patch creeping up the back of her skirt and a puddle on the floor.  She didn't seem too upset about it either.  Boy did that image ever stick in my mind...

On 12/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, Roseskull said:

20, got into this kink God know's how long ago. I remember mom telling me stories how she used to wet herself for fun, so who knows, maybe this thing runs in the family. Not like i'd tell anyone.

My mom also told me she would also hold her pee until she was ready to burst. She said she would jam her hands in her crotch, which would feel, well... good! 

I do believe my wetting fetish came from her.

She wouldn't tell us to pee in the pool, but to get out, go around the back of the pool, pee our swim suits, spray off with hose, go back in pool. Ok, I'll pee my pants! I still do this- sometimes!

I was never a bed wetter, or had accidents as a kid, but I would pee my underwear purposely. I would rewet too. My mother did my laundry and would always find my hiding spots! I wasn't always doing it, so maybe thats why she never said anything.

I'm a grownup now, living a really great life. Everyone's asleep; I've been holding for a few hours. Time to wet myself! It makes me happy. Happy New Year!