Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you consider omorashi?

I have been viewing this website for quite a while now and sometimes I can relate to what the person is feeling but sometimes I cannot and it kind of worries me. A lot of people constantly talk about the build up or desperation part of omorashi but I prefer the wetting part. Now don't get me wrong I will hold before a nice and well deserved wetting but the part I will actually enjoy is the wetting part. Here are my questions:

What makes someone into omorashi? Is it only the fact that someone likes being desperate for a pee or both the fact someone enjoys wetting themselves and being desperate. 

Did you ever have this doubting phase where you are unsure if you are into omorashi or not?

Im not sure I agree.

Because it can be said that Omorashi is a sexual fetish from having a full bladder, or wetting, or someone else having a full bladder or wetting.  I have found multiple sites that say this.

Or is a key word.  It can be both, but both isnt required for Omorashi.

Of course there is the term, which simply means "to wet oneself".  But thats not discussion of the fetish, just the japanese term.

Edited by mirtos (see edit history)