Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do Omorashi lovers think of regular peeing?

I'm a fan of the desperation as well. Nothing better than seeing a girl desperately struggling to hold it in till the very last minute, and finally releasing a huge amount of pee indication just how desperate they had been.

Of course a simple pee release can be good as well depending on circumstance, but even in this case there needs to be some indication the woman involved was holding back for at least a bit, and not just simply releasing a minor amount as sort of a precautionary matter.

Any pee in a location other than a normal toilet is usually good in my opinion as most woman will not pee in a place other than a toilet unless there is some urgency connected to the situation.

I rarely get to enjoy being really desperate, since it's already all over the place before I get to that point.

I'm practicing holding it for longer so I can go to the movies without having to choose between a large drink or a dry seat.

If I'm just having fun, which I occasionally do, I just go with whatever I feel like at the moment, but it almost certainly does not have anything to do with a toilet. Toilets are boring. I sometimes experiment with new ways to avoid making a mess while still getting relief. I hate cleaning, but I don't mind some extra laundry.

Being a bedwetter, I sometimes exploit the fact that I have waterproof sheets, so if I'm having a lazy day in bed, I won't even bother holding it or getting up.

Guest Super C18

Well I for one am down to watch almost anything that is Female Urination:

Public peeing

Lesbian Piss Play 

Some desperation scenarios

A Piss Skit

Wetting

And Masturbation/Squirting with Urine 

Now if you mean just a standard perspective like a Female peeing in a toilet (naked or not) it isn't that exciting.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a woman pee if I got the chance in real life, but the desperation is what often makes me enjoy it the most. When I look at pictures, or watch videos of it, the better I can imagine how desperate the woman must have been to pee the better (i.e. a thick stream, a long pee, peeing in an unusual place that implies being desperate and far from the toilet).

Regular peeing does (almost) nothing for me. The same holds for diapers and bed-wetting. Female desperation and pants wetting is my kink. Initially I thought automatically that this would happen irl only in form of involuntary accidents. My world changed when I got to know that there are women who enjoy this and build up to it on purpose. The ultimate turn-on for them - and for me.

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)

"Omorashi" or "watersports" would technically be a fetish regarding anything to do with pee. If "regular peeing" is a turn on, omorashi is your fetish. You're just not into the desperation or wetting aspect of it.

For me, I'm not only turned off by regular peeing, I despise listening to it. I plug my ears every time I go, and I use heavy background noise whenever I use the toilet if possible, like running the sink and/or fan. I'll run out and try to wait if someone is in a public bathroom or once I'm in the stall, plug my ears and wait and hope they use the super loud hand dryer.

But desperation and huge wetting scene is my pleasure to watch with a lot of action, either pee going everywhere is a shorter outfit, or very visibly drenching clothes. Loud pattering on the floor is great.

Edited by Slater (see edit history)