Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My finals experience

Alright so as most of you know most college students are currently doing there finals I had just finished mine yesterday and I wanted to share and experience that happen in one of my exams. So the exams started after lunch. During lunch I drank a coke and still a bottle of water. While waiting for 1:30 when the exams was supposed to start I didn’t feel any desperation at all. As soon as I sat down in the exam hall I felt a little something in my bladder but I didn’t bother with it.  30 mins later I got to a point where I couldn’t put it off to much I was thinking to ask to go the toilet Buh then someone ask to go. So I thought that I’ll wait the they came back right after they came back someone else ask to go. The teacher watching us then send no one will be allowed to go outside again. There goes my chance to go but in my head I wasn’t to desperate I could wait till I finished my exam. Well as I continued to do my exam I felt my desperation grow and grow as was probably a 7/10 and I wasn’t even half way thought the exam. And in my head I couldn’t even focus on the exam all I was thinking bout was my quickly filling bladder. It actually got to a point that if I put to much focus on my exam I would leak a little into my boxer. And I wasn’t planning to hold myself in a room full of people like that. When I finally finished the exam just to get up was a fight I leaked a lot when I did but no visible wet spots thank god. I gave the teacher my exam paper and made a straight b line for the toilet and peed i felt so releaved and I know I wasn’t the only one desperate in the exam cause may other people made a rush to the toilet after leaving the exam 

I had my own finals experience earlier. I wore a diaper to mine, and it was a final that I could schedule a specific range of time for. I spent the day studying, making up an allowed note sheet, and drinking loads of water on purpose right before my time frame. It was to last two hours. I could already feel that I had to go a little bit before starting. My final was online, multiple choice, blah blah. I was finished within an hour, and actually got a pretty darn good score. By the time I was finished, I was at a 6/10 with a strong urge to go. I was, of course, free to go after my exam was done. 

Was I ready to let go yet? Not a chance. I made a pact with myself. I would not be allowed to go until the remainder of my scheduled exam time was done. So I waited, and walked around random parts of the campus. 45 minutes to go, and I was moving into the 7/10 range, and it was getting painful to hold. I sat on a bench, turned my phone back on, and rearranged my bag to get things ready for studying for another final. squirming and moving my legs around the whole time. My bladder continued to expand as I got up and walked around some more, going outside into the cold evening. 

I waited outside for about 15 minutes, taking off my coat, because to be fair all of the moving around I was doing was making me hot, and sweating would waste all of that water that I drank. With half an hour to go in my time frame, I reached and 8/10. I coped with the pressure by pressing my crotch against the concrete wall that I was leaning against, watching the traffic pass by. Then, I felt something pop in my pants. I assumed that all of my moving around made one of the tapes of my diaper pop off. I undid my belt and look. The tapes were, in fact, secure. So secure that my expanding bladder stretched the waist so much that the top of the plastic landing area had split open. "Ah Crap!", was my first thought. 

So I resumed walking a round, eventually walking up two floors in pain, into a private bathroom with a locking door. As it so happened, I had some plastic tape with me, so I sat down on the toilet. Boy, that increased my need to a 9/10 as my bladder protested "Hey, you're on a freaking toilet. Can you let out all this pee that I'm holding now?!" I held on with my legs crossed as I carefully undid the top tapes, so that the plastic would not rip any more. I put some plastic tape across the split, and it was thankfully wide enough to mend it, and put the top tapes back on over the... tape, and over my swollen, protesting bladder. I felt my bladder as it had expanded to the level of my navel, and moved over to the sink to press my crotch against it to help me hold it. I considered starting to walk towards my car as a challenge to myself.

Then I could no longer resist holding myself over my diaper, as I rubbed myself, and eventually came almost instantly, as I tend to do when I am this painfully full. Afterwards, the pain in my bladder increased to a 9.5 out of 10, as I've discovered that it tends to do after I pleasure myself when I am this full. The same type of unpleasant pain that occurred when I was 13 on my desperate bus ride home. The pressure was intense, and harder to hold back than before, and after a couple of times of experiencing this feeling recently, I thought to myself "Maybe one of these times, I will try to hold it past this point of pleasure, and keep holding this pressure until I can't. But, I have more finals to take, so today is not that day."

So I decided to let it go. Slowly it came out, as the pressure on my erect member by the diaper always seems to restrict the flow. Rather annoying, really, because I want to be able to let it out full-force.  I have no idea what time it was, I reckon it was about 15 minutes or so before the end of my allotted exam time. By the time I was done, I was relieved, and satisfied. And with that, I went to go grab something to eat, pee some more, then go back to my studies.