Do you mix your wee with drinks?

2 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

No thanks I believe it unsanitary, if it goes out it has a reason to.

Huh. I read everywhere that it's completely sanitary. To each their own! ^-^

Just now, TheMaskedVoid said:

Huh. I read everywhere that it's completely sanitary. To each their own! ^-^

I mean besides being filled with water it has also amonia, so I guess don't go over board. But yeah if you enjoy it and don't impose it on pleople you do you! Be happy hahaha

3 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

I mean besides being filled with water it has also amonia, so I guess don't go over board. But yeah if you enjoy it and don't impose it on pleople you do you! Be happy hahaha

Yeah I only mix a bit! Hey thanks for being supportive! :3

Not my personal thing (at all) I'm afraid, but hey, as long as it's not a health risk and you don't like.. put it in the fridge where someone else might accidentally take a drink of it, to each their own!

:relax2:

14 minutes ago, Maki said:

Not my personal thing (at all) I'm afraid, but hey, as long as it's not a health risk and you don't like.. put it in the fridge where someone else might accidentally take a drink of it, to each their own!

:relax2:

Right on! ^-^

...... I don’t know the taste of my own piss. But sounds fun, ONLY IF you are healthy enough to do so

1 minute ago, Evab100 said:

...... I don’t know the taste of my own piss. But sounds fun, ONLY IF you are healthy enough to do so

Oh trust me, mate! It's an absolute blast! Well, for me, anyways!

i'm not into it, but thanks for sharing~ it's so fun to know there is a lot of things out there and be very open about it ❤️

7 minutes ago, raikori said:

i'm not into it, but thanks for sharing~ it's so fun to know there is a lot of things out there and be very open about it ❤️

Oh I'm very open about it, and my mom hates it! Lol!

Thanks for the support! ^-^

not my thing. i tasted my pee but it's nothing special. i love the smell of pee if it's from a woman i like though.

pee is like any other liquid. if it's infected with something, it's because you're already infected with something int he first place. if you drink your own it's fine. if it's from someone else.. well, better know that person. 

3 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

not my thing. i tasted my pee but it's nothing special. i love the smell of pee if it's from a woman i like though.

pee is like any other liquid. if it's infected with something, it's because you're already infected with something int he first place. if you drink your own it's fine. if it's from someone else.. well, better know that person. 

Yeah, that's why I drink my own till I really get to know someone.

Nice to know I ain't the only one who's into that.

I mean, I've never actually done it myself but I think about it pretty often.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix

42 minutes ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Nice to know I ain't the only one who's into that.

I mean, I've never actually done it myself but I think about it pretty often.

Oh my gosh, someone similar! 

I have some tips for you for when you do start mixing! Whatever your mixing it with, make sure your first drink to mix is sweet so you can slowly grow accustomed to the taste! With each day or whatever, slowly add more amounts of wee until you reach a desirable amount! My personal favourite mixes with drinks are diet Pepsi and crystal light tea. 

It's quite a good combo as it adds a saltiness factor along with all the amazing flavours of wee. :3

I'm not sure about my answer to the main question here, but, if it's worth anything, you're waaaay more confident/honest with yourself than I am.

I have no idea why I decided to post this, tbh, but I guess I'm just speaking my mind.

:hehe:

1 hour ago, (*****) said:

I'm not sure about my answer to the main question here, but, if it's worth anything, you're waaaay more confident/honest with yourself than I am.

I have no idea why I decided to post this, tbh, but I guess I'm just speaking my mind.

:hehe:

You are correct. I share my fetishes and such much more openly than most. :3