Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you mix your wee with drinks?

3 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

not my thing. i tasted my pee but it's nothing special. i love the smell of pee if it's from a woman i like though.

pee is like any other liquid. if it's infected with something, it's because you're already infected with something int he first place. if you drink your own it's fine. if it's from someone else.. well, better know that person. 

Yeah, that's why I drink my own till I really get to know someone.

42 minutes ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Nice to know I ain't the only one who's into that.

I mean, I've never actually done it myself but I think about it pretty often.

Oh my gosh, someone similar! 

I have some tips for you for when you do start mixing! Whatever your mixing it with, make sure your first drink to mix is sweet so you can slowly grow accustomed to the taste! With each day or whatever, slowly add more amounts of wee until you reach a desirable amount! My personal favourite mixes with drinks are diet Pepsi and crystal light tea. 

It's quite a good combo as it adds a saltiness factor along with all the amazing flavours of wee. :3

• 5 months later...

Somehow I think that for me, pee is pee, and food/drink are completely separate, I think mixing them might even be nauseating. That doesn't mean I haven't had my own and other's pee in my mouth - LOL! I think it is mainly the smell of pee that is intoxicatingly sexual.

Assuming we are talking small amounts of pee, I don't think the re-ingestion of small amounts of ammonia or urea is in any way harmful. My understanding is that normally pee is sterile, unless the person has a urinary infection - in which case I doubt they would feel like sex anyway!

Any ammonia reaching the stomach would immediately become ammonium chloride, and Wiki says that this is sometimes used to flavour some types of liquorice!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_chloride

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
On 5/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, AriesTheRam said:

Sorry for opening old thread, but I definitely do! I enjoy drinking it straight (for kink purpouses), using it in pet bowls or such for pet play, and I'm always looking for new ideas! What are some of your favorite drinks to mix with, Nikolai?? 😛

Well, to start, I love to mix it in with sodas. Not water as the taste isn't very, good, I should say. It kinda waters it down lol. But sodas, vodka, and all sorts of drinks are good with pee. :3

12 hours ago, David_E said:

Somehow I think that for me, pee is pee, and food/drink are completely separate, I think mixing them might even be nauseating. That doesn't mean I haven't had my own and other's pee in my mouth - LOL! I think it is mainly the smell of pee that is intoxicatingly sexual.

Assuming we are talking small amounts of pee, I don't think the re-ingestion of small amounts of ammonia or urea is in any way harmful. My understanding is that normally pee is sterile, unless the person has a urinary infection - in which case I doubt they would feel like sex anyway!

Any ammonia reaching the stomach would immediately become ammonium chloride, and Wiki says that this is sometimes used to flavour some types of liquorice!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_chloride

Haha yeah. It's sterile unless you have a disease or something. I love the taste of pee. It's great! Heh

Guest FlowerMouse
On December 14, 2018 at 10:23 PM, slovenc79 said:

not my thing. i tasted my pee but it's nothing special. i love the smell of pee if it's from a woman i like though.

pee is like any other liquid. if it's infected with something, it's because you're already infected with something int he first place. if you drink your own it's fine. if it's from someone else.. well, better know that person. 

If I took a drink from someone's fridge and found out it was pee, I would not have a good time ;A; (Though why would you take an open drink ew spit)