Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Leaking in an Elevator

Sometimes, stepping out into the fresh air can double the urgency.  It probably seemed silly to turn around and go back into the bar just to pee, and it was just a short walk to your building, and you've held your pee many times before.  Except this time It was too urgent and the elevator ride took too much time.  At least no public disgrace!  I'll bet we've all been guilty of holding it too long.

4 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Sometimes, stepping out into the fresh air can double the urgency.  It probably seemed silly to turn around and go back into the bar just to pee, and it was just a short walk to your building, and you've held your pee many times before.  Except this time It was too urgent and the elevator ride took too much time.  At least no public disgrace!  I'll bet we've all been guilty of holding it too long.

Actually, you'd lose that bet! I've never once been caught short! I've always made it! In order for me to have a wetting or messing ''accident'', I'd have to act it out. 

There's a brilliant vid of a guy in Russia or Ukraine caught from above at an angle on the CCTV in the entrance to his apartment block. It's great because he seems so composed given how desperate he must have been and it leaves quite a lot to the imagination. He comes in dressed in a coat and jeans and presses the button for the lift. While he's waiting you can just make out that he starts to hold himself but when someone walks through the entrance lobby, he lets go of his crotch and steps back politely. Then gradually you see a puddle of pee appear from out of the bottom of his jeans on the floor. When the lift comes he gets in quickly as if nothing has happened. Has anyone else enjoyed this vid as much as me?

2 hours ago, Allegretto said:

There's a brilliant vid of a guy in Russia or Ukraine caught from above at an angle on the CCTV in the entrance to his apartment block. It's great because he seems so composed given how desperate he must have been and it leaves quite a lot to the imagination. He comes in dressed in a coat and jeans and presses the button for the lift. While he's waiting you can just make out that he starts to hold himself but when someone walks through the entrance lobby, he lets go of his crotch and steps back politely. Then gradually you see a puddle of pee appear from out of the bottom of his jeans on the floor. When the lift comes he gets in quickly as if nothing has happened. Has anyone else enjoyed this vid as much as me?

No, but if you can post the URL, I'd like to.

5 hours ago, Allegretto said:

I've seen it.  While I would have hoped to see more indications of desperation, the fact that he starts to pee himself while waiting for the elevator speaks for itself.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, Spectator9 said:

for me, if it's cold out and then i go inside THEN it hits me like a ton of bricks. that's when i let loose. why not? it feels GREAT