<First video>Omorashi in a large jacket (sorry if you mistakenly think i'm a girl)

Very cute~! 💙

I really like that jacket too! Do you know if it's available on Amazon in the U.S. by chance? I legitimately think I want to buy it 😛

Trap omorashi is so rare it hurts. I love you, and your jacket (I even know the series it's from). 

43 minutes ago, Maki said:

Very cute~! 💙

I really like that jacket too! Do you know if it's available on Amazon in the U.S. by chance? I legitimately think I want to buy it 😛

oh wow! i'm so happy and glad everyone here just understand and very open to things like this >///< not a lot people from my country love things like this

Yes, it's sagiri's jacket, i can't afford to bought it overseas, so i bought the one i can purchased in local store~

And yes, please buy one~ you'll be very comfy wearing one of this

4 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

Trap omorashi is so rare it hurts. I love you, and your jacket (I even know the series it's from). 

Thank you >///< glad you love it, will post more soon if i have an idea~

Edited by raikori

15 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

I love it! Please do more!  Trap omo is way to rare indeed.

Thanks a lot >~<

i didn't know it was that rare, will do more soon when i have the idea~

Can we please not use the term "Trap?" It's really insulting to transgender people, and it's the kind of mindset that gets trans people killed. If you don't consider yourself transgender, please just say crossdresser. 

3 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Can we please not use the term "Trap?" It's really insulting to transgender people, and it's the kind of mindset that gets trans people killed. If you don't consider yourself transgender, please just say crossdresser. 

If raikori uses the term for himself (see the name of the video he posted) I don't think we'll be insulting him by using it when talking about him...

I, myself, as a lesbian, refer to myself as a dyke sometimes, so I don't mind people calling me that.  Everyone's different.

Yes. Trap is its own style and culture and following at this point, one that has nothing to do with transgender people.

5 minutes ago, Maki said:

I appreciate your concern, but that's a strong overreaction. No one here means any harm or offense by it.

It is highly offensive to call someone who identifies as transcended a "trap," Yes. It would also be offensive to call them a crossdresser.

"Trap" in anime fandom is specifically just an erotic attraction to characters who are intentionally androgynous to intentionally be teasing. Yuri ~= Lesbianism as Trap ~= Crossdresser.

If raikori wants to identify as that or use that as his personal label for his videos that's fine and his choice. It's not meant as an offense to anyone who is actually transcended or anything of the sort.

Some people just find adrogy attractive, and some people enjoy being/feeling androgynous. No one means any offense by it, and it shouldn't be taken as offensive unless it is used as an insult.

I swear, you're the nicest moderator I've ever met! ^-^

4 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I do really appreciate every preference tho~ me myself are really into cute and stuff, never mean to insult anyone~

1 hour ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Hoping to see more videos from you, I think you're adorable

Thank you >///<!

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

Yes. Trap is its own style and culture and following at this point, one that has nothing to do with transgender people.

1 hour ago, Maki said:

I appreciate your concern, but that's a strong overreaction. No one here means any harm or offense by it. 

It is highly offensive to call someone who identifies as transcended a "trap," Yes. It would also be offensive to call them a cross-dresser. 
"Trap" in anime fandom is just an erotic attraction to characters who are intentionally androgynous in order to be teasing. Yuri ~= Lesbianism and Trap ~= Cross-dresser. 

If raikori wants to identify as that or use that as his personal label for his videos that's fine and his choice. It's not meant as an offensive to anyone who is transgender or anything of the sort. 

Some people just find androgny attractive, and some people enjoy being/feeling androgynous. No one means any offense by it, and it shouldn't be taken as offensive unless it is used as an insult.

Thanks for the explanation~ my english is bad i can't explain well myself XD;

Yes, trap are more into a boy that looks like a girl or dress like a girl but not a transgender~ it's in a different topic~

Just now, TheMaskedVoid said:

You qre quite adorable, I won't deny. 😛

Thanks so much!!

18 minutes ago, Alex Cubed said:

Long jacket + undies is a cute combination. Love trap stuff.

It is ❤️ thank you!

2 minutes ago, raikori said:

Thanks for the explanation~ my english is bad i can't explain well myself XD;

Yes, trap are more into a boy that looks like a girl or dress like a girl but not a transgender~ it's in a different topic~

Thanks so much!!

You're welcome very much! 

1 hour ago, Dimwitrolo said:

Hoping to see more videos from you, I think you're adorable

Will do~ open suggestion tho, if it's possible i'll do it~

This was fun to watch! Very cute!  🙂

Also, this thread was a learning one as I'd never heard the term "trap" anywhere at all. It's interesting to hear about!

For now i'll turn all red and dizzy out of embarrasment if i thinking about wear a dress or skirt o///o

but if you think i'll fit in one then maybe i'll try it one day

On 12/15/2018 at 5:23 PM, raikori said:

For now i'll turn all red and dizzy out of embarrasment if i thinking about wear a dress or skirt o///o

but if you think i'll fit in one then maybe i'll try it one day

Definitely try it out, even if it's just for yourself. I also think you'd look really cute in one.

Back when I first came out as trans, I felt really embarrassed about wearing dresses, but now I love it. I think you should at least give it a shot, just try looking in the mirror and judge how it fits you.

I like that video, would prefer additional moaning (like e.g. the user being nicknamed "Kinky Stardust" on another platform), cosplay looks cool in general, btw: your feet looks tall. I'm not into feet, just thought mentioning it in general :-3