Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have any one Saw girl peeing standing up?

This incident had happened in Bangalore, India. About 15 days back, in the hot afternoon, I was standing under a tree on some road waiting for my friend. That place is pretty isolated and it is a muddy road. Only people who walk use that road. The structure of that road is such that there are no houses on both the sides of the road. Some bushes have grown on the road sides. Only once in 15 minutes or once in 20 minutes, one human will pass through that road. On that day at 14:30 hours, one woman who is in her mid twenties was walking on the road carrying her small baby in her hand. She walked past me only. She went some 50 meters away from me. After going 50 meters away from me, she stopped in some shade place under another tree. She went to the side off the road extremely. Over there, she was adjusting her saree standing. So I was curious to look at her what she is doing. She was adjusting her saree by keeping her one hand on her thighs and knees and with other hand she was holding her baby. After adjusting her saree for sometime, she went few steps forward and again started adjusting her saree. Now I got a doubt that she was urinating in that place by standing. So I kept staring at her through my sun-glasses. Now after she finished adjusting her saree she started moving away from that place. After she went, I went near that place. After going to that place, my doubt has become true. She urinated in that place standing. She urinated little bit in one place over there and walked some two steps forward and again urinated standing without lifting her saree and petticoat. Like that she urinated in three places. Probably she is new to this method of urinating by standing.

5 hours ago, Max Colter said:

Never seen it happen before but I am really  looking forward to seeing this beautiful event. I hope I get to have an open minded lover or friend that allows me to see that. Thank you for that story it was amazing did the women ever look back at you? 

No.. that woman never look back to me but some other women whom i saw her peeing while standing was looked back to me....