Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Office Desperation

Good evening guys!

I have wanted to post about this but have not got around to it. Please feel free to leave your experiences down below.

For people that do not know, I am very much into male desperation. Not only into holding/wetting myself, but also watching others struggle to hold back or completely lose control, it has been something I have enjoyed for years and simply cannot get enough of. Nothing turns me on more than a man that has to pee so bad and makes it to the toilet just in time and you can hear his sigh of relief, I find it to be very sexy that someone that can be so macho and confident, can turn very worrisome  and vulnerable due to his urgent needs.

I have experienced this orgasmic relief not only myself, but  in person as well, and I must say the feeling of releasing a very urgent pee can be so satisfying! I work in a office setting of approx. 150 people with the majority of them being male. Our office hours are from 7am- 4pm ,so of course naturally there is always pots of coffee brewing in the prep room, water bottles are being filled up, and people are going to the restroom before there shift begins.

Our office takes inbound customer calls regarding shipments that are sent to various commercial and residential building. As some may know, working in a call center can be a true test of you knowledge, patience and most commonly your BLADDER! There can be periods of time where you may not have a free minute for a couple hours or times where its right before your break and your call carries over and now will affect your schedule if you go to the restroom

As most would know what goes in most come out at some point! Especially when it comes to coffee and water....

I've had several times myself, where I have been on the brink of exploding at my desk almost creating the biggest flood known to man, but somehow I have always found a way to make it right on time :0

I've had several instances where I have entered the restroom and have had some of my co-workers come in right behind me, and they have released torrents of piss! It amazes me how much some of the men at my work can hold! I get so turned on hearing the sound of their hot pent up piss hit the toilet water in full force and hear them sigh in great relief. Another favorite of mine is when they tilt their head back.. it gets me every time :)

Have you guys ever experienced co-workers that are absolutely desperate to pee and have expressed it out loud? Is it something that you just heard in the restroom or perhaps your work friend shared how desperate they were to you ? What jobs have you worked or currently work at where this has happened to you ?

I enjoy reading your experiences, so please feel free to leave your comments down below!

I'm always curious as to why a guy needed to pee so urgently, since in an office there is usually a rest room nearby, though sometimes it's in an inconvenient place.  Was he so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice he had to pee so badly?  Was he required to perform a task before he could leave?  Was he tied up on the phone or in a meeting?  Was he too shy or too macho to excuse himself to go?  Do the requirements of his job prevent easy access to a toilet?  Does he secretly enjoy the sensations of holding or peeing out a huge amount?  Does he hold to give him something to think about when doing a boring job?

Many offices provide unlimited coffee, so bladders can fill up rapidly!

We spend a lot of time on long telephone conferences with other sites around the world. I’ve been desperate to pee on the phone a few times and the guy next to me is often very obviously desperate to pee. I’ve seen him desperately bouncing up and down in his chair and holding himself while trying to end the call and afterwards getting up carefully and walking in that awkward stiff-legged walk as he tries to get to the toilet without wetting himself. I’m sure one day we’ll be treated to the sight of someone flooding themselves. 

I haven't encountered this at work but I was once in the waiting room for a X Ray at the local hospital. A woman came in with her two sons. One must have been about 18 and was the one who needed the X Ray and the older one was probably in his early 20s. There was a single toilet cubicle off the side of the waiting room and the woman pointed this out to the younger son, who had obviously told her he was in need when they arrived. He looked embarrassed, hesitated for a bit, then decided he would make use of the facility, starting to undo the draw string on his trackie bottom as he was opening the door. To say that the door was insufficiently sound-proofed was an under statement. All the assembled company in the waiting room apart from the mother smiled as the sound of a fairly lengthy and healthy splashing could be heard clearly by all of us. When he emerged and sat back down, his older brother broke the silence by saying "Well bro, we all feel better for that!" The poor lad looked even more embarrassed.

3 minutes ago, Allegretto said:

I haven't encountered this at work but I was once in the waiting room for a X Ray at the local hospital. A woman came in with her two sons. One must have been about 18 and was the one who needed the X Ray and the older one was probably in his early 20s. There was a single toilet cubicle off the side of the waiting room and the woman pointed this out to the younger son, who had obviously told her he was in need when they arrived. He looked embarrassed, hesitated for a bit, then decided he would make use of the facility, starting to undo the draw string on his trackie bottom as he was opening the door. To say that the door was insufficiently sound-proofed was an under statement. All the assembled company in the waiting room apart from the mother smiled as the sound of a fairly lengthy and healthy splashing could be heard clearly by all of us. When he emerged and sat back down, his older brother broke the silence by saying "Well bro, we all feel better for that!" The poor lad looked even more embarrassed.

Great observation!! ?