Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tumblr Refugees - Wetting Content

My final Tumblr content, this time wetting clips, salvaged from the sinking ship that is Tumblr. Not every video survived or will survive, but I managed to find these on my favorite blogs before they went tits up (pun definitely intended).

***Contains Nudity***
Enjoy

Rach

5 hours ago, noobishlord said:

Nice save.

If I can ask, can you do a 7zip file of all the movies for those of us who can only download so many videos in one shot.

I thought about that, last time I did, I had to rename every video and it was hard to identify where they all came from, and I wanted to give the original content creators credit where possible.  But I will if its appropriate ? 

2 hours ago, PStain said:

Thank you rachelkirwan. Your contributions to this forum are great.

Awww thanks! Always happy to help share... joy?...

4 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

rachel you're kinda like forum librarian or archiver or something ? great to have someone like that. thanks ?

Now that's hot, I've always wanted to be a sexy librarian ? ?‍? I may need a new hard drive soon ? 

12 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I thought about that, last time I did, I had to rename every video and it was hard to identify where they all came from, and I wanted to give the original content creators credit where possible.  But I will if its appropriate ? 

That's weird. You should be able to just select all the files, or place them in a folder and select the folder, then right click above the selection and select something like "add to archive". This would add all of them keeping original names and so on.

Anyways, your contributions are greatly appreciated!

15 hours ago, PeterAlv said:

That's weird. You should be able to just select all the files, or place them in a folder and select the folder, then right click above the selection and select something like "add to archive". This would add all of them keeping original names and so on.

Anyways, your contributions are greatly appreciated!

I have tried that, for some reason the program doesn't like strange file names.

3 hours ago, ourwetsecret said:

Thanks for posting! These vids are great, Tumblr really had some gems and I’m glad people are archiving them ?

(i also see one of my vids in here even though it’s not a tumblr vid so that’s flattering!!) 

my fav is definitely the girl with the blue and white socks. 

Oh no, one snuck in there from another source, sorry about that. I can remove it if you like?

4 hours ago, ruffrydaz said:

Just thought I'd mention, since I came across this today trying to grab some things before things go ass over Tumblr-kettle, that there are some nice utilities out there for crawling a blog for stuff to download. Mainly I wanted to grab things I liked (but didn't reblog).

TumblThree seems pretty cool.

Can this download an entire Tumblr? I've been trying to download mine, but it keeps dropping off at like 28GBs

On 12/12/2018 at 8:08 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I think it would be really helpful when there is so many videos to download. Takes a lot of clicking to get them all down. So if you can do it and take the time please ?

There is another zip-file from tumblr up here right now with the original names btw 

take care. 

18 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Can this download an entire Tumblr? I've been trying to download mine, but it keeps dropping off at like 28GBs

Ehh, it’s... okay.

I wasn’t able to download anything that had an explicit tag on it because I hadn’t tagged my blog explicit (and now that option is gone). So I still had to do some manual downloading.

Also, as you mentioned, it’s a pain to attribute the work to their creators, and this tool doesn’t do it for you. But yes, you can point it to a single Tumblr and get the whole thing. I liked that I could have it ignore reposts to just get the original content.

23 hours ago, ruffrydaz said:

Ehh, it’s... okay.

I wasn’t able to download anything that had an explicit tag on it because I hadn’t tagged my blog explicit (and now that option is gone). So I still had to do some manual downloading.

Also, as you mentioned, it’s a pain to attribute the work to their creators, and this tool doesn’t do it for you. But yes, you can point it to a single Tumblr and get the whole thing. I liked that I could have it ignore reposts to just get the original content.

I can't seem to download mine and I'm running out of town. Not videos, I don't have any, but just the pics. There are at least 27GBs and I can't grab them ?