Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Messing videos welcome!!

Hello all! Void here! Basically, I've been having the same problem as many of you out there have! And that's finding good messing videos! 

It's a real struggle cuz there are very few good ones out there, but once you find em, oh boy, is it worth it! 

Anyways, this thread isn't just to benefit me,  but rather to benefit everyone into the same thing! And that's messing! 

I would prefer to have things like panty poop videos posted here, but diapers are more than welcome! Just post some links for everyone to see and visit and we all smile in the end! ^ω^

~Void

I used to get all my live-action messing videos and pics from Tumblr. By the time I heard about the purge and tried to save stuff, it was almost all gone. However there are three messing blogs still in operation as of this moment. They may not stay that way for long, so I suggest you binge-view this stuff today and save what you want.

http://katannauk.tumblr.com

http://pantiesfiller201.tumblr.com

http://xcom411.tumblr.com

8 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

I personally think this site should just be pee related? There are plenty of other forums with poo related content! 

Well I personally think Furry art is awful, and a huge turnoff. I just don't click those images and threads. I suggest you do the same with threads like this.

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
29 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

ThisVid also has a lot of people stealing videos and morons who demand you to share bought videos in order to let you see theirs. 

it also has search filters so unless you select "scat" you won't find scat content. i find it annoying to be greeted by a bunch of dicks on the homepage every time, but i manage. 

I’m not into it, just aware that many people who sent me friend requests had lots of messing content on their profiles 

7 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I’m not into it, just aware that many people who sent me friend requests had lots of messing content on their profiles 

yea many people have both wetting and scat stuff. but you don't have to watch it. people add you because they'd like to watch your stuff, not because they want you to watch theirs ? 
i have accepted a lot of bisexuals with their own male content of many kinds i'm not interested in. it's about giving, not just getting. 

Spectator9, male stuff minority? check ThisVid. you've got tons of guys who'll do anything for you to watch them (unlike girls who share jack shit).

I found the /d thread for diapers. I found it for omo too. Looks like they fill up and have new ones made consistently. I've yet to locate a messing thread. It's the same with websites...it's a niche. Omo is too, but there's this site, and I imagine others, that cater to it. And this site caters to a bunch of niches of the niche, if you will. Male, Female, western style art, anime-styled art, furry...and discussing and sharing stuff about those niches seems to be fine, welcome even. But this niche? Not even here does it seem to be welcome. People come into the mess threads just to say "I don't like this stuff and I'd rather not see it." I don't see people heading to the furry threads to preach their dislike, so again why is messing different?

All this makes finding content of this type rather difficult. Not to mention what someone said earlier about the terminology being nebulous. I wouldn't even know what to search for on Pixiv to find messing art, for example, because the japanese for "scat" gets me the more hardcore stuff that's a huge turnoff for me (and others evidently, nice to know I'm not alone I suppose). Even searching this site is difficult due to lack of tagging and inconsistent tagging. That's one thing I agree with Wombat on, tagging is inconsistent as heck here. Just today I clicked on two separate stories with no tags and found out quickly (I was prepared, and skimmed for pronouns first) that it was a male story.

...I got sidetracked, just like this thread. If someone has a website for this niche (similar to omo.org) please do tell. Looking and discussing there would be a lot more productive than hoping people on this site would treat it fairly, it seems.

Ya i agree. Im into messing (not scat, scat is a turnoff in most cases) as well as omorashi and yet while omo is so abundent on nearly every fanfic webeite and has multiple websites dedicated to it....messing has none. There used to be one or two but they were quickly taken down. You can find things on VK buuuut, huge but, lots of the profiles post repeat after repeat, not to mention the fact that my facebook got hacked by VK once and they posted about my fetish to EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS. I quickly took it down but im not on FB alot. I was lucky i caught it. (Side-rant over) either way the ammount of content for messing is a fraction of that of omo but it seems there are alot of messing lovers so it has confused me for quite some time. I like to write but i dont think my writing would be good enough for here or id write more stories myself. I write (talk) in circles alot and *ranting about my own writing flaws, ill save you the rant*. I just wish it got the same attention as omo did. Maybe if we talk about it enough and raise the issue then someone with website making skills could take initiative. Lord that was a long post i apologize greatly *bows in apology, sorry if its cringy but i talk like this pretty often*