female well today was fun... (pics + video)

I bet you felt better after that soaking! The jeans show up the wet patches perfectly. I hope you pee in those jeans again. Thanks for posting the video as well.

Guest Rumorhasit

That was incredible. You should come over to the live action omorashi thread at some point, it'd be fun to help you hold.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, Lonzo08 said:

??? Does your bf know you be wetting yourself?

Nah, he doesn’t. Lol 

Thanks everyone!

On 12/12/2018 at 5:38 AM, ourwetsecret said:

Nah, he doesn’t. Lol 

Thanks everyone!

I think you should tell him! I told my husband after too many years. And life is so much easier and better now. Now I can wet myself whenever the urge arice. He doesn’t see me every time, but I don’t need to hide the evidence. ?

Edited by Helena

2 hours ago, Helena said:

I think you should tell him! I told my husband after too many years. And life is so much easier and better now. Now I can wet myself whenever the urge arice. He doesn’t see me every time, but I don’t need to hide the evidence. ?

I’m not scared of telling him or anything, I just don’t want to ? it’s more fun for me to keep it to myself. 

I bet you guys have a lot of fun! ?

On 12/10/2018 at 5:42 PM, ourwetsecret said:

So after a failed hold last night (that's a story for another time... just know I woke up to a wet bed this morning), I decided to attempt another hold today while I went to run some errands with my boyfriend. 

I had a pretty fun day actually, did some shopping at the mall and went to the outlets. I kept myself pretty hydrated and finished all the drinks I purchased/had. My bladder began to get very full and towards the end, I was actually very desperate to the point where I had to tell my bf I was ready to go home. We were getting ready to leave anyways because he has an overnight shift at work tonight so we didn't plan to be out all day. When he dropped me off at my house I gave him a quick kiss goodbye and told him I needed to hurry up and get inside because I was about to piss myself, and I wasn't lying.

So yeah... you guys can see for yourself. I had like 0.5 seconds to set up my camera before my bladder let go but I'm surprised I was able to catch it. I'm usually too late ?

video: ipv-EA25AEAD-0310-490D-B100-EA5C436CFA8C.MP4

IMG_5746.thumb.JPG.122bf3a8464d5b3a775630f4f50c9ce1.JPGIMG_5747.thumb.JPG.0f1438d48c7e9c97d9fbb5c9eb4bfb4e.JPGIMG_5752.thumb.JPG.f1a126ead1722698cc50df66ab352eca.JPGIMG_5753.thumb.JPG.f0cfb13879b4f83241767f845458bb6a.JPG

Hey hey hey, I wanna hear about this wet bed lol

On 12/14/2018 at 11:00 AM, GreenChile said:

Hey hey hey, I wanna hear about this wet bed lol

I'm curious about the wet bed... do tell ?

On 12/10/2018 at 4:42 PM, ourwetsecret said:

So after a failed hold last night (that's a story for another time... just know I woke up to a wet bed this morning), I decided to attempt another hold today while I went to run some errands with my boyfriend. 

I had a pretty fun day actually, did some shopping at the mall and went to the outlets. I kept myself pretty hydrated and finished all the drinks I purchased/had. My bladder began to get very full and towards the end, I was actually very desperate to the point where I had to tell my bf I was ready to go home. We were getting ready to leave anyways because he has an overnight shift at work tonight so we didn't plan to be out all day. When he dropped me off at my house I gave him a quick kiss goodbye and told him I needed to hurry up and get inside because I was about to piss myself, and I wasn't lying.

So yeah... you guys can see for yourself. I had like 0.5 seconds to set up my camera before my bladder let go but I'm surprised I was able to catch it. I'm usually too late ?

video: ipv-EA25AEAD-0310-490D-B100-EA5C436CFA8C.MP4

IMG_5746.thumb.JPG.122bf3a8464d5b3a775630f4f50c9ce1.JPGIMG_5747.thumb.JPG.0f1438d48c7e9c97d9fbb5c9eb4bfb4e.JPGIMG_5752.thumb.JPG.f1a126ead1722698cc50df66ab352eca.JPGIMG_5753.thumb.JPG.f0cfb13879b4f83241767f845458bb6a.JPG

wow, you really had to go

Damn, those jeans really received a soaking! Nice legs, very fine ass. Thanks for sharing, hope we get to see more!

On 12/13/2018 at 5:02 PM, Helena said:

Wow, I'm jealous of your husband! I hope I find a girl willing to wet herself, especially if I get to watch!