Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted a story. I've been toying around with the concept behind this story for a while, but couldn't figure out how to make it work until a week and a half ago, when

Alright, here's the next part of the story everyone. ===== Part 2: #GirlsShouldNotPee   Though Erin was the one who badly needed to get home so that she could pee, she had to

At long last I'm finally ready to post another chapter of this story. I'm really sorry for the long delay guys, to keep it short it was a combination of 3 factors. 1) I got a bit burnt out and to

It is so arousing for me to imagine to invite a girl to a dinner, to know that she did not pee since early at morning, to know that she would need to go since hours, to know that she hold so much pee in her poor bladder and that she still has to hold it for hours more.

It would be so  great to  see  other girls at the restaurant desperate to pee,  the reason is the same, no weeing  since early morning.

The young waitress, with her short skirt, is needing to pee so bad, that sometimes she  has to stop, to cross her slim legs, to keep her panties dry. Some men like to see her bladder bulging and to know, that she has to work for hours more without a wee.

Then you do some extra torture to Erin, you stop at the way to your car at the men´s room and make the girl wait outside the door, she knows very well what you are doing inside, you do that what she needed to do so bad, for so long, but she is a girl, she has to hold it!

It is a really great story, thank you!!!

If i had the chance, i would Erin thank for this nice and fantastic evening and invite her to a bar for a glas champagne. Not just to thank her, more to make her wait for one or two hours more, to test how much her poor bladder can endure.

My favorite would be, to take her home for a glas of champagne, no pee for Erin before i take her to my bed to f..... her.

I don´t know your rules, would she be allowed to pee after sex, or is she only allowed to use her own loo and is forced to hold it until she is at home?

19 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

It is so arousing for me to imagine to invite a girl to a dinner, to know that she did not pee since early at morning, to know that she would need to go since hours, to know that she hold so much pee in her poor bladder and that she still has to hold it for hours more.

It would be so  great to  see  other girls at the restaurant desperate to pee,  the reason is the same, no weeing  since early morning.

The young waitress, with her short skirt, is needing to pee so bad, that sometimes she  has to stop, to cross her slim legs, to keep her panties dry. Some men like to see her bladder bulging and to know, that she has to work for hours more without a wee.

Then you do some extra torture to Erin, you stop at the way to your car at the men´s room and make the girl wait outside the door, she knows very well what you are doing inside, you do that what she needed to do so bad, for so long, but she is a girl, she has to hold it!

It is a really great story, thank you!!!

If i had the chance, i would Erin thank for this nice and fantastic evening and invite her to a bar for a glas champagne. Not just to thank her, more to make her wait for one or two hours more, to test how much her poor bladder can endure.

My favorite would be, to take her home for a glas of champagne, no pee for Erin before i take her to my bed to f..... her.

I don´t know your rules, would she be allowed to pee after sex, or is she only allowed to use her own loo and is forced to hold it until she is at home?

Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. 🙂

6 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, and loved your short little fantasy story about my last chapter. I take it that besides Erin's desperation you enjoyed the desperate Waitress's plight the most then?

As to your question about the rules, I tried to hint at it some with Erin's answers to Jeff's questions, but there's two types of 'rules' in the city.

• Laws that women have to follow (i.e. no peeing in public)
  • Social Expectations that women will be heavily frowned upon for breaking (i.e. taking a detour home for a badly needed pee after work, when the others in your group would rather go to dinner or elsewhere)

So Erin is expected to use only her own toilet, but she could use Jeff's toilet if she's willing to use it. But even if Jeff gives her permission to use his toilet she might hesitate to out of fear of social repercussions (i.e. Jeff and others will think she's behaving inappropriately), because that's not what a 'proper lady' should do.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoying this story, though I must admit that the more things ratchet up, with Erin growing steadily more desperate with every stop and the world around them seeming to share that building desperation, the more I'm just waiting for the penny to drop with a thunderous splash. Sooner or later it feels like something is going to reach critical mass; They're going to end up trapped in a bank robbery, or aboard a subway train when the power fails, or some situation where a bunch of bloated, bursting ladies pushed to the brink of their breaking point by the law suddenly have the mass realization that the imaginary circle of their bladder's range has just shrunk past their own bathrooms. I can just imagine that moment of silence, the look of horror on every female face, the cold sweat that would break out as they all realize that no matter what they do from then on, they'll never make it to a toilet in time, and it becomes a matter of who breaks first. But of course, by that point no one dares to be the first to give in because the sound could set off a chain reaction of every other lady also losing control. Thus they're left in a Catch-22 situation: There's no way they can get home in time to pee, but they don't dare pee where they are. And all the while their bladders just keep getting fatter and harder. 

Or maybe I'm just talking out of my arse here. Either way, great story. 

On a more practical note, in trying to imagine how this world works, I can't help but think that trying to manage the sewage system in a city like this would be a nightmare. For most of the day demand on the system is below average, only having to deal with grey water (sinks, showers, washing machines, etc.) and the bio waste of male toilet users. But twice a day, in the morning and evening, demand spikes as all of the female population takes their allotted piss before going to work and after getting home, suddenly unleashing a torrent of piss and flushed toilet water for a couple hours before things calm down again. While I have no doubt that the city's water treatment plants would be built to handle such spikes, it's the very fact that they are spikes that's the problem; most modern computerized systems really like things to be as consistent as possible, and when things come in big waves that's when things tend to want to go wrong. And as gross as it may be to think of, gods help them if anything goes wrong in the sewage mains, such as a build up fats and poo that blocks the passages (a common enough problem in our real world cities). Heck, female city workers might could even use their own bladder's discomfort to gauge how much time they have left before all those workers above start rushing home with their fat bladders bulging with piss, all eager to get to a toilet, unable to wait another minute, and them down there having to clear the clot before being swept away in the golden flood, or worse still failing to clear it and leaving the pipes to back up, leaving thousands of balloon bladders just waiting to pop.

• 2 months later...
Guest Peter-P

Thank you FullBladder85 that is a fascinating story as I like it most!

After reading it the third time I have an idea of a further plot:

Erin now needs pee urgently, but is still very polite.
Jeff offers her a visit to the cinema. It is not so near. So you go by bus.
On the bus you again see Lana, the woman, who lost control in the late bus after work.
Her jeans is dry again now, but you can still see the dried patch, as she had no chance to go home until now.
That patch is still 4 inches long - so she obviously was able to hold her now even more giantly bulging bladder until now. 
She was in a bad trap, as she could not pee in public, but had to hide her patch until it dried...
You talk to Erin about this ability to hold such a bladder. Lana hears you two and she flushes to red very embarrassed.
Now Erin talks to Lana and you decide to go to the cinema all three together. Lana according to the rules of the city agrees - has to agree...
It of cause is a very long movie - split by some advertisement breaks for the men to have a piss. The women have to hold it!
And there are giant cokes offered and everybody drinks.
Erin tries to show you, that she is able to fill her bladder to Lana's level also. Lana tries to contest her and drinks even more.
Both ladies are sitting and rocking back and forth in their seats like mad but hold it in all the time.
You fear that at least Lana's now obscenely bulging bladder could harm her. But both ambitious girls decide to watch a 2nd even longer movie.
The next hours are really cruel and it goes on and on...
At the end Lana is still dry, but cannot walk anymore as extreme spasms let her bend double every 1..2 minutes.
Erin is in a nearly as bad stage now, but you have a piss in a nearby open urinal just in view of them.
Both bend over and act like mad in anticipation this time. So women have got nerves even in this city...!
You three are able to bring Lana home dry and you decide, that she has to measure her pee as the contest got broken.
But Lana decides to endure and let the contest go on.
The bad news for Erin is, that she cannot go pee at Lana's flat, according to the rules.
So the cruel competition goes to a nightmare for both women. Lana doesn't want to give in and Erin is not allowed to...
Both ladies have more than obscenely bulging bladders by now and they still hold it both.
Accidentally Lana can not hold it any more and leaks. She just dribbles. But she tells you she didn't lose the competition as she holds much more than Erin.
Erin wants her to measure her pee!
In a giant blast Lana's inflated bladder tank empties into a bucket. The result is unbelievable.
Lana is proud of it and invites Erin to drink more.
Erin accepts another big bottle of water, but then you decide to take Erin to your flat, what Erin thankfully agrees to - after drinking the water...
Next scene: You two on the way to the next bus. At the bus stop you find out that it is too late for buses this night.
You have to walk. Erin's 5 inch business heels make it worse to her still quickly filling bladder as every step goes through straight to hit her bladder!
Hours later and after many frantic stops you reach your house. Erin accepts your invitation for a bottle of campaign!
Her bladder is bigger now than Lana's at the end!
Erin is in love now and mad to show you her holding abilities as you admire her (not just for this but too).
You have 2 bottles of campaign together and Erin now has real difficulties to stay bravely dry. So she hustles to have sex soon. 
At first you are careful and offer Erin to ride your dick and later also try the spoons position. But after a while Erin gets more and more ambitious and you end up on her giant bladder. She is so tight with her holding muscles totally cramped, that you don't shoot your load into her.
You just have breaks and stay inside her and resume again and again. The best sex you ever had. But poor Erin who is very hot and has many orgasms on her bursting bladder can prevent to pee even in this situation anyhow.
Fortunately it is Saturday morning and you don't have to work...
So you massage Erin's bladder and erogenous zones with your full body weight all the time again and again and again. You see another advantage of the good trained women in this special city without any ladies bathrooms!
By all the massages her bladder even grows more and more, but both of you ignore that as good as possible.
At the end you have to stop to have just a little sleep before Monday and work :(
Erin measures her pee, which after first problems to overcome her sphincter shoots out of her like a Niagara falls.
Lana's fascinating result is just a drop compared to this!
Both of you fall asleep immediately after entering your bed.
Next morning the alarm clock interrupts the short night.
Erin's bladder has refilled to obscene measurement. You need to go too, but just your normal strong morning piss. 
Erin lets to pee you and holds her bladder shut.
She has a shower with you and you admire her again so bursting bladder.
Then she goes across to her flat and changes her clothes to a sexy black leather skirt and a light silk top.
And she has a very strong corset with her and asks you to lace her tight as her obscenely bulging bladder in the morning would attract attention and cause rumors at work. You cannot believe this, but trust into her holding abilities. You two are able to tie her belly nearly flat and her waist sexy. Erin is nearly dying to go, but decides to be at work in time.
On your way you see Erin buying her typical large Starbucks coffee, but this time she doesn't take the tall ones (12 oz = 355 ml) but the trenta (31 oz = 917 ml).
A new hard working day is to solve now - and a fascinating one too...!

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

For some reason I’d love too see something about that one college girl in the hoodie from before. I’m imagining a woman that goes around in roughly mannish clothes so she can use a urinal without anyone asking too many questions at first glance. Maybe she taught herself to pee standing through a fly or has one of those funnels tucked away in her pants. 

56 minutes ago, Noface said:

For some reason I’d love too see something about that one college girl in the hoodie from before. I’m imagining a woman that goes around in roughly mannish clothes so she can use a urinal without anyone asking too many questions at first glance. Maybe she taught herself to pee standing through a fly or has one of those funnels tucked away in her pants. 

Honestly, I was originally planning on something like that in part #3 or #4 before I scrapped the idea, because I just couldn't get it to work in any satisfying way. This is part of why part #4 took so long to write. The name of the college girl in the hoodie was going to be Jean.

Part #3 originally ended with Jeff entering the men's room, and starting to use one of the two urinals when Jean hurried inside, already pissing her pants. With no other option Jean was going to hurriedly rip her pants down to her knees and pee in the other urinal next to Jeff (making quite a mess in the process, because she had never peed in one before). She was going to confess to Jeff that she had originally intended to pop a squat behind the diner, but couldn't because there were cameras which would catch her illegal public urination.

Jeff, being a nice guy, was going to try to help her clean up some of the large puddle she left, before hurrying back to Erin without mentioning a word of his encounter to anyone.

Maybe I'll return to something like this for a future story in this city, if I can ever figure out how to get it to work.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)

I love your stories and I love how you write it!

This is one of my favorite stories at all. It including nearly all that what I like and what i love.

I love longtime holding.

I like it if a girl gets refused to wee.

I like it if a girl gets no permission to go to the loo.

I like it if boys can pee anywhere, but girls can‘t go, girls has to hold it for hours longer.

You write „Some guy‘s don’t even let their girlfriend use the toilet, even when she stays the night.“

So great!!!   I think this guys are like me, they like girls bursting to wee!?

Just to imagine to spend the evening with a pretty girl, to know that she did not pee all day and than don’t let her wee before sleeping. To make her go to bed with her swollen overfilled bladder, is so total hot and arousing for me.

Thank you for your super story.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:21 AM, sissypup said:

Just read this entire thread for the first time and it was great thank you

Your welcome, always good to hear a new fan enjoys my work.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, NotDusty said:

Such a shame Erin wasn’t asked to stay the night! 

Absolutely exquisite story writing, hope you write some more before too long! 

Well, Erin did basically suggest Jeff ask her to stay the night in the future, so I'm sure Jeff will next time. 🙂

On 1/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, huberp76 said:

You write „Some guy‘s don’t even let their girlfriend use the toilet, even when she stays the night.“

So great!!!   I think this guys are like me, they like girls bursting to wee!?

Just to imagine to spend the evening with a pretty girl, to know that she did not pee all day and than don’t let her wee before sleeping. To make her go to bed with her swollen overfilled bladder, is so total hot and arousing for me.

Thank you for your super story.

I really enjoyed what that line about guys not letting their girlfriend use their toilet implied as well. It opens up some interesting possibilities for future stories. Lots of girlfriends could wake up in the city each day with nearly 24 hours worth of piss brewing in their bladder. But of course they'd have to at least hold it through breakfast, before returning home so they could finally pee. Maybe some unlucky women would have to go straight to work, and hold it through another shift before they could finally go home to pee.

I considered having Erin talk about ex-boyfriends who made her wait for over 24 hours to pee. But the story was getting too long already, and I really wanted to just finish it.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:37 PM, peeople said:

Girls can't urinate because of social pressure and strict laws of the city.

Every month, girls get tried and punished because they can't hold their urine in public。

Yeah, but I still haven't expanded on what those punishments might be, I did consider it though.

A couple times in the story I was going to have Erin confess that she didn't used to be so law-abiding when it came to not peeing in public. But obviously something changed and made her an ideal role model female citizen. However I just couldn't get these parts of the story to work, so I cut them out.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:14 PM, frogger4y said:

Thanks for a great story, hope you will write more form this City🙂

Yep, I'm sure I'll write more about this city in the future. Just not necessarily about these characters.

Glad to see Erin got her relief. Would have been awkward if she tried a urinal or got arrested for public urination which I assume would be more cracked down upon in this city given there are open urinals to use in the streets if someone peed in an alley it'd be a problem. Again I would like to see more in the future.