Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted a story. I've been toying around with the concept behind this story for a while, but couldn't figure out how to make it work until a week and a half ago, when

Alright, here's the next part of the story everyone. ===== Part 2: #GirlsShouldNotPee   Though Erin was the one who badly needed to get home so that she could pee, she had to

At long last I'm finally ready to post another chapter of this story. I'm really sorry for the long delay guys, to keep it short it was a combination of 3 factors. 1) I got a bit burnt out and to

On 1/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, byronrickards said:

You would think that the women in this city would:

A) Reduce their fluid intake to an absolute bare minimum

and/or

B) Avoid any food or beverage containing caffeine.

Good story, by the way.

1 hour ago, bibibibi said:

dehydration is way more dangerous than wetting though

Good points, both are things I had in mind addressing eventually, but I don't know if Erin & Jeff's situation is really the right one for it.

2 hours ago, Răzvan2000 said:

I also want to do a story like this(with no ladies room city) if OP doesn't mind!

Sure, go right ahead.

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Well I did the traffic jam conspiracy one involving the married couple to show suit/wedding dress wettings.

You mean you already finished it? I'd be interested in reading it.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:46 PM, peeople said:

Base on some report. INDIAN female alway hold pee all day,because of lack of bathroom

ladys just take a leak before dawn or after dusk

"TOILET" a film of INDIA.  STORY ABOUT THIS SITUATION

I have read a few similar reports of women having to hold their pee due to the lack of women's facilities in India, as well as due to cultural and economic reasons but I would always be interested in seeing/reading any other reports or story's of desperation or extended holding due to the lack of facilities either on a fictional or actual level. If anyone has any information on this subject any links would greatly appreciated.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:44 PM, peeople said:

bursting geishas is sexy.in china KTV ,bar girls are alway asked  to hold pee for guester for tips

Have you ever been in China? Have you ever been in a bar where you can  pay girls for pee holding?

It must be great and arousing to give a girl money for not going to the  loo to take a much needed pee. To watch her bladder growing, to see it bulging out more and more and to press and to push on it.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, peeople said:

in china countryside,the bride have to hold pee allday in wedding untill mid-night

bride is not permited go to toilt

Can you please write a full detailed report or a story about this. We are really really interested to know..

On 1/18/2019 at 4:14 AM, peeople said:

bursting geishas is sexy.in china KTV ,bar girls are alway asked  to hold pee for guester for tips

And about this too. The bladders of bar-girls 

2 hours ago, peeople said:

unfortunately my engish is not good enough to write a novel

You could always get a native English speaker in the community to proof read it for you before you publish it.

That said on the subject of the next chapter of The City Without a Ladies Room, normally I post these as a status update in my profile, but since this thread is still getting posts: It's not yet ready unfortunately. I'm presently over 2,000 words into it. Not far enough along to publish anything or give an ETA as of yet, but I'm very pleased with my progress today, I got a lot done. ?

It's possible I might split the next chapter into two shorter chapters (which would mean posting the next part sooner). I've been aiming for no more then 6 page chapters, and right now I'm worried this chapter will easily go over 8 pages.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)
43 minutes ago, FullBladder85 said:

You could always get a native English speaker in the community to proof read it for you before you publish it.

That said on the subject of the next chapter of The City Without a Ladies Room, normally I post these as a status update in my profile, but since this thread is still getting posts: It's not yet ready unfortunately. I'm presently over 2,000 words into it. Not far enough along to publish anything or give an ETA as of yet, but I'm very pleased with my progress today, I got a lot done. ?

It's possible I might split the next chapter into two shorter chapters (which would mean posting the next part sooner). I've been aiming for no more then 6 page chapters, and right now I'm worried this chapter will easily go over 8 pages.

A month and a half in and it's still being regularly commented on.

A work well written!

Hello everybody.

The Spring Festival(Chinese New Year ) is coming.

There wiil be many outdoor concert  performance in citytown

Tens of thousands of people will enter into the urban area.

the police will be very busy during the 6-7hours celebrations.Two of my female friends are  recruited as volunteer。

Their duty is to patrol the alleys which nearby square ,plaza ,concert. They will prevent bursting girls from squatting and urinating

so many people are in square,longtime party.and firework show.you can find long queue of ladys room .the queue is hopless for bursting girls.

not every girls can ctrl a full bladder.Desperation  girls will rush into the remote alleys ,take down underwear ,splash waster water.

In china this is a violation.policewoman and  volunteers will go on a tour of inspection it every hour。

2 hours ago, peeople said:

Hello everybody.

The Spring Festival(Chinese New Year ) is coming.

There wiil be many outdoor concert  performance in citytown

Tens of thousands of people will enter into the urban area.

the police will be very busy during the 6-7hours celebrations.Two of my female friends are  recruited as volunteer。

Their duty is to patrol the alleys which nearby square ,plaza ,concert. They will prevent bursting girls from squatting and urinating

so many people are in square,longtime party.and firework show.you can find long queue of ladys room .the queue is hopless for bursting girls.

not every girls can ctrl a full bladder.Desperation  girls will rush into the remote alleys ,take down underwear ,splash waster water.

In china this is a violation.policewoman and  volunteers will go on a tour of inspection it every hour。

Pictures?