Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite things in omorashi writing?

5 hours ago, NerdyGirl said:

I've been thinking about doing some writing based around omorashi and I was wondering what people like so I can some kind of idea. Anything that pops into your head.

Female desperation, prolonged desperation with bladder bulges are my favorite. Not so much into male desperation. I also enjoy dom/sub stuff as a part of it, but I also enjoy it outside of that angle. Also of note, what do you *like* to write about? that's usually the best, even if it doesn't appeal to everyone.

Edited by LOLC2k (see edit history)
3 hours ago, LOLC2k said:

Female desperation, prolonged desperation with bladder bulges are my favorite. Not so much into male desperation. I also enjoy dom/sub stuff as a part of it, but I also enjoy it outside of that angle. Also of note, what do you *like* to write about? that's usually the best, even if it doesn't appeal to everyone.

This is important. We can give you ideas all day, but in the end, you have to write what you're interested in. Some of us will like it. Some of us won't.

Any kind of female wetting in a.) Skintight shorts of any length, b.) Jean shorts or other kinds of shorts that are a little less than skintight but shorter, c.) Skirts or dresses, any length as long as they're not too puffy or suitlike, d.) Jeans, e.) Any other pants that aren't too suitlike and preferably not too loose-fitting (includes skintight jumpsuits or unitards), e.) Panties or swimsuits

It adds fun if desperation comes before it leading to an accidental wetting. I also like if she sighs in relief when she's peeing, enjoying the relief or maybe the warm wetness despite her humiliation. I like a little emphasis on the sound too. Also tickling to the point of wetting I rarely ever see. Despite being fiction I still enjoy it a little more if she's feeling better about her accident by the end, or else isn't too terribly ashamed of it.

I don't like either vivid description of "pussy" (or breasts for that matter), or if situations are too overly dark (like, involving death or blood or legal troubles or anything like that), both are a turn-off for me. I don't mind shows with some violence and death of course, like Dragon Ball Z, even Ikki Tousen which is full of female wetting, just not my cup of tea for omorashi fiction/fanfiction. And if she gets physically punished for wetting, nothing worse than a spanking (which is another of my fetishes).

But write what you're interested in, surely someone will be interested in it. Though if it's MLP-related only one person besides me will read it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Foreshadowing. For example when a woman carelessly chugs a large coffee and a two liter bottle of water before getting on a long train ride with no restrooms.

Bait and switch. For example when a desperate woman finally makes it to a restroom only to find they're locked

Public urination. I'm not into wetting, but I love it when a woman simply has to pee outside because she can't hold it.

Female Sleepover, yard tenting or camping wetting with other females comforting. Nightmare wetting when college women gather for ghost stories and pajama party in abandoned Victorian house or abandoned factory. Abandoned manican, display or such with unsold elves and Halloween items good.

For example of writing abandoned store see the novel "paper towns." No wetting. But mild desperation later while driving to the paper town. 

I've always been a big fan of situations where a girl has to pee, and then gives up or makes a conscious decision to let go and wet herself. So, not exactly deliberate and not a complete accident. 

I also quite enjoy situations where a parent or other relative has some sort of authority over the character. But I enjoy seeing that in combination with another older character who lets these wettings slide, or sees them as no big deal.

This may be more applicable to fanfiction or stories written about established characters, because that's mostly what I read, but I like characters' decisions and behavior to make sense. An adult can miscalculate, forget or be in denial of their limits, but I'm sure you've seen stories where it's out of character or not explained well, and feels like the character is dumbed down so the author could get off to it. Which I guess, if you're the author, have fun, I just don't wanna read it.

As far as plots, one of my favourites is when a character mentions that they need to go or asks if they can, because they think they'll be able to, but then they don't get the opportunity and the person/people with them now knows that they're waiting. In general, it's most fun when someone who's with the character knows that they need to go, and the desperate character knows that they know, it's so deliciously awkward.

I like mentions of fidgeting and nervous tics, but as far as internal stuff, I'd rather more abstract descriptions of someone's discomfort and anxiety than graphic bladder and sphincter talk.

I think your story needs to develop the characters a bit, and then ideally they gradually realise that they are both into wetting themselves (or the bed), and decide to share. To begin with they are both a bit embarrassed because they each want to know that the other is turned on the same way! The story can be romantic - so there is the implication that sex follows, but not necessarily described.

There should be lots of pee and a gentle smell!

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 3:30 PM, cilla said:

As far as plots, one of my favourites is when a character mentions that they need to go or asks if they can, because they think they'll be able to, but then they don't get the opportunity and the person/people with them now knows that they're waiting. In general, it's most fun when someone who's with the character knows that they need to go, and the desperate character knows that they know, it's so deliciously awkward.

I really like how you describe that. I think I'd have to second that! Very exciting!

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:30 PM, cilla said:

This may be more applicable to fanfiction or stories written about established characters, because that's mostly what I read, but I like characters' decisions and behavior to make sense. An adult can miscalculate, forget or be in denial of their limits, but I'm sure you've seen stories where it's out of character or not explained well, and feels like the character is dumbed down so the author could get off to it.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves when reading omo stories and I could never put it into words like that. It's definitely annoying and feels very artificial. Can't get into a story that doesn't make any sense and completely butchers its own characters just for the sake of kink.

Edited by wtv (see edit history)