Hello, I too have arrived from The Great Longnec-I mean Tumblr Migration. I've technically had this account for over a year or so and posted an intro WAY back, but I admittedly preferred Tumblr for posting and kind of abandoned this site a few posts in, so I might as well post a new one now that I'm actually going to try and use it.

You can call me Whisper if you'd like. I'll mostly be posting some of my old fanfiction here to start off. I write for a variety of fandoms (too many to list and I'm always finding more, so feel free to ask if I've seen/played something), but I'll probably be known for Persona 5, since I've filled over half the omorashi tag on ao3 if you search for that specific game, haha. (10 out of the 20 fics, technically, but the tenth contains three separate fics within). I guess you could say that game stole my heart (and here the crowd boos). Some of you might remember a fic of Jade from Victorious that I posted the first part of on here, unfortunately I probably won't be finishing that, both due to actually losing the partially-written draft I had for the other chapter and because I've lost interest. I did greatly appreciate the kind comments though!

I'll say right now that I'm not interested in doing live holds and I'm not seeking a relationship, so please don't ask me about those things, thank you! I prefer to keep those aspects of this kink to myself!

(Also, as a side note: I've seen some people post Blogs of their fanfiction. Do the individual posts still end up in the Fanfiction forum too when you do that, or does that actually keep them out of them (so then only people who click the blog would see them? I'm trying to decide if it would be better to post my different oneshots individually in the forum, or make a blog for them instead.)

Edited by SlothWhispers

Welcome to OmoOrg, we're happy to have you here!

6 minutes ago, SlothWhispers said:

(Also, as a side note: I've seen some people post Blogs of their fanfiction. Do the individual posts still end up in the Fanfiction forum too when you do that, or does that actually keep them out of them (so then only people who click the blog would see them? I'm trying to decide if it would be better to post my different oneshots individually in the forum, or make a blog for them instead.)

You can actually do both! I personally have a blog for a dedicated series I've recently been working on, and a blog dedicated to my oneshots compiled in one place.

Threads provide a great place for your readers to provide general feedback and suggestions that aren't specific to one single chapter, so you could post your stories to your blog and then link them to a thread like so:

Links to blog entries and so on automatically embed like this too, so it works to keep everything looking as clean and seamless as possible.

But in general, feel free to do whatever you find is most comfortable for you and your readers!

1 hour ago, SlothWhispers said:

I'll probably be known for Persona 5, since I've filled over half the omorashi tag on ao3 if you search for that specific game, haha. (10 out of the 20 fics, technically, but the tenth contains three separate fics within). I guess you could say that game stole my heart (and here the crowd boos).

Hey, I know you! SucculentStrawberries on AO3, right? If you remember me, I've also posted a few P5 omo stories there, and here as well. Good to see another fan on here. Now we can both squeal like schoolgirls at the fact that Joker just got confirmed for Smash.

@Maki Ah, thank you, that's very helpful! I'll be sure to consider it! 

@MasterXploder Yeah, that's me! I think I've read a few of your fics before! And yes I'm so hyped for Joker!!! (It really was the surprise none of us saw coming) I don't know if I'd rather his Final Smash be summoning Satanael OR a Hold-Up/All-Out Attack so his whole squad could get in on the action to decimate somebody 😎