Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everyone!

I've been exploring this section for years now and I finally found enough confidence to start my own thread for pee related drawings.

I consider myself as a relatively good artist but I still struggle a bit with human anatomy so I thought drawing "distorted" bodies of desperate/peeing men or women is surely a great way to improve my skills and to combine my passions for drawing and peeing.

So what I've had in mind is nothing new, 
you give me ideas on what to draw and I then will choose the most requested one or a personal favourite of mine which later on is going to be drawn on a page.

PLEASE BE CREATIVE WITH IDEAS, I NEED A CHALLENGE ? (but don't exagerate ?)

SOME SIDE NOTES:

- I won't draw manga because I personally don't really like that kind of art style
- I would like to draw women as well as men
- The person can be naked or dressed
- I also try to not draw the same theme over and over again, therefore I will always try switch between wetting, desperation, normal peeing, etc.

If you want to help me improve I would be very grateful.

Can't wait for your ideas!

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)

So you asked for a challenge and were thinking of distorted human bodies? Well let me introduce you to The Spirit! She’s one of the killers from dead by daylight and I reckon from what you said she’d be a good challenge for you to draw. Situation and stuff idm, honestly more posting this cause you asked for the test and some different themes. Enjoy ?

ECE1F8BF-2B65-466B-B971-B19B3AF0E9E6.png

B7E52DF6-2291-47DD-9107-894139057849.jpeg

Edited by Rukako (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Rukako said:

So you asked for a challenge and were thinking of distorted human bodies? Well let me introduce you to The Spirit! She’s one of the killers from dead by daylight and I reckon from what you said she’d be a good challenge for you to draw. Situation and stuff idm, honestly more posting this cause you asked for the test and some different themes. Enjoy ?

ECE1F8BF-2B65-466B-B971-B19B3AF0E9E6.png

B7E52DF6-2291-47DD-9107-894139057849.jpeg

And spirit it is!

Great idea and I enjoyed drawing this, a scary spirit taking a big leak while looking around to make sure noone is watching otherwise she might lose her credibility as a frightening spirit. Who knows.

The drawing is far from perfect but I still hope you like it anyway.

Just noticed that I also suck at shading?

Oh and btw, I have a crappy scanner so I had to take a photo with my phone.

IMG_20181207_143609.jpg

15 hours ago, Ghostblade913 said:

Nice to see when people bring out the self confidence to do things like this. 

How about a spy on top of a moving vehicle wetting herself 

And here's a spy.

I apologize to all because I did this drawing in a hurry and it turned out horrible, but I felt kinda bad throwing it away without sharing because maybe some of you like it.

Please just focus on the subject and ignore the bad shading.

IMG_20181207_154055.jpg

2 hours ago, Gothes said:

And spirit it is!

Great idea and I enjoyed drawing this, a scary spirit taking a big leak while looking around to make sure noone is watching otherwise she might lose her credibility as a frightening spirit. Who knows.

IMG_20181207_143609.jpg

Hey don’t knock that shading work, it’s very nice. Easy to tell which part of the body is which and with good definition too ? 

I am impressed and like this picture very much ?. Also cause of her shape and diformedness she doesn’t seem like the easiest to draw anyhow. 

One of those things where the more ou practice the more you improve so really you can only keep getting better and better ?

On 12/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, Gothes said:

And spirit it is!

IMG_20181207_143609.jpg

Considering she's an undead abomination, this is surprisingly sexy. I really like the pee stream, the wavy shape looks very nice.

• 10 months later...