What happened to Kirito?

Yup, name change. Before Kirito, they went by Shu, and before that, Kenshin.

Coup d'état.

The Mary Sue is gone.

(Yes I changed my name)

Kirito was seduced by an evil dragon sorceress, so now his daughter Maki travelled back in time with the holy Falchion in hand to defeat the said dragon before she rises to her full power.

It's funny because I'm not into all this fantasy, anime, cartoon cr*p (no offense). But I tolerate it because I'm into the kink. lol

I see Maki - I think shrimp tempura roll

Hold up, now I’m pretty sure Kirito is protected by some good old plot armour. Does this mean the mysterious Maki is even more powerful? So powerful that they could make Kirito change names? Dun dun duuuuuun

What I want to know is what that weird rune in Maki's title is and if my screen reader is reading the title directly. It reads the full title as Crown Administrator, but produces something inbetween silence and a single phoneme when I try to read the rune individually.

5 minutes ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

What I want to know is what that weird rune in Maki's title is and if my screen reader is reading the title directly. It reads the full title as Crown Administrator, but produces something inbetween silence and a single phoneme when I try to read the rune individually.

Oh, I just added some playful emoticons/emoji symbols to higher-tier membership ranks.

Administrator has the crown, Moderators have the Police symbol (since they're basically OmoOrg's police force), Gold Members have an orange heart, and Respected Members have sparkles.

Come to think of it, maybe I should give Banned/Restricted members something a bit evil beside their ranks too.

Kirito had to change their name after they were defeated by me and they wet themselves in front of the others in the inner circle.

Omorg lore is deep.

8 hours ago, Ronyo said:

Kirito had to change their name after they were defeated by me and they wet themselves in front of the others in the inner circle.

Omorg lore is deep.

Does that make you the leader of us all?