Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to tell your spouse...

Guest cherry65

Guest cherry65

Ive been having alot of dreams about experimenting omo with my spouse... I have never told him about my fetish. We have danced around the topic a bit but he gets really nervous talking about it. I know he would definitely be comfortable being the little in the situation but I dont know how to ask him if he’d wet for me. One day I wish he’d wear a diaper for me but im a shy person in general and have a hard time being vulnerable especially with something like this. I’m wondering if anyone has advice on how to bring it up without being too weird about it.

Any advice appreciated!

Guest cherry65
3 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Take it a little at time. Have you established peeing together as a norm? Like you peeing while he shaves? Or telling him you're more comfortable doing hiking pees with him in sight? Makes talking about peeing less taboo. Also, if you need to pee frequently, ask whether he's OK with your wearing a diaper on back road drives or kayaking. 

Well it doesnt turn me on to wet but to see him wet definitely would. We have peed infront of each other its just i dont know how to explain to him it turns me on sexually to see him desperate or for him to have an accident for me.

2 hours ago, CreativePup said:

Did you want to tell him when you were dating?

We have been together a few years and I know hos fetishes but ive been too embarrassed to tell him mine. 

I think if you wanted to tell him straight out, maybe feel around a bit by dropping some hints, if you can. Maybe mention some things here and there, see how he reacts?

I would also definitely cater how you tell him to his personality and how his brain works! For example, when I've told people I've been involved with, I changed my approach depending on how I thought they would best take it. One of them was a very analytical personality type, very factual and not very good with emotions, so I told them by saying that I had a kink I'd like to tell them about, and that I'd like them to keep an open mind. I then shared the facts about it, was very clear about what I liked and disliked, and told them they didn't have to make any decisions about it in the meantime. I gave them time to ask questions, and in the end they actually agreed to try things with me sometime!

Another person that I knew was very open to just about any kinds of kinks and fetishes, I just told outright, rather casually too, and they were just completely fine with it. 

It really depends on the person and how you think they'll react, but the most important thing is to just take it slow, and give them the time they need to think, research, and decide what they're comfortable with. Be ready for a lot of questions, and also prepare yourself for the fact that they just might not be comfortable with it, as it could be a possibility. However, as long as you're respectful, understanding, and completely open about your feelings without forcing anything upon him, and perhaps making it clear that nothing has to change if he doesn't want it to (although you'd love it if he kept an open mind), then hopefully it will go okay!

You might have to make compromises in the long run, but if you don't try telling him, you'll never truly know how he'll respond.

I hope this helps you a bit, and I wish you luck!! I know telling people close to you, whose opinions you care about can be very difficult, and I truly do hope that everything works out amazingly between the two of you if you decide to tell him! 

Guest cherry65
29 minutes ago, CreativePup said:

Out of curiosity what are his?

He likes being the little boy having sex with either the mother figure or teacher ect (not like incest). He liked calling my mommy even outside the bedroom so I think he could be into maybe wearing a diaper for extra arousal.. maybe. I hope he would be lol

Guest cherry65
29 minutes ago, Nikoletta said:

I think if you wanted to tell him straight out, maybe feel around a bit by dropping some hints, if you can. Maybe mention some things here and there, see how he reacts?

I would also definitely cater how you tell him to his personality and how his brain works! For example, when I've told people I've been involved with, I changed my approach depending on how I thought they would best take it. One of them was a very analytical personality type, very factual and not very good with emotions, so I told them by saying that I had a kink I'd like to tell them about, and that I'd like them to keep an open mind. I then shared the facts about it, was very clear about what I liked and disliked, and told them they didn't have to make any decisions about it in the meantime. I gave them time to ask questions, and in the end they actually agreed to try things with me sometime!

Another person that I knew was very open to just about any kinds of kinks and fetishes, I just told outright, rather casually too, and they were just completely fine with it. 

It really depends on the person and how you think they'll react, but the most important thing is to just take it slow, and give them the time they need to think, research, and decide what they're comfortable with. Be ready for a lot of questions, and also prepare yourself for the fact that they just might not be comfortable with it, as it could be a possibility. However, as long as you're respectful, understanding, and completely open about your feelings without forcing anything upon him, and perhaps making it clear that nothing has to change if he doesn't want it to (although you'd love it if he kept an open mind), then hopefully it will go okay!

You might have to make compromises in the long run, but if you don't try telling him, you'll never truly know how he'll respond.

I hope this helps you a bit, and I wish you luck!! I know telling people close to you, whose opinions you care about can be very difficult, and I truly do hope that everything works out amazingly between the two of you if you decide to tell him! 

Thank you! Ill think about what you said maybe I could introduce it in a way that involves his kinks too. Maybe one day ill work up the courage to do it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

single, over this? and with him having way weirder kinks (at least imo)? damn it, if he doesn't accept you who you are like you did him, he's not worthy another minute of your attention. both of you should be open and comfortable with each other in the first place (i think that's what a relationship is all about).

maybe give him some time, to sleep on it, to think. maybe he just has to get used to the idea. either way, you have no reason to feel bad. 

Guest Rumorhasit
2 hours ago, cherry65 said:

Update: 

It didnt go well...  might be finding myself single. 

Single over this? If my wife mentioned that she had a fetish I didn’t really have interest in, I wouldn’t leave her for it. We can’t control what turns us on. 

Guest cherry65

Well he really completely shut down the idea. The whole thing would boil down to if I were unhappy with someone and if im with someone whos unwilling to do things to make me happy. Id rather be alone... but im going to give our relationship some time.