Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Corrupted Wish Game

Guest JTeam_

Granted, but you can only use this ability once.

I wish for a wish that can be used to wish for another wish that automatically gives me the ability to give me the chance to use another wish of my choice.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

Granted but there’s a lot of backlash by crazy unethical violence loving morons - that is to say most people - who complain about lack of guns and anything exciting, and after a lawsuit, the game is fixed to end production. At least it’s really good, and you manage to get a copy. 

I wish I remembered to add my own wish the first time I post replied in this thread instead of having to go back and edit them every single time because i forgot. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JTeam_

Granted, but you are now inside of the game.

I wish for... let's see... a wish that can be used to make a wish that gives me another wish after I use the first wish in which after I'd wish for another wish so I could wish for nothing but I'd probably end up just wishing for another wish so I can make another wish and another wish with that wish until finally I pass out.

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)

Granted, your wish comes true and hundreds of desperate ladies come to wet themselves for you, but the unfortunate side affect is that they drown you in their pee (not a bad way to die...)

I wish the real Anubis would stop wrapping me up like a mummy. Gah! He's about to cover my fingers so I can't type! mnow I'mn typig w/ mittten hands!