The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

On 7/23/2017 at 4:01 AM, BENAir01 said:

Granted but you go very slow, including for moving, climbing/descending, and changing direction. 

I wish I had a slightly smaller bladder. 

Granted, but it is smaller only by .0000000000001 mL in capacity.

I wish I had the RnG luck to roll anyone I wanted in gacha games.

Edited by ShowOffX (see edit history)

Granted, you gain immortality just before humanity wipes itself out in nuclear war. Everyone dies but you. You, immortal one, shall continue to exist alone on this desolate planet, near void of life. The years of solitude turn to centuries, the centuries to millenia. Eventually the sun's supernova destroys the earth, but you survive. You drift alone in the vaccuum of space, praying alien life may save you, but the universe's expansion ensures you never make contact with another life form again. Billions of years pass. Then trillions. You lost your sanity long ago, but yet you live on, even unto the brink of the heat death of the universe. But no, the equilibrium cannot be restored while you are alive, and you shall live forever. Not unto the end of time, because time has no end. You are destined to drift alone in the blackness of space forever. All the light has vanished. You are always awake, you are always aware. Your body starves, but it cannot succumb. Your blood freezes, but your heart forces out the beats. You are unable to breathe, but you are unable to suffocate. You are unable to die.

I wish for a larger cupcake.

7 hours ago, Kez said:

Granted, you gain immortality just before humanity wipes itself out in nuclear war. Everyone dies but you. You, immortal one, shall continue to exist alone on this desolate planet, near void of life. The years of solitude turn to centuries, the centuries to millenia. Eventually the sun's supernova destroys the earth, but you survive. You drift alone in the vaccuum of space, praying alien life may save you, but the universe's expansion ensures you never make contact with another life form again. Billions of years pass. Then trillions. You lost your sanity long ago, but yet you live on, even unto the brink of the heat death of the universe. But no, the equilibrium cannot be restored while you are alive, and you shall live forever. Not unto the end of time, because time has no end. You are destined to drift alone in the blackness of space forever. All the light has vanished. You are always awake, you are always aware. Your body starves, but it cannot succumb. Your blood freezes, but your heart forces out the beats. You are unable to breathe, but you are unable to suffocate. You are unable to die.

I wish for a larger cupcake.

Holy socks, and I thought I was complicated...!