Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi and the Rain

1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

But rain can be difficult as I wear glasses, and if they get to wet I can't see.

I really feel that one. My glasses always get soaked if I stay out in the rain for too long. That and being freezing after getting wet are the two worst things about rain, I think, but it's still worth it for me! Just as long as I can get back inside soon and get my glasses all dried off. ?

Could say the same as the one above me. I love the sound of it, the smell of it, and I've always had this fascination with watching water or feeling it run over my hands to the point that I'd take forever to get ready in the morning when I was a kid. But I don't see what it has to do with omo. Of course, I never miss the opportunity to get good and soaked from the rain and then wet without anyone knowing!

I also don't particularly like rain, but it's very convenient for omo fun, because  wet patches on clothes doesn't look so suspicious. Well, you can't hide if you wet your pants standing up, but at least for a wet butt, rain is an plausible explanation. And people walking around look under their feet more if it's raining, so it's less likely they will see your wet clothes at all. And you can hide your face behind the umbrella from people coming towards you on the sidewalk.

I live in Florida so I’ve kinda been forced to love the rain. 

I do enjoy wetting in the rain as it is convenient. Not convenient if I had outdoor activities planned or made plans for Disney in advance  we get spontaneous rain. 

I do like the mood it sets though. Nice and comfy relaxing days indoors.