Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guys sitting down to pee?

I do this afte big holds and the reason is quite grim. I find that to completely empty my bladder after it has been stretched so much I have to push quite hard and that often makes me poop a bit too. I’m definitely not into messing so I sit on the loo to empty / clean up. It’s the one thing I dislike about big holds and wish I could find a way to avoid it. 

21 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

I do this afte big holds and the reason is quite grim. I find that to completely empty my bladder after it has been stretched so much I have to push quite hard and that often makes me poop a bit too. I’m definitely not into messing so I sit on the loo to empty / clean up. It’s the one thing I dislike about big holds and wish I could find a way to avoid it. 

did you drink a lot of pop for doing the big hold? all that sugar can have a laxative effect on some people. often by the time they are busting to pee they need to take a dump too.  try plain water next time see if you still have that problem. 

6 hours ago, trackboy said:

did you drink a lot of pop for doing the big hold? all that sugar can have a laxative effect on some people. often by the time they are busting to pee they need to take a dump too.  try plain water next time see if you still have that problem. 

Only ever use plain water, and always poop immediately before starting a big hold. I think it’s because my bladder is so stretched out I have to strain harder to fully empty it. Probably not healthy in the long term. 

2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Only ever use plain water, and always poop immediately before starting a big hold. I think it’s because my bladder is so stretched out I have to strain harder to fully empty it. Probably not healthy in the long term. 

I find the same thing

cannot fully empty my bladder without doing the other after holding!

I probably sit to pee 60% of the time? I do not really think about it much. When I am in a rest room with urinals it is a choice which to use but my choice is usually based on wether I am in a hurry or how clean the toilets are. When I am working and have to pee into the bushes as I work outside then I have to stand. So I would say for me it is reasons like that that determine whether I sit or stand.

i pee standing. it's easier for me, i don't have to put down pants and underwear and sit on the toilet. it rarely gets anywhere else than in toilet, but i wipe it, and i clean the bathroom time to time anyway.
i very rarely pee in sitting position, only when i have a wake up too soon with full bladder and i'm too dizzy to stand while it's running endlessly.

Always sitting because (to me) it's more relaxing.  Never been a fan of urinals.  I don't know, I just always seem to have bad experiences at them...  One time some dude made a creepy comment about how long I was peeing - uncool.  Another time, 2 women strolled in and used the urinals next to me and it was impossible to start going.  So yeah, I always sit.  Lol