Sign In

Favourite desperation scenario?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite desperation scenario is when a woman has to pee very badly in a situation where women can't pee but men can.  For example - a woman is out drinking with a bunch of male friends - it's l

Just happy to be told no. Just someone who is into me holding deciding when I can pee. Also I don't need a good reason. In fact one reason which turns me on is the phase "Good girls hold it in."

For me, it would be any time where a girl, or group of girls is desperate to pee in a line for the bathroom.  But the most interesting scenario would be in a school or work setting where you only have

My favorite desperation situation for myself to be in is when I have to pee but my partner is sleeping on me or next to me and I don't want to get up. My favorite situation to see someone else in is desperation in any public place where they have to hide the fact that they have to pee. 

For me, desperation is more fun when I'm in loose clothing. 

Guest Blurple

I shared this in another one of these

Mine is highly unrealistic but that’s what fantasies are.

There is this absolutely beautiful girl that I see every day on my way to work.

I fantasize that she’s meeting a friend who happens to be my neighbor and her friend is running late. The girl has to pee badly and knocks on my apartment door as I’m getting ready to hop in the shower after work.

She’s surprised to find out that I live there and admits that she thinks I’m cute. She then asks if she can use my bathroom because she really has to pee. When she sees the effect that this statement has on certain parts of me she asks if I would like to watch.

I take her hand and pull her into the bathroom and pull her close before kissing her while unzipping her dress. Next I slowly unhook her bra and remove her panties while she pee dances. 

She’s desperate now and holding herself while we passionately kiss. I drop my towel and pull her into the running shower. She tells me she’s about to lose it and I tell her to wait then slip myself inside her causing her to gasp. 

We start moving rhythmically together slowly at first and then steadily faster until she whispers that it’s coming out. That’s enough for me and I start tensing up trying to hold on as long as possible. 

I start coming at the same time she tenses up and starts shaking. 

—————-

Like I said highly unlikely 

As far as casual everyday experience, I do like the idea of a woman dramatically overestimating her capacity, or underestimating the diuretic effects of what she drinks. Bonus points for repeatedly failing to learn from past mistakes. Endings can be wet, or 'just made it' situations.

For stuff that tickles the rest of my fancy, there's locking clothing; there's a lock on the belt or the belt loops or the catsuit or whatever the woman is wearing, and they key is at home, so even if there are available stalls in the restrooms it won't help.

Also, post hypnotic suggestions that, if triggered, create the sensation of a very full bladder that requires prompt emptying, regardless of the actual contents of the bladder at the time. Maybe ignoring it will just make a big mess, maybe ignoring it won't, but not knowing for sure increases the sense of helplessness. Actually there's a lot of ways hypnosis and suggestion triggers could be used with desperation, even if it was just something like "when you hear the word 'Brogdinag' you will be unable to recognize a lady's room sign" or something like that.

59 minutes ago, NerdyGirl said:

I know it's boring, but I guess I enjoy the whole 'several hour long road trip in the middle of nowhere with no bathroom for a while' thing. It's just very appealing to me.

Very appealing and especially easy with a female passenger as they have difficulty using a cup or bottle. (Am aware some women can use them, but most do not).

3 hours ago, NerdyGirl said:

I know it's boring, but I guess I enjoy the whole 'several hour long road trip in the middle of nowhere with no bathroom for a while' thing. It's just very appealing to me.

It's realistic rather than boring! The best scenarios for me are ones that I can relate to pretty well, so that's definitely a winner for me.

2 hours ago, Evab100 said:

Having to pee at a pool party/having to pee right near a shower stall

Also a winner! Swimsuits and that are a definite bonus in any scenario...

On 12/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, Gemgirl said:

Having someone else constantly denying me the chance to relieve myself and being reduced to begging for the toilet.

If you don't mind me asking, do you prefer that in a realistic sort of scenario, i.e. with a bit of a story behind it and a decent 'reason' for denial, or are you just happy to be told 'no'?

2 hours ago, homeanddry said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you prefer that in a realistic sort of scenario, i.e. with a bit of a story behind it and a decent 'reason' for denial, or are you just happy to be told 'no'?

Just happy to be told no. Just someone who is into me holding deciding when I can pee. Also I don't need a good reason. In fact one reason which turns me on is the phase "Good girls hold it in."

I like scenarios where the participants do their holding and desperation voluntary and the outcome is not clear at all, where especially ladies
willingly risk ending up with soggy knickers but trying hard to avoid it:

First would be any kind of holding contest between two or more ladies
Highlight would be a (mature) ladies night out" with a daring "let's have drinks but no toilet-break until the first of us wets herself"-challenge.
Also imagine a pub-game where girls (in jeans) meet up for a traditional darts match, where the loser of each round of throws gets a drink and the game goes on without toilet-break until one of them is losing bladder-control and soaking her blue denim.

Another scenario would be a "bladder-dare" where a woman wagers to hold her pee until she has finished a certain task or done a certain job and offers, that if she needs therefor longer than she can hold it, she would automatically sanction herself for failing by flooding her knickers.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 5:07 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

My favorite fantasies for desperation are a.) Bondage, b.) Fidgeting in a seat, usually inside a car in a traffic jam or something, or c.) Desperately searching for a bathroom but never being able to find one. Ending with a wetting in all cases.

In real life, I'd hate for any of those to happen to anyone against their will, so in real life my favorite desperation scenario would be a planned hold.

yeah mines would be the same being stuck in the car with no toilet breaks ?

On 12/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, mad_mick_atat said:

I like scenarios where the participants do their holding and desperation voluntary and the outcome is not clear at all, where especially ladies
willingly risk ending up with soggy knickers but trying hard to avoid it:

There is a user here who likes to do that, and has other users (myself included) give her challenges on Live Action Omorashi in Wetting Experiences. Wanting to avoid it just makes the desperation more fun for her even if she doesn't make it.

In real life I love everyday things like watching someone get increasingly desperate during long boring meetings with lots of drinks on tap. Or on training courses. Somewhere  where they could leave but are too socially embarrassed to do so. I like the fact that I am not personally denying them as that messes with my head a bit as I feel so guilty. But they just need to overcome their own embarrassment and go but choose not to. 

In fantasy I wouldn’t love to be on a date with a handsome man who is embarrassed to piss so tries to hide his need and hold and I get very very aroused by his long holding. 

Edited by Mbgpeelover (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

In real life I love everyday things like watching someone get increasingly desperate during long boring meetings with lots of drinks on tap. Or on training courses. So where’s where they could leave but are too socially embarrassed to do so. I like the fact that I am nothing personally denying them as that messes with my head a bit as I feel so guilty. But they just need to overcome Thierry own embarrassment and go but choose not to. 

...and I might be willing to do this for you if you was here ?

18 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

Mine would be a professional setting that you can't leave fast like a training conference, and you have to sit through it until the speaker is done rambling about whatever they are rambling about

Very similar and I would be delighted to watch you or be the one desperate while you watched. 

Since someone else mentioned hypnotism...

I'd like to see a hypnosis scene in which the hypnotist keeps making the hypnotized victim BELIEVE that she is walking down the hall, entering the bathroom, about to be able to pee appropriately, and then just as she's about to release she realizes it is (once again) an illusion and that she's still in the living room (or wherever) and still fully clothed etc.  Repeat x 4 or so until she can't stop it ?