Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite desperation scenario?

Hello everyone. 

What's your favourite desperation scenario? And what's your favourite thing to wear? 

Mines is being stuck in the car for hours on end with no hope while wearing leggings or tights (know I'm a guy but Fuck it I always shave my legs).  

Or having a pee holding challenge. 

Edited by Skinnyboy
Incorrect spelling (see edit history)
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite desperation scenario is when a woman has to pee very badly in a situation where women can't pee but men can.  For example - a woman is out drinking with a bunch of male friends - it's l

Just happy to be told no. Just someone who is into me holding deciding when I can pee. Also I don't need a good reason. In fact one reason which turns me on is the phase "Good girls hold it in."

For me, it would be any time where a girl, or group of girls is desperate to pee in a line for the bathroom.  But the most interesting scenario would be in a school or work setting where you only have

My favorite scenarios involve something relevant to pride, dignity, challenge or stubbornness. For example, woman is trying to prove to someone that she can hold until certain time/event, or she refuses to pee in public restrooms even if they're available, or she is doing it for someone's joy, so I am more into desperation that fueled by a mind and willpower rather than the environment. Like in "The wife who had to hold it" by Full_Bladder_85, or "Emily gets a date" by Holditin.

Clothes doesn't really matter that much for me in stories, but if we're speaking about videos and real life experiences I really enjoy nude desperation or with minimum clothing (lingerie, leggings...).

My favorite scenario is where a woman intentionally decides to hold it well beyond the point where she would normally go for a pee due to some outside motivation, and when she finally gets to the point that she feels that she can no longer hold back and goes to seek relief she arrives at the restroom only to find it unavailable thus making her have to continue to hold even longer. Clothing is not that big of a deal, although something tight that would show even a small accident is always a nice touch.

Here is my favorite.

A cute girl and I stuck in some where, traffic jam or elevator. Both of us need to pee badly but too shy or too dignified to admit anything about the pee. We fight with our urge to pee silently until the girl cannot hide it anymore and tell. After that we continue to hold with noticeable actions. The girl starts to leak firstly and she immediately remove her pants to pee. After her pee, I also cannot hold it anymore and start to pee.

I go back and forth, round and about, but I think my current favorite scenario is being out for a night of drinking, and being told by my girlfriend that I'm not allowed to go to the toilet. I struggle and plead for her to let me go, but she just shrugs and says if I need to go so badly I can go in my pants. As we keep drinking beer I finally lose control and make a puddle under my barstool. She proceeds to punish me by making me keep holding and having accidents all night. I wake up in the night desperate again, but I'm still not allowed to go, so I struggle and finally lose control in bed as she sleeps next to me. The next morning she wakes to find the bed soaked, and orders me to use my pants as a toilet for the rest of the day. Weakened from the night before, and forced to constantly drink, I spend the day trying my best to hold, but having barely any control, with accident after accident.

Sorry, were you looking for a realistic scenario? Lol. That said, my girlfriend has agreed to do something like this soon, so you'll all be hearing about it when it happens.

My wife and her friend waiting for me to pick them up at night after they have been out drinking,

i pretend to be on my way but I am secretly parked where I can see them and they can’t see me,

they text me asking how long I say I’m on my way,

they are both jiggling desperate,

i pretend to be late and they text again this time saying please hurry as they are so bursting to pee,

i watch them jiggling around for another 10 mins then I drive up and they get in then I get to hear them complain how much they need to go all the way home...

For me, it would be any time where a girl, or group of girls is desperate to pee in a line for the bathroom.  But the most interesting scenario would be in a school or work setting where you only have a certain amount of time on break.  Let's say for example, that you are in a middle school or high school setting with 50 minute class periods and 5 minutes between classes.  You can't be late, and you also can't go to the bathroom during class.

So you find yourself shaking almost to tears towards the end of your current lesson because you have to pee so bad, and as soon as the class is over, you rush as fast as you can to the nearest restroom.  And when you get there, you see that there are only three toilets there and they are all being used, and there is a line of 4 or 5 girls ahead of you, with varying degrees of desperation.  It is unlikely that any of those girls will let you cut in line, because they all have places to get to as well, and if you wait in line and pee, you'll probably be late to your next lesson.  But if you try to hold it, you'll pee your pants within the next hour.

Another good example might be when you go to a concert, musical performance, or sporting event, and the bathroom lines (both men and women) are extremely long during intermissions or breaks in the action, and you have to decide whether to go a few minutes before the end of the first half and miss an exciting part of the action, but get there ahead of the rush, or to hope for the best at halftime (intermission) and hope that you can hold it long enough to wait in line, do your business, and get back to the show before the second half starts.  At least in this scenario, you have the "option" to go before the half is over, but who wants to do that when you pay good money to see a good show?

On 11/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, BENAir01 said:

Not really into desparation but I do like the idea of a guy with a weak bladder who can’t hold it well and ends up with quite a few accidents, and maybe even has trouble making it to the bathroom completely dry even under Normal circumstances. 

This scenario sounds very familiar to my daily life. Maybe it's not so bad, but not really far away either. 

My favorite desperation scenario is, when I'm wearing a female clothes and I'm not allowed to use the bathroom or have to wait in line.  

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

I have quite a few, but they have these elements in common -

* Double desperation - A man and a woman are both desperate to pee

* Voluntary/Self induced desperation - The characters are solely responsible for their predicament. My favorite trope is they are too proud or too shy to use the toilet when they get a chance

* Just made it - I don't like wet endings.

One situation I have been fantasizing over for the past few months is a man and a woman are on a day-long date - breakfast, a short forest walk, lunch, shopping, pub crawl let's say. The man repeatedly misses chances to pee - too cocky and skips the breakfast stop, too shy to pee in the woods, broken gents at lunch and so on. He becomes increasingly desperate through the day, while she constantly relieves herself - popping multiple squats in the woods. She tries to convince him to piss in a dark alley, even goes herself first, but he refuses. Ultimately he becomes so desperate he has to beg her to stand guard as he pisses  by the side of a very public road or something.

[I love flipping situations - a lot of people seem to enjoy a woman being forced to hold while a man blissfully relives himself. I enjoy the opposite. I wrote something like this for myself, but I'm skeptical if anyone else would enjoy this!]

10 minutes ago, Mickey said:

* Voluntary/Self induced desperation - The characters are solely responsible for their predicament. My favorite trope is they are too proud or too shy to use the toilet when they get a chance

One situation I have been fantasizing over for the past few months is a man and a woman are on a day-long date - breakfast, a short forest walk, lunch, shopping, pub crawl let's say. The man repeatedly misses chances to pee - too cocky and skips the breakfast stop, too shy to pee in the woods, broken gents at lunch and so on. He becomes increasingly desperate through the day, while she constantly relieves herself - popping multiple squats in the woods. She tries to convince him to piss in a dark alley, even goes herself first, but he refuses. Ultimately he becomes so desperate he has to beg her to stand guard as he pisses  by the side of a very public road or something.

[I love flipping situations - a lot of people seem to enjoy a woman being forced to hold while a man blissfully relives himself. I enjoy the opposite. I wrote something like this for myself, but I'm skeptical if anyone else would enjoy this!]

I am certain plenty of people here would enjoy that. Definitely not an interest of mine, but there's a pretty large minority who like male desperation. 

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

I also love when the situation is flipped as well! Although female desperation is my favorite, I really enjoy male desperation when there is a female involved in the story (an example being like the concept you said where the situation is flipped) and I especially love when one character gets to relieve themselves and the other character keeps waiting so I would definitely enjoy that.

My favorite desperation scenario is when a woman has to pee very badly in a situation where women can't pee but men can. 

For example - a woman is out drinking with a bunch of male friends - it's late, the bars are all closed, they're on their way to the subway and they all have to pee - so the guys go pee against a wall, while the woman has to stand there watching them pee while she's stuck holding it

One situation that has been on my mind constantly involves a male (me) and a female (friend or coworker). We're out cycling or drinking, and we get pretty into it--either we've been hydrating a lot and pedaled out somewhere far and remote, or drank way too much. I like to have the female be the instigator--either my friend wants to see how far she can make fun of me, or an older worker that wants to take advantage of me, while I'm the innocent one. As time passes, she notices the signs of me needing to go. She does whatever she can to prevent it from happening. As my desperation grows, so does her realization that she can see me wet myself. Of course, she tries to play it out as cool as she can until I am unable to hold it, and end up wetting myself. She puts on a poker face as best as she can, but deep down she's orgasmically satisfied. She comforts me afterwards as I stand there embarrassed, and she promises not to tell anyone.

In terms of clothing, it'd be a one-piece spandex cycling skinsuit (where the zipper is on the upper torso) in the first scenario, and a pair of fitted, white Levis jeans in the second scenario.

Probably my go-to fantasy is being desperate in school. Like, a friend daring me to drink a lot of water with him and see who can hold it the longest. I think about us being in gym class, in nothing but our t-shirts and basketball shorts while we grow more and more desperate, but either we want to see who can hold it longer, or the bathrooms are closed and we have no choice but to hold it. I wrote a story and posted here a few years ago about it. 

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/27572-johnny-pablo-gym-class-desperationfiction-some-sexual-content/?tab=comments#comment-1100988

My favorite fantasies for desperation are a.) Bondage, b.) Fidgeting in a seat, usually inside a car in a traffic jam or something, or c.) Desperately searching for a bathroom but never being able to find one. Ending with a wetting in all cases.

In real life, I'd hate for any of those to happen to anyone against their will, so in real life my favorite desperation scenario would be a planned hold.

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

My favorite fantasies for desperation are a.) Bondage, b.) Fidgeting in a seat, usually inside a car in a traffic jam or something, or c.) Desperately searching for a bathroom but never being able to find one. Ending with a wetting in all cases.

In real life, I'd hate for any of those to happen to anyone against their will, so in real life my favorite desperation scenario would be a planned hold.

I agree that willing participants are best.  This can include role-playing, with one person (who may enjoy holding) choosing the "victim" role.  The scenario can also involve someone who is too macho or stubborn to admit to the need to pee, but who does have an option for relief without serious penalty.  

On 12/7/2018 at 6:22 AM, Gregory10031 said:

My favorite desperation scenario is when a woman has to pee very badly in a situation where women can't pee but men can. 

For example - a woman is out drinking with a bunch of male friends - it's late, the bars are all closed, they're on their way to the subway and they all have to pee - so the guys go pee against a wall, while the woman has to stand there watching them pee while she's stuck holding it

I have seen similar scenario one night, not sure if the males had to pee but the girl was obviously bursting, my thoughts were she didn’t want to go in front of the males, or trust them not to look if she found a quiet corner, or she was just too shy to pee outside unladylike,