Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Pyjama Zipper Crisis

9 hours ago, Ienjoy said:

Usually not into messing, but I loved this. Great scenario.

7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

(Scat fetish is weakening for me but it's still there, though I would like to see more stories of girls wetting their pajamas)

Thanks, guys! I'm mostly into wetting stories, but lately I've had a craving for good messing stories (which are harder to find). And whether it's wetting, messing, or neither, I have great fondness for cuties in jammies!

8 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thanks, guys! I'm mostly into wetting stories, but lately I've had a craving for good messing stories (which are harder to find). And whether it's wetting, messing, or neither, I have great fondness for cuties in jammies!

I've written some messing stories on fimfiction. Any that weren't requested by people with different style of scat fetish than me involve them messing an outfit, and in some cases it's Equestria Girls (human versions) instead of ponies.

I also really like them in pajamas, and have written stories about Sunset Shimmer soiling her PJ's

14 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'll check those out!  What's the title of the messy Sunny one?

This one is probably the best for Sunset messing her pajamas. The full story is called Twilight's Bathroom Dare, the chapter is Twily and Sunny's Camping Trip.

And then there's this one, Extreme Sunset Fetish, chapter of The Extreme Fetish Series. This chapter has Sunset tied up for extended periods of time in her pajamas. Contains spanking, farts, wetting, and messing. (Don't worry, Sunset finds she enjoyed it, to the point that when Rarity unties her, Sunset is actually disappointed that it's over) Actually, since it's just regular messing, AND has wetting in it, I put that story here now. (check the Fiction and Fanfiction section)

And I wrote three here already for Sunset just wetting her pajamas: Equestria Girls Short Stories, Sunset Shimmer's Desperate Night, or Sunset Shimmer's Bath.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

This one is probably the best for Sunset messing her pajamas.

I'll check all of these out when I have time.  I'm a little squicked by bondage/torture-type stuff, so I might just skim that one.

Today I was looking for an old story to post on AO3 and happened to find another one that involves an older teen soiling her childish pink pyjamas.  I repeated myself without knowing it because I forgot all about the older story.  I just fixed it up a little, and I'm going to post it here as well as AO3.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'll check all of these out when I have time.  I'm a little squicked by bondage/torture-type stuff, so I might just skim that one.

Today I was looking for an old story to post on AO3 and happened to find another one that involves an older teen soiling her childish pink pyjamas.  I repeated myself without knowing it because I forgot all about the older story.  I just fixed it up a little, and I'm going to post it here as well as AO3.

All right. But for the bondage one, there's no torture beyond spanking, being forced to wet and mess herself, and being peed on, she does it in Truth or Dare after daring Rarity to reveal she has a fetish for all this, and she finds she enjoys it. But if you still really don't like that, then you can skip it. (I wish I'd known that before I posted it here)

And you'd definitely want to avoid "Sunset's Bath" as far as the wetting only stories go.

• 2 weeks later...