Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, nc_omo_dude said:

That was great! Thank you for sharing that side of you! I really enjoyed reading that. Gives me some hope too ?

Awe I'm glad I was hoping to because people are so cruel and wetting is hot they don't like it their loss... You need to feel empowered sexually find each other's wants and needs and supply both for both parties. I was also thinking maybe I shouldn't post it because people will be turned off by me and my videos/pics...? And I definitely don't want that.not to mention everything I feel empowered to post here I never had even an ounce of. It's all the wonderful things people have been saying also giving me confidence and the ability to feel sexy in my skin for once along with my sweetheart of course.

Edited by Wetscarlet511 (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

Awe I'm glad I was hoping to because people are so cruel and wetting is hot they don't like it their loss... You need to feel empowered sexually find each other's wants and needs and supply both for both parties. I was also thinking maybe I shouldn't post it because people will be turned off by me and my videos/pics...? And I definitely don't want that.not to mention everything I feel empowered to post here I never had even an ounce of. It's all the wonderful things people have been saying also giving me confidence and the ability to feel sexy in my skin for once along with my sweetheart of course.

Thank you Scarlet! I'm so glad you did post that. Means a lot to your fans, like myself.

That's great to read.  I'm ecstatic you've both found happiness together.  The world needs more love.  The world needs more acceptance.  As someone else said, it also means hope for a lot of us.  

From a purely selfish point of view I'm excited you're both so happy as it means more excellent videos to buy.  Yours are SO daring.  I watched the ones I purchased recently and said 'wow' out loud about 40 times in each clip.

1 hour ago, raspro said:

Hi my sweet, so very happy for you. Wish I had the same, another life maybe? Just bought some more of your vids. Love them, love you. 

Hope you two are very happy and wet together. Don't exclude us in your fun. 

Love watching you, you have a gorgeous body. 

Just how do you manage to hold so much pee? 

Xxxx

You are so sweet to me I appreciate all your kind comments and we won't! ❤️

I really liked your post.

One thing in a relationship is very important, and it's communication, to be able to talk about EVERYTHING. It may sound obvious but I think it's quite rare at least in the first years of a relationship. Why? because people are often ashamed of things they struggle with. With a good communication it's a lot easier to handling problems, because everyone who have been in a longer relation know it's not always perfect.

Why did i mention this? because I think you and your partner have very good preconditions for a good life together, you have started your relation with being open with each other, and trust each other. Take care of each other and never take each other for granted.

15 hours ago, Sweguy said:

I really liked your post.

One thing in a relationship is very important, and it's communication, to be able to talk about EVERYTHING. It may sound obvious but I think it's quite rare at least in the first years of a relationship. Why? because people are often ashamed of things they struggle with. With a good communication it's a lot easier to handling problems, because everyone who have been in a longer relation know it's not always perfect.

Why did i mention this? because I think you and your partner have very good preconditions for a good life together, you have started your relation with being open with each other, and trust each other. Take care of each other and never take each other for granted.

Omg I love your comment!!! Yes I hope he feels secure enough to ask me to marry him one day! Don't get me wtong we definitely have issues usually relating to insecurities from the past and both of us wanting guarantees that the other one won't hurt us and be 110% loyal... He's definitely my person I love him so much and pray it's the same for him. You guys have been so kind! This community has warmed my heart in ways my pants just don't...? ? Seriously though thank you all for the support! I was nervous to be so raw and honest..

On 11/28/2018 at 2:45 PM, raspro said:

Hi my sweet, so very happy for you. Wish I had the same, another life maybe? Just bought some more of your vids. Love them, love you. 

Hope you two are very happy and wet together. Don't exclude us in your fun. 

Love watching you, you have a gorgeous body. 

Just how do you manage to hold so much pee? 

Xxxx

You are so sweet to me I appreciate all your kind comments and we won't! ❤️

Guest Rumorhasit

I wish my wife was even remotely interested in this, you’re incredibly lucky to have found someone that is as into it as you are. And by extension, we’re really lucky to get to see the fruits of that, your work is amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...