Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Short poll on If girls pee their panties in class more than boys pee their pant

1 minute ago, TVGuy said:

While I fully respect the importance of allowing varying viewpoints, including views that are unpopular, I would think that opening proclaiming one's self a pedophile on a fetish forum alone would warrant a ban.

Capture.JPG

I believe that was a quip by one of our moderating team when she said she was leaving and never ever coming back due to "censorship" of her data gathering of underage girls.

16 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I believe that was a quip by one of our moderating team when she said she was leaving and never ever coming back due to "censorship" of her data gathering of underage girls.

Yep, I set their member title. At the time they were creepy but borderline; now they're permanently moderated and if they try this nonsense again I'll remove them permanently.

5 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

As someone who checked it, that was nothing but pure underage girl fetish bull. There's ACTUAL surveys, and then there's people obviously just wanking to their own questions

4 hours ago, Ranpalan said:

Besides, given princesstess has been posting these since before I joined animepee some ten or so years ago, I'd have thought they'd have gathered enough data by now.

If you ever feel ashamed about your fetish, just remember:

There's a guy out there who gets off on people answering surveys about minors wetting themselves. So much so that he has been posting them repeatedly over the last 10+ years.

• The topic was locked
13 hours ago, lexilove35 said:

the way i see it is if one site blocks someone they'll just find another site and just continue. the only way to get them to stop even for a short while is for the law officials to get involved etc...

Not our scope. Our job is to keep omoorg safe, and we're accomplishing that just fine. We (I, anyway) don't have the time, funds, or interest contacting the authorities unless it's feasible, in the US, and we have reason to believe an actual person is in imminent danger.

Which is to say, if you ever encounter those conditions on the site, contact us *immediately.*