Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How often do you pee per 24 hours?

How often do you pee per 24 hours?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you pee per 24 hours?

• 1 (Seriously impressive!)
    • 2 (Still very impressive)
    • 10+

6 times (sometimes 7) and I have a capacity of 1400mL

Average comfortable output is about 180-240mL (11 seconds), whereas in the morning it can be around 400mL.

I reckon people who only need to go 3 or less times would be able to reach a bladder capacity of 2L +, as they would have a higher output when they have an urge to go.

It really just depends on capacity, sleeping habits and what you drink during the day.

Usually twice, morning and evening. Usually I feel that I should go pee at least by mid-afternoon, but mostly I can refrain and wait until dinner, be it before or after. Sometimes I leave out my morning pee and wait until the urge hits me. Thus I sometimes manage to wait app. 18 hrs in between voidings. Mathematically it makes a 1.5 times per day.

• 1 month later...

As I already stated I usually manage a twice-a-day schedule. Thus I am rather well adapted to stand a bladder in between rather full and very full at least for hours a day. But today after some weeks I was in the mood to leave out my morning pee as well and head for a full day. I had peed before bed last midnight, skipped my morning pee and headed for work full, had already some trouble at lunchtime but held it. Somehow I reached the end of shift at 2 pm dry, though the urge really became nasty. Hopefully I waited for the urge to subside, reaching a state of pleasant overfullness, a plateau phase when the 'bad' urge changes for a positive awareness of an absolutely full bladder. So I could return home quite unimpaired and hit the 18 hrs mark comparatively easy. After dinner the urge came back within minutes and since 8 pm I faced surges and contractions every few minutes. But as I am really accustomed to even ignore these alarm signals and counteract by massaging and holding me or do a fake piss (letting loose while clamping my urethra shut manually from underneath) I could reach 24 hrs by the second. The well-earned relief really was pleasant, but now, only 20 minutes later, I am already pondering if I should start a new 24 hrs hold.

20 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Not more than twice a day. No matter how full I am or how much I drink, I usually pee only twice a day. 

You need to pee but you don’t go, no matter how full you are .I love that! It is so hot when girls hold a full bladder for hours.

Why do you go only twice? You like that feeling need to pee? You like to feel  the strong urge from a bursting full bladder? Is it sometimes not very painful?

Can you write some experience where you was on or over your limit?

14 hours ago, huberp76 said:

You need to pee but you don’t go, no matter how full you are .I love that! It is so hot when girls hold a full bladder for hours.

Why do you go only twice? You like that feeling need to pee? You like to feel  the strong urge from a bursting full bladder? Is it sometimes not very painful?

Though I am a male I'd like to comment on your questions.
I hardly can remember since when I started my twice-a-day routine. In the beginning it simply was because I always would wait until my bladder was really full and I never went just because it was a certain time of the day or situation. Soon I realised that this meant that I could reduce peeing to twice a day rather regularly and I stayed with it. Of course sometimes it proves hard to refrain, especially if I drank more than usual but hardly ever it makes me change my schedule. Mostly I adapt to the rising urge and become only more aware of my full bladder. Most of the time if I am already very full and keep on holding the urge fades away as my body gets accustomed to the pressure and I can continue holding for at least some additional hours. And yes if the urge returns the feeling sometimes is more a bit painful and not only uncomfortable, but I appreciate it. But so I often can change from a morning-evening to a midnight-noon schedule by waiting app 18 hrs instead of 12.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 2:53 AM, huberp76 said:

Can you write some experience where you was on or over your limit?

Sorry for the late replies. I had no time to write a reply. Here'sthe answer for your questions.

Initially I held pee all day because I had to hold. I had no way to pee from morning to evening and hence held pee all day since no other option left. Those were early childhood experiences. With adolescence, I realized that I'm enjoying this long pee holdings and I'm getting a sexual feeling from that. Now I hold pee for pleasure although I still have to hold pee, due to restricted chances to relieve myself.

I continuously try to increase my bladder capacity and holding time. I have achieved the target of 18 hours. Now I'm trying to hold pee for 24 hours, so that I can Pee only once a day.

Yes. I have few experiences where I reached my absolute limits and almost wet myself. One such instance was when I held for 18 hours. I'm anyway writing about those experiences. I'll send you the links..

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:48 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

Sorry for the late replies. I had no time to write a reply. Here'sthe answer for your questions.

Initially I held pee all day because I had to hold. I had no way to pee from morning to evening and hence held pee all day since no other option left. Those were early childhood experiences. With adolescence, I realized that I'm enjoying this long pee holdings and I'm getting a sexual feeling from that. Now I hold pee for pleasure although I still have to hold pee, due to restricted chances to relieve myself.

I continuously try to increase my bladder capacity and holding time. I have achieved the target of 18 hours. Now I'm trying to hold pee for 24 hours, so that I can Pee only once a day.

Yes. I have few experiences where I reached my absolute limits and almost wet myself. One such instance was when I held for 18 hours. I'm anyway writing about those experiences. I'll send you the links..

Thank you for your reply. Just two more questions.

Why did you have to hold it all day and why was there no way for you to pee from morning to evening? It`s great and arousing  for me to imagine that you want to increase your holding time to 24 hours. You like it if the urge gets painful?

Please send links of your experience, thank you.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, Holdimax said:

Though I am a male I'd like to comment on your questions.
I hardly can remember since when I started my twice-a-day routine. In the beginning it simply was because I always would wait until my bladder was really full and I never went just because it was a certain time of the day or situation. Soon I realised that this meant that I could reduce peeing to twice a day rather regularly and I stayed with it. Of course sometimes it proves hard to refrain, especially if I drank more than usual but hardly ever it makes me change my schedule. Mostly I adapt to the rising urge and become only more aware of my full bladder. Most of the time if I am already very full and keep on holding the urge fades away as my body gets accustomed to the pressure and I can continue holding for at least some additional hours. And yes if the urge returns the feeling sometimes is more a bit painful and not only uncomfortable, but I appreciate it. But so I often can change from a morning-evening to a midnight-noon schedule by waiting app 18 hrs instead of 12.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for waiting  so long with my answer. Some questions to you. Why did  start to hold your pee and why did you wait until your bladder was really full before you went to the loo? Was it arousing for you to feel a strong urge to pee, to force your bladder to stretch more and more, to increase your urge? Why do you reduce peeing to only two times a day, even you drink much and your bladder is overfilled?

I love that too. Since i was young i did hold it, even when the need to go was painful. I like this kind of pain. I could not get enough from pee holding, I  always was the master of my bladder and i forced my bladder to obey and to endure. My longest hold was nearly 32 hours. I agree with you, after a long holdingtime the urge don`t increase progressive, you accustomed the pressure and you can hold it for hours more.

I did and i do like to hold my morning pee, sometimes all day long and i like to go to sleep with a full bladder.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:10 PM, huberp76 said:

Thank you for your reply and sorry for waiting  so long with my answer. Some questions to you. Why did  start to hold your pee and why did you wait until your bladder was really full before you went to the loo? Was it arousing for you to feel a strong urge to pee, to force your bladder to stretch more and more, to increase your urge? Why do you reduce peeing to only two times a day, even you drink much and your bladder is overfilled?

I love that too. Since i was young i did hold it, even when the need to go was painful. I like this kind of pain. I could not get enough from pee holding, I  always was the master of my bladder and i forced my bladder to obey and to endure. My longest hold was nearly 32 hours. I agree with you, after a long holdingtime the urge don`t increase progressive, you accustomed the pressure and you can hold it for hours more.

I did and i do like to hold my morning pee, sometimes all day long and i like to go to sleep with a full bladder.

Hi huberp76,
it is so long that I like to suppress my need to pee and reduce voiding to twice a day that I can't tell you when it started. Today I had a morning pee at 7.30, worked all day and came home by 5.30 p.m. Meanwhile I can feel my 'usual' pressure from my bladder, but I think I will wait until after dinner before I go. As it is a normal working week I have no option to try to hold it too long or go to bed full. But last week I once managed to extend my holding time at least to 18 hours: peeing at 6 p.m., skipping my morning pee and holding it at work until lunchtime. 24 hours holds I usually do only on weekends or on vacation.
Have you ever tried to reduce peeing to twice a day regularly, enjoying the sensation of a full bladder for hours a day frequently? If you keep to it you become accustomed to it which makes it easier to deaden the urge.

• 4 months later...