Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Related Text Emojis/Symbols

Guest 66672744

Guest 66672744

There's a lot of Emojis/symbols for online messaging already, but since new ones are being added all the time I thought it'd be cool if some related to Omorashi were made as well, which we can use when chatting with people online, not just on this site but on other sites/apps too.

Examples like:

Full jugs/containers (with yellow liquid), each labelled with something like 0.5L, 1L, 2L, 3L etc., which could represent capacity.

A full bladder emoji/symbol, a half empty/full bladder one, & an empty bladder one, which could also each be labelled like above to represent capacity, or just numbers from 0-10 to represent desperation scale.

Not sure how they'd all be made & implemented, but it'd be cool to see how they'd look though.

You could all add your suggestions below for ones you'd like to see made & be able to use. What do you all think?

(Hope I posted this in the right place. Also, wasn't sure what tags to use, so I hope the ones I used are ok).