Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most Convenient Omorashi Fun?

Hey All,

I have a simple question. What's the most convenient form of omorashi / wetting fun that you have? My favorite is to jump into a shower and before pointing the flowing water at my self, just totally emptying my bladder all over my legs, feet and pointing it upwards to see how high I can make it go up my front.

Easy clean up as I just shower normally after!

Any other fun easy ideas?

Guest Masyanyalover

Measuring how much piss I can hold, wetting and/or wearing depends pull-ups, holding my pee until I can’t hold it and have to dash to the toilet, making my pisshole gush loudly, and peeing in showers.

5 hours ago, nappypants said:

Just using nappies casually all day and night, when I get the chance...

4 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I would like to try diapers but I think being able to hold 1.4l of pee I would end up totally overflowing them all the time! 

I didn’t mention diapers on my post only because I generally consider that a different “genre” of omorashi but I would agree it’s convenient and fun. Cleanup is only the diaper generally. As far as finding a good brand you need to look at purpose built abdl diapers like abuniverse or Bambino imo. Those are durable and hold a lot. (Bamino had a Black Friday sale and I got some stuff at good deals. Even a limited edition set of Magnificos that I wanted were on sale.)

The only downsides imo are if you wear in public you need to be discreet but that’s just me. 

What I like to do (when alone) is sit in pull-ups and relax my muscles, wetting casually as I need to as the day goes on.  It's a relaxing and comforting indulgence.  I really should buy bigger packs because it's so fun to just go whenever...

Another fun thing is peeing full force into a container or while standing the shower, and the clean-up's easy.