Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Since I can't draw, I figured I'd use the same program I use on DeviantArt to make some anime-style omorashi. :3

Now, a few limitations of this program: I can only make humans and humanoids, I can only make them face forwards (sometimes backwards, but it's really hard to make it look right), and any pee effects will have to be added in post.

Otherwise, I'm open to all sorts of ideas! ? I have a list of characters here, if you want me to use them: https://www.deviantart.com/brooms17/gallery/54584528/Character-Bios

If not, then you can just ask for any random character, just describe them for me and I can make them.

My personal art preferences are ones with a huge amount of desperation, I prefer nudity but can work with whatever in terms of clothing. I'm okay with lolicon but I'm not sure if this site is, so I probably shouldn't, and I'm fine with things from short holding times to super extreme. :3 I prefer working with females.

So, request away, and I'll see what I can do. ?

Ok, because I remember in your Pixiv account a character that got stuck unable to pee and a specie (I think the name was Lathni) thst couldn't pee at all.

My request would be to see them having a conversation about how it is to live like that, unable to go.

Do you think it's posible or I'm being too unspecific?

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Bombality said:

Ok, because I remember in your Pixiv account a character that got stuck unable to pee and a specie (I think the name was Lathni) thst couldn't pee at all.

My request would be to see them having a conversation about how it is to live like that, unable to go.

I know exactly what you mean. I think I can do that. :3 

Any specific area you want them in? Like, a house, or outside, or what?

19 hours ago, Bombality said:

Request-1.thumb.png.5be43f3745bff9e3e0eca7dbd0299e48.png