Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reducing peeing frequency & long time holding

Especially on vacation I generally like to reduce peeing to the utmost minimum. Basically I always postpone voiding as long as possible which means that I mostly wait until the urge becomes unbearable. I usually can extend the time in between bathroom visits in between 18 to 24 hours. Hardly ever I pee at the 'usual' times like morning or lunch time. Sometimes it is a challenge to feel a full bladder while eating or drinking, and on the other hand being determined not to let a drop out afterwards within hours. Even worse is to go to bed loaded, knowing that nobody else but me would do that. But after some days I really get used to a demanding bladder the better part of the day. A slight disadvantage is that some activities like horseback riding are not recommendable with an overfilled bladder.
In my records of a 6 days' vacation some years ago I read that I managed to reduce peeing to 7 times all in all.

Very few people can hold their pee for such long periods of time as you (given normal fluid intake), but it is a valuable ability to develop.  When on vacation, you may be away from familiar things including the location of public rest rooms, and it's a real nuisance to have to curtail your activities and try to find a toilet.  When traveling it's the same problem.  Anyone who can reduce their peeing to two or three times a day will find it a real benefit.  

• 1 month later...

Going through old threads at omo I decided to update this one.
Being a day off duty I am sitting here at my PC suffering from a very full bladder, surges catching me every now and then. I try to distract me from my need to pee. The last time I went yesterday at 4 p.m. and now after 18 hours it becomes hard to handle. But I am determined to stand the raising urge at least for some additional hours. My skintight jeans are constricting and every time I lean forward the belt is pressing into my bladder additionally. Then I have to grab myself, lean backward and start over again after some minutes. Any other ideas how to prolong this period of pleasurable pain?

9 hours ago, Holdimax said:

Going through old threads at omo I decided to update this one.
Being a day off duty I am sitting here at my PC suffering from a very full bladder, surges catching me every now and then. I try to distract me from my need to pee. The last time I went yesterday at 4 p.m. and now after 18 hours it becomes hard to handle. But I am determined to stand the raising urge at least for some additional hours. My skintight jeans are constricting and every time I lean forward the belt is pressing into my bladder additionally. Then I have to grab myself, lean backward and start over again after some minutes. Any other ideas how to prolong this period of pleasurable pain?

Really admire how you can do this! I can hold a lot 1.5 litres max and have really good control however I really struggle to hold when desperate when doing other things! Like this morning I was painfully desperate by 1030 after a few coffees! Do you have to drink only certain things or reduce your fluid intake to hold all day?

15 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Really admire how you can do this! I can hold a lot 1.5 litres max and have really good control however I really struggle to hold when desperate when doing other things! Like this morning I was painfully desperate by 1030 after a few coffees! Do you have to drink only certain things or reduce your fluid intake to hold all day?

Usually, if I am starting an all-day holding session I eat and drink normally at least until the urge begins. From this moment onward I like to reduce my liquid intake a bit to slow down the escalation of my urge. This enables me to indulge in a rather long stretch of time while I feel a pleasant fullness or later overfullness, that sets in slowly enough to get accustomed to it. As I definitely don't stop drinking, this period does not last 'forever', but these hours standing an ever-present desire to pee that gradually increases are really worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, peedespes02 said:

I hold it too on vacation and I dont plan too. Sometimes I dont know where a rest rooms is so I hold it in and then become desperation. I dont like a lot of public rest rooms when I am out. I like the feeling of holding and then letting go a long pee. I can hold for hour long. 

As I like to go hiking and prefer backcountry camping I often start into the day without a morning pee and simply wait what is going to happen. As long as I am not in public I rather calm my urges down by grabbing my crotch or distract myself differently, but usually not choosing the simpliest way out - peeing. Instead I ofter prefer to ignore my need until I reach a level of desperation close to wetting. And even then I set myself a target such as setting up my tent or eating dinner before I give in. Rarely ever I miscalculate and have to pee at a 'not appropriate' time or situation.