Film Scene Fan Art

This is great and I fully support that idea! It would be a wonderful shift of focus for these iconic scenes for all of us! xD

This is also an area I'll take requests in, though I can't promise if and when I'll get to all of them. That being said, there are over 10 discs on my shelf containing wetting scenes. The Grudge 2, Pieces, Last House on the Left, and Cement Garden are among them.

I really like this concept. Can't wait to see more!

13 hours ago, Earbudsplunge said:

Will you do desperation scenes, or just wetting?

yer i like desperation scenes more the wetting

On 11/21/2018 at 12:27 AM, Earbudsplunge said:

Will you do desperation scenes, or just wetting?

23 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

yer i like desperation scenes more the wetting

Im gonna say no because desperation on its own doesnt do it for me. Can’t really think of any standout female desperation sequences in film anyway...if you have any in mind you can say em but I wouldn’t hold your breath on seeing me illustrate them since i still have a wetting comic business to run. Youre welcome to draw and post them here yourselves

I'd like to do something like that ?  

Also, if you don't mind, could you draw the wetting scene of Marcia from Split? I'm going to draw it but I would like to see your version.

Did another round of Mary Lou poses since I've been rewatching that film a lot lately, on account of the 3 year anniversary we lost David Bowie. This is likely what I'll do for future installments in this series - I'll illustrate the scene itself in my style and then expand on it somewhat with additional angles and extensions. Up next is Harriet Cains as Jem Walker from "In the Flesh", another fear wetting.

marylou2.png

Always love seeing your art. I’m not big into movies but I definitely would enjoy seeing even more from you 

My adaptation of the famous "In the Flesh" fear wetting is complete and up for download, free of charge. Go check it out!