Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Sakura’s Desperation

Guest zimw00t

Guest zimw00t

Anybody remember the minor naruto villain Jirobou? He was a part one villain, part of the Sound 4 that helped Sasuke run away from the village. He lost to Chouji using the calorie control butterfly wings for the first time. Anyway, I was just thinking what if Sakura and a group of other kunoichi from Konoha had gone up against that dude instead? They would have been able to do fuck all against his earth barrier technique that traps you and slowly drains your chalkra.

So the premise of the story is this: Sakura, Ino, Hinata,  and sure I guess Tenten can be there even thou she’s the worst, anyway these four get sent as the sasuke retrival squad instead naruto, shikamaru and them. They get trapped by jirobou, just like naruto’s group did, only instead of escaping (cause they don’t have anyone remotely strong enough) they just get their chalkra completely drained and end up trapped there. Now who else sees the possibility for some serious desperation and wetting in this scenario? Best part is that it won’t even have to stray that far from cannon as most fanfics tend to. 

This is just me brainstorming, I’ll probably get to writing the story proper sometime next week, and I’ll just post it as a reply to this thread. It’ll be medium length, nothing crazy like the Phases story I’m still working on. Let me know if you like the idea or anything you think would be cool to happen in it, thanks!

Edited by zimw00t (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zimw00t

Whelp, here it is. 3500 words or so of pure Naruto omo fanfiction. Probably won't make sense unless you're really a fan of the franchise and actually know the plot really well.

Warning: Contains messing toward the end. Mostly desperation and peeing, though. So feel free to read up until that point and then nope out.

“Thank you for everything.” Everything went dark. She couldn’t believe it. He had actually knocked her unconscious.

Sakura opened her eyes and bolted upright. It was daytime now, and it took her a moment to remember why she felt such a sense of urgency within her. Then she remembered the night before. She had finally poured her heart out to him, and he thanked her by hitting her in the back of the head. She wasn’t sure if she should scream or cry. Emotion swelled within her, but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Not by herself anyway.

Her first instinct was to go running to Lady Tsunade or Kakashi-sensei. Or Naruto. Any one of them seemed like they could have done a better job keeping Sasuke from leaving. When would she ever stop feeling this overwhelming sense of uselessness. She never seemed to be able to do anything on her own.

She knew Naruto wasn’t likely to let her come if he went after Sasuke. Those two behaved like such children, and Naruto would probably see it as part of their unending grudge-match. Plus, he would probably see how distraught she was. Tears rolled down her cheeks now, as she shook violently to force them back. It was no use. Naruto would want her to stay, not just because she was visibly upset, but because he knew the truth that she would only slow him down.

But if she didn’t go to Tsunade immediately, didn’t tell Naruto, or anyone else what had happened the previous night, she would be free to pursue Sasuke on her own. He couldn’t have gotten that far away since night time, and he didn’t look like he was in any particular hurry. Maybe she could-

“Sakura?” came an obnoxious sounding voice from nearby. “That is Sakura! What are you doing all the way out here? And so early?” Sakura would recognize that voice anywhere.

“It’s- it’s not any of your business Ino-pig!” Sakura stammered. She did her best to hide her puffy red eyes. Ino harrumphed, and it was clear she still wanted an answer to her question.  “Besides, what are you doing on the outskirts of the village so early?”

“Well if you must know, Forehead-girl, I was gathering flowers for my parent’s shop.” Ino held up the basket she’d been carrying. It was filled with bright blossoms in dozens of colors. “You still didn’t answer. What brings you out here? And- and why is your face so red?” Sakura tried to compose herself, but it was difficult. Ino usually brought out her rage, but her emotions were still directed elsewhere.  She tried to stammer an answer. “Were you- crying?” If Sakura didn’t know any better, she’d say Ino actually sounded concerned.

“N-no. And it’s none of your business anyway.” It was then Sakura realized that this feud with Ino over Sasuke would be pointless if Sasuke became a wanted criminal. “Oh, who am I kidding,” she said putting her face in her hands. “It’s Sasuke,” she blubbered, as tears began to well up in her eyes again.

Ino laughed. “Hah, don’t tell me he finally rejected you. Probably not into big foreheads. What, did you come out here while he was training or something?”

“N-Not t-training. He wa- he- he-“ Sakura almost couldn’t say it out loud. “He’s left the village. He’s defecting to the Sound village to train with Orochimaru. He’s not coming back.

“He what? You can’t be serious!” Ino looked angry. “You’d better not be making some sort of bad joke Sakura. It’s not funny. You shouldn’t say things like that.”

“It’s t-true.”

“We have to do something then! How long ago did he leave?”

“It was o-only l-last night. He c-can’t have gotten f-far yet.”

“Well we have to go after him then!”

“Alone?” Sakura was terrified at the thought. It was one thing to not want to go to Naruto for help, but it was another to go after Sasuke with her rival.

“There’s no time to wait for anyone else!”

“E-excuse me,” a timid voice came from nearby. Sakura turned to see Hinata and Tenten standing nearby, Tenten holding her large summoning scroll.

“Yeah,” Tenten broke in. “Excuse us, but we couldn’t help but overhear your shouting match. Yeesh, are you two still chasing after that Sasuke so hard when he’s clearly not into either of you? Give it a rest already.”

“No, we need to chase after him because he’s running away from the village!” Ino practically yelled into Tenten’s face.

Hinata tensed, and shrunk back even further, if that was possible. “Why would he want to run away?”

Sakura had gained full composure again, finally. She decided it was time to be honest and tell everyone Sasuke’s true motivations. “He’s seeking after forbidden power. Kinjutsu that he can only learn by going to the Sound village and learning from Orochimaru himself.”

“Orochimaru?” Tenten gasped, incredulous. “Isn’t he the one that killed the Third? How could Sasuke want to learn anything from a guy like that?”

Sakura held back the tears as she explained Sasuke’s lust for power and intense desire to become stronger. She wasn’t entirely sure of the details, but she knew it had to do with him wanting to fight one of those men in the cloaks with red clouds that had attacked the village.

“Well I think it’s pretty clear,” Tenten said after the explanation was through. “The four of us could go after him right now and probably overpower him together. Hinata?”

Hinata jumped at being addressed, “Y- Yes?”

“Could you use your Byakugan to track Sasuke’s location?”

“W- well...” She didn’t look very confident. “I probably wouldn’t be much help. M- maybe we should go through Lady Tsunade? Get a team together more suited to the job?”

Sakura knew that would be no good, in the end. “If we go to the Hokage there’s no way Naruto won’t get involved somehow.” Deep down she had a feeling that no good would come of that. “If I know Naruto he might just go run after Sasuke himself, and they’d end up fighting. I don’t think Naruto would win, either.”

“Sakura’s right,” Ino chimed in, “and we don’t have time to sit and debate anymore. Hinata! Have some courage for once and use your enhanced eyesight to find any kind of clues for which way Sasuke went. You’re a kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf! Start acting like it!”

Hinata blushed furiously, then inhaled and composed her face into a semblance of bravery. “Right!” she declared determined. She made the Tiger seal with her hands. “Byakugan!”

“Jirobou, don’t take so long sucking up all their chakra this time, yeah?” Kidoumaru shouted as he and the others took off with the cask containing Orochimaru’s precious vessel. He hated being ordered around by those three- four when you counted Sakon and Ukon. He hated them all. He’d hated Kimimaro most of all. They all thought he was the weakest. He was the fat one, the butt of every joke.

The one thing he enjoyed was coming up against people who were even weaker than him. Any ordinary person not blessed with power from Orochimaru. Those, he could suck dry of all their chakra at his leisure. These low-level kunoichi didn’t stand a chance. They’d been so easy to trap, and there was no escape for them, now. All that was left to decide was how to kill them when he was done eating all that precious chakra.

“I can’t believe you led us into such an obvious trap!” Ino yelled at poor Hinata, who did her best to try and hide behind Sakura.

“Ino, stop! It’s not her fault,” Sakura defended. You were the one who was moving so carelessly at the front of the group. You’d think some of Shikamaru’s brains might have rubbed off on you at some point.” Sakura turned around. “Hinata, are you still able to use your Byakugan to see if we can find a way out of this trap?”

Hinata quivered. She looked too terrified to speak. Sakura faced her directly and put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder. Still, she kept her face hard as she pushed, “Hinata, we need your eyes. You’re the only one who can help us out of this. Would Naruto give up in this situation?”

At that, Hinata’s expression changed. She suddenly looked as determined as she had when she’d faced Neji during the Chunin Exams. “Right! Like I said when this dome around us, these are no ordinary rocks. They’re infused with chalkra, and being in here is slowly draining us. We’re probably going to have to act fast. If we want to get out…” She paused and there was a glimmer of that self-doubt again. “I just don’t see how we can-.”

“Leave it to me!” Tenten shouted enthusiastically. “I’ve got just the thing to break through that wall.” As she spoke she took the large summoning scroll from her back, uncoiling it and biting her finger to spread blood across the seal. Moments later she had dozens of large sharp instruments and weaponry of every kind shooting forward in a violent display, that did fuck all to make any sort of dent in the wall.

With that tiny shred of hope destroyed, Sakura finally began to realize how well and truly boned they were. None of them had the raw strength to break through the chalkra enhanced wall, and any energy they did have was slowly being taken from her. Nobody knew where they were, or even that they were gone, and by the time anyone started looking they’d probably already be dead.

It was enough to make her want to scream “SHANARO!!” at the top of her lungs and punch the wall in a futile attempt at smashing through. For some reason, she had this idea in her head that she’d be able to break it. But she wasn’t strong. She was the weak one, and a complete failure compared to Naruto or Sasuke. The final straw was when that tiny, familiar pressure on her abdomen started becoming more persistent. The only thing that could have made this whole stupid situation worse would have been if she’d needed to pee badly. So of course...

Two hours passed. Ino was beginning to resign herself to the fact that help wasn’t coming. Asuma-sensei usually had very good timing when it came to saving the day, but it seemed her luck had run out in that department. She’d noticed Sakura’s fidgeting a while ago. It was clear now that she probably needed to go to the bathroom. That wouldn’t have been too much of a problem, if any of them could still move. They all had only a sliver of chalkra left, and their physical energy couldn’t compensate. They were tired, and all four of them had fallen to the ground a while ago.

Tenten had dropped first, she looked to be on the verge of unconsciousness, that show with the scroll and the weapons before had apparently taken a lot out of her. She must have been a total lightweight in terms of chalkra. Ino felt she could stay awake for a while yet, but she didn’t have the energy to stand anymore either. Worse, she felt her own need to pee slowly growing. The worst part was knowing she couldn’t do anything about it.

Hinata struggled to stand, to get some part of her limp body to cooperate. Despite her efforts she could do nothing to stop the growing feeling. She would have to pee very soon. She couldn’t accept it. She wouldn’t. What would Naruto think? How would she ever face him having done something so embarrassing. The pressure was building to a climax, and she was moments from bursting.

She forced back tears, knowing she would need to save the energy if she was going to get out of this with her dignity intact. But despite her hope, her determination, she felt it creeping up on her. A desire to give up, to give in. It would be so easy to just let go. Just let everything go and not have to struggle or worry about it anymore. It would be the easiest thing in the world. She wouldn’t have to hold anything in anymore.

Hope was fading. There was no hope anymore. The only hope she had was for sweet release and then a swift death in the face of such humiliation.

Tenten started awake from the brink of unconsciousness. She was amazed she was still holding on. Using her large summoning scroll had been a mistake. Everything she’d done in her life up until this point seemed like a mistake. She couldn’t help feel helplessly outclasses by her teammates when she found herself in situations like this. Lee probably would have punched his way out, and Neji was smart enough he would have thought of something. Why had she decided to make her specialty in weapons?

Pain in her abdomen indicated that she probably would pee herself the second she lost consciousness. That was probably the only thing still keeping her awake. As humiliating as it was to fail so spectacularly as a shinobi, she couldn’t bare the thought of facing death with soiled undergarments. Despite that, she knew there was no winning that fight, either. After struggling for as long as she could she finally made a decision. She wanted the pain to go away. All of it.

So, relaxing, Tenten began to pee. It was an amazingly pleasant feeling after holding it in for so long. She’d thought it would make her feel more gross, but she found herself sighing contentedly as the hot stream of urine began to soak through her clothing. The warm liquid began to pool around her and soak into everything. All her clothes, her gear, everything was wet by the time the stream finally died down. With a sense of final resignation, she let herself black out. She knew she probably wouldn’t wake up.

Sakura had hoped she had cried all the moisture out of her body through her tear ducts. She was, unfortunately, very wrong. The faint, but persistent feeling had been growing since they’d been trapped. She used what little energy she had left to struggle pointlessly on the ground, trying to get herself into a position where she could hold her legs together more tightly. Doing so probably wouldn’t even help, but she was growing increasingly desperate by the second.

The worst part was knowing- knowing deep down that a moment would come when she could no longer hold. There was an inevitability. She heard it from the others. The struggling. The desperation. You could almost feel it in the air. Then she heard a distinct and terrifying sound.

Hissss. It didn’t last long, but it was obvious one of the other girls had finally lost the strength in her bladder.

“Tenten?” Ino cried weakly. Sakura was surprised any of them still had the strength to talk. She wondered if she’d be able to speak if she tried herself.

“She’s-“ Sakura coughed. Her words came out haggard and croaking. “She’s probably already unconscious. Would explain the- loss of control.”

Silence again.

“Sakura-“ Ino’s voice came, sounding somehow even weaker than before.  “Hinata- L- Listen. We should- we should probably just try to conserve our energy. It might actually be best if we just- relaxed a bit.” Sakura couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Despite the tactical sense behind it, Ino was actually advocating for the three of them to piss themselves in order to save their energy.

“What’s the point?” It was a shock to hear Hinata speak at all, much less hear such negativity from her. “Nobody’s coming. Naruto’s not coming. What is there to save our strength for? I’d rather just- I’d rather just stay dry as long as I can.”

Ino didn’t respond for some time. “I didn’t say help would come.” She actually managed a mirthless chuckle. “And you’re right. There’s nothing to save our energy for. So all I’m saying is- why bother torturing ourselves? Let’s just have some- have some peace before we die here.” With those words a loud hiss once again resounded through the small tomb of rocks.

Ino let out a long sigh to accompany the sound. “I’ll be the first to say- this feels amazing. I don’t know why I bothered holding it so long!” Her voice had regained some of her normal enthusiasm. She sounded incredibly delirious, though. “C’mon Sakura, Hinata! Pee with me! It feels fantastic!”

“Ino!”

“Hinata, quiet. She’s not in her right state of mind.” Sakura’s words felt empty, knowing she wasn’t in hers either. She felt like doing exactly as Ino had. She even started imagining how good it would feel. Just letting everything go. How nice would it be to feel all that relief?

She began to feel the pressure subside, she didn’t even really notice when the pee had started coming out. It just sort of happened. As soon as the flow started, though, she gave up all pretense and let it all out. She didn’t push. She didn’t have to. It flowed freely and quickly from her. And it was exquisite.

Ino laughed herself silly. Or at least she thought she was laughing, she might have been crying. It had felt so good to pee she forgot to remember how gross it should have felt. It had felt so good she was actually disappointed when it stopped. She’d wanted to relieve herself just a little more before the end. Luckily her opportunities for relief weren’t quite over yet.

She’d noticed it about an hour ago, but the pressing need to pee had driven the thought of it away. With her pee gone it was becoming more and more noticeable. A familiar cramping in her lower intestine. Very soon she would probably need to poop. It should have terrified her, it should have made her feel dirty just thinking about it, but something in her had broken.

She welcomed the feeling of pressure on her anus. She even began to teasingly push outward slightly, nearly losing control a few times. How good would it feel this time? How good would it be to let everything out of her? To force it out, even. Before she knew, the feeling had become very strong. She wasn’t sure she could hold it much longer if she wanted to. So she relaxed, and pushed.

Hinata felt the warm, squishy mesh push into her panties. Her senses were too numbed for the smell to bother her much, but she still noticed it. It was mixing with the stale smells of urine already wafting through the air. She’d stopped caring. She pushed again and felt her panties push outward even more, up against the skirt of her outfit. She didn’t think about how good it felt. She just let it happen.

Sakura was sure she was going to die. Her chalkra was gone, her energy was gone, there was a big scary looking guy outside who’d probably finish them off. So, in the face of death, Sakura wasn’t afraid to admit something to herself. She loved the feeling of warm, gooey poo spreading around her thighs as she pushed it out. Her mind had broken so much from the trauma of it all that she was actually becoming aroused by the feeling. It had started as a feeling of simple relief and grown into something more perverse. She knew that if she somehow lived through this she would need to feel this way again. It was a part of her now.

Light touched Sakura’s face and she heard the early morning chirping of birds. She blinked and tried to move into a sitting position. She could barely manage tilting her head to the side. She was in a hospital bed. Naruto had fallen asleep near her side. He was, she noted, covered in bandages from head to toe. So the idiot had come to her rescue after all. That was nice. Not being dead was nice.

But being alive brought it’s own share of problems.

• 1 month later...