Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Running when desperate?

In public situations I have seen both women and men running towards toilets presumably because they are desperate?

however when I am desperately full there is no way I could run! Not sure if this is a big bladder thing or do people who don’t enjoy holding perceive themselves to be desperate at a less full stage?

thoughts??

Yes, I think there’s definitely a difference in perception. If the feeling of needing a wee only brings discomfort and no pleasure, you’re more likely to want to rid yourself of the feeling more quickly, and interpret it as a more urgent need.

If you don’t hold it in often, you may also be less confident in your ability to do so.

Hi Wombat48,

but what is the difference between running and the peedance?

If I start running when desperate is a good chance I won't make it to the bathroom with dry pants. Fast walking is much better solution.

I think that people are running towards toilets because they're late for something and still want to use the bathroom before that, not because they're super desperate.

To be realistic, I don't think normally people would end up as desperate as us when doing holds. They're probably around a 7 or 8, as most people would have gone around a 6 imo. When they get up there on the scale, they definitely wouldn't risk running, bouncing their bladder and sloshing the liquid inside would be disastrous. 

Maybe I'm just weird, but moving around a lot actually helps me hold it. So I could see myself kinda running to the bathroom when really desperate, though I probably couldn't full-out run because I'd be bent over with my legs pressed together.

People who don't hold often also don't really know where is their breaking point and would be even more afraid of making any violent moves like running, when they're really desperate.

People with overactive bladder/urge incontinence will run, because they know it's their only chance of making it!