Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ladies, The Last Time You were Desperate

Ladies, the last time you found yourself bursting for a pee not because you were intentionally holding, but rather due to circumstance, what was the situation that caused you to have to hold on. How long did you have to hold it, how desperate on the 1 - 10 scale did you reach, and  when and where did you finally get to pee?

Thanks for any information you may be able to supply.

Last time was yesterday! I was out in a shopping centre with my kids. I am a single parent and one of my children is disabled. I can’t leave them to go pee. When went round some shops and had lunch where I had a bottle of water. I was about 5 or six and very aware if I didn’t have the kids with me I would have visited a bathroom before heading home but that’s impossible with a disabled child! So few places really and truly cater for a child like my son! My daughter needed to go so I had to stand crossed legged outside with my son while she went but she is too young and small to look after her brother while I went. I had to steer them back to the car as by this time I was at a 7 and really wanting to pee. I was dancing typing my registration into the pay machine and fidgeting in the car driving home. 

Once home (25 minute trip) I had to get both children safely in the house and ensure my son was ok before I could finally run upstairs and use the toilet. By then I was on the very verge of peeing myself! I pulled my leggings and knickers down so quick as urine exploded out me so fast and furiously in a thick never ending stream! Boy was it a close call! 

Tuesday. I had to leave work to go take a test. I ride with someone to work and he wasn't ready to leave, so my mother was picking me up. I realized I kind of had to pee but it wasn't that bad. I didn't want to keep my mother waiting. When I got to the place, I was in a rush to get to my test, so I didn't go then either. Especially since I didn't exactly know where the bathrooms were. When I got out of my test, I was feeling so tired and frustrated I just wanted to go home. And I still didn't know where the bathrooms were and I didn't want to ask. My mother offered to buy me a soda, and my throat really was quite dry and she would think something was wrong if I refused soda, so I drank a Dr. Pepper. I figured it wouldn't take us that long to get home. But then there was traffic. When I finally got home, I was about to go to the toilet when my phone made a notification sound and stupid ADHD me, stupid phone-addicted me, got distracted looking at my phone. I was only brought back to reality when I felt a little spurt leak out. At which time I rushed to the toilet and barely made it. (If you don't count that one little spurt).

2 hours ago, desperatewet said:

Tuesday. I had to leave work to go take a test. I ride with someone to work and he wasn't ready to leave, so my mother was picking me up. I realized I kind of had to pee but it wasn't that bad. I didn't want to keep my mother waiting. When I got to the place, I was in a rush to get to my test, so I didn't go then either. Especially since I didn't exactly know where the bathrooms were. When I got out of my test, I was feeling so tired and frustrated I just wanted to go home. And I still didn't know where the bathrooms were and I didn't want to ask. My mother offered to buy me a soda, and my throat really was quite dry and she would think something was wrong if I refused soda, so I drank a Dr. Pepper. I figured it wouldn't take us that long to get home. But then there was traffic. When I finally got home, I was about to go to the toilet when my phone made a notification sound and stupid ADHD me, stupid phone-addicted me, got distracted looking at my phone. I was only brought back to reality when I felt a little spurt leak out. At which time I rushed to the toilet and barely made it. (If you don't count that one little spurt).

Wow! I really enjoyed reading that! Thank you for sharing. Is this something that happens frequently with your adhd? 

Yesterday actually I worked a long shift and then hit a ton of traffic when I got in the door home  I was leaking down my leg. I ran to the toilet but my daughter was using it so not having anytime left I grabbed a Starbucks cup and exploded into it getting half the piss on the floor. Video for proof.

055301D9-9C0B-4345-94C9-A3F9188FDC89.MOV
3 hours ago, nc_omo_dude said:

Wow! I really enjoyed reading that! Thank you for sharing. Is this something that happens frequently with your adhd? 

Getting distracted from what I'm supposed to be doing to do something else, yes. That specific situation, not as often because circumstances don't usually play out that way. I don't usually let myself get so desperate I'm on the verge of a completely unplanned accident.

3 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

Yesterday actually I worked a long shift and then hit a ton of traffic when I got in the door home  I was leaking down my leg. I ran to the toilet but my daughter was using it so not having anytime left I grabbed a Starbucks cup and exploded into it getting half the piss on the floor. Video for proof.

I know that in the past you have mentioned that you have a long commute, and having worked a long shift was wondering why you didn't have a pee, before leaving work?

Also you have mentioned on multiple occasions that you suffer from urge incontinence, was this a factor in your leaking down your legs when you finally got home, or was it simply that you needed to go so badly that it would not have made a difference when you started to leak?

Thanks for the video as well, I do enjoy all of them that you decide to post. Hope in the future that you may consider posting something longer showing the desperation leading up to the final release.

7 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Last time was yesterday! I was out in a shopping centre with my kids. I am a single parent and one of my children is disabled. I can’t leave them to go pee. When went round some shops and had lunch where I had a bottle of water. I was about 5 or six and very aware if I didn’t have the kids with me I would have visited a bathroom before heading home but that’s impossible with a disabled child! So few places really and truly cater for a child like my son! My daughter needed to go so I had to stand crossed legged outside with my son while she went but she is too young and small to look after her brother while I went. I had to steer them back to the car as by this time I was at a 7 and really wanting to pee. I was dancing typing my registration into the pay machine and fidgeting in the car driving home. 

Once home (25 minute trip) I had to get both children safely in the house and ensure my son was ok before I could finally run upstairs and use the toilet. By then I was on the very verge of peeing myself! I pulled my leggings and knickers down so quick as urine exploded out me so fast and furiously in a thick never ending stream! Boy was it a close call! 

First let me say that I'm sorry that your situation was caused due to a disabled child, I have great respect for a parent that has to deal with that situation as I have known several people over the years that have had to deal with similar situations and know that it can be trying on the best of days sometime.

That being said, the scenario that you described is the type that I like the best, out somewhere and in need of a pee, but unable to get relief, then to have to hold on till you get somewhere relief is finally accessible only to be further delayed, to the point that an accident is imminent. Glad that you made it to the bathroom dry, although if I had been with you in this situation the little devil in me may have tried to further delay you so the outcome would have been a bit different - LOL. 

7 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Oh my dear you and I are in a near identical boat and I have felt your pain many times. 

14 minutes ago, desp-fan2013 said:

I know that in the past you have mentioned that you have a long commute, and having worked a long shift was wondering why you didn't have a pee, before leaving work?

Also you have mentioned on multiple occasions that you suffer from urge incontinence, was this a factor in your leaking down your legs when you finally got home, or was it simply that you needed to go so badly that it would not have made a difference when you started to leak?

Thanks for the video as well, I do enjoy all of them that you decide to post. Hope in the future that you may consider posting something longer showing the desperation leading up to the final release.

I did pee before I left work but I work night shifts and usually hit a cup of coffee before my long ride home plus I normally stay hydrated depending on traffic I barely make it home, I’ll pull into a rest area, or if i can’t wait I pull over and humbly water the bushes. I’ll try to video more of the desperation it’s just when the urge hits its crushing and I really don’t have much time. 

4 minutes ago, gtg2468 said:

I did pee before I left work but I work night shifts and usually hit a cup of coffee before my long ride home plus I normally stay hydrated depending on traffic I barely make it home, I’ll pull into a rest area, or if i can’t wait I pull over and humbly water the bushes. I’ll try to video more of the desperation it’s just when the urge hits its crushing and I really don’t have much time. 

I wish I could car pool with you.

7 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

I'm waiting on a time you lose control in the car ?

On 11/18/2018 at 3:39 PM, gtg2468 said:

I thought you wore diapers, at least in situations like this?

On 11/18/2018 at 3:39 PM, gtg2468 said:

Wow you really did explode it all came out almost in one huge gush didn’t it? I bet that relief was incredible 

So, I wanted to hold earlier, but it was cold out today, I’m kinda sick, and I was super sneezy. I was at a park/trail earlier sipping some coffee trying to stay warm, but I got very sneezy and my bladder decided it had to go immediately. I went from like a 3 or 4 to a 8 or 9, and I walked as fast as I could down the hill for like 10 minutes till I got to the nearest bathroom.

It was a gross bathroom. I used it anyways. Just stood up instead. 

Mostly made it. Bout a baseball sized wet patch. If even. I zipped up my coat and it covered it. But I uh, left. Lol. Too cold to hang out in wet clothes. 

Ever since I started working I've been paying more attention to how much I drink, and when.  At university, everything was so structured: you had the lectures, but never for very long, and you could always go inbetween.  Now, it's not so much that I can't go as that I really don't want to be the one to disturb everyone by having to shuffle out---and even if they're not planned to be super long, it's not that hard for people to get carried away.  Only got kind of jittery once so far, but I have the feeling I'm automatically drinking more and more, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time...  Was kind of concerned today because I got called into a meeting unexpectedly, and I hadn't been for a while, but it turned out to be super short.

• 7 months later...
On 11/18/2018 at 8:39 AM, gtg2468 said:

I love this, I am just like that.  My desperation only lasts a few seconds before I gush like you did, only I am wearing a diaper.