Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

obvious desperation

Have ever been so obviously desperate, that someone asked you, if you have to pee even though you didn´t say ist?

Or at least did someone in the same situation ask you what the matter is or if something is wrong.

My girl freind once was with me in a bus and we sat in 2by2 seat with another couple sitting oposite from us. My GF was quiet fidgety because she had to very badly. But as always she didn´t mention it, because she is kind off too shy or proud. I am sure she tried to compose herself and hide her desperation, but failed in the end. After a few minutes the pther girl first asked her why she was so restless. When she expleined she was cold, the other girl asked her directly, if she has to pee.

Years ago I was taking pictures in a castle ruins with a friend. We were using tripods and spent a lot of time finding the right spots. I definitely had a very full bladder because I was holding it deliberately already for the whole day. So I had to grab myself every now and then and my friend mentioned: 'If you gotta pee, go pee - or is it your too tight jeans that cut into your balls?' I answered evasive and conceded that I really had to pee but also that my really tight jeans would pinch into my manhood as well. He laughed but to my disappointment he lost track of the matter.

22 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Yes I have! A few times I need high school or in work situations when I have been squirming and fidgety and somone has outright asked. I get embarrassed but do usually say yes as then I feel more able to put my hand between my legs which helps me hold. 

Once you are called out on your situation, do you then finally go in search of a bathroom, or do you continue to hold on.

I see that if nothing else it allows you to hold yourself without having to be so discreet about it, but if you just continue to hold yourself and not go to the restroom to pee do the people who you are with that noticed you desperate question why you continue to hold rather than going to seek relief?  

52 minutes ago, desp-fan2013 said:

Once you are called out on your situation, do you then finally go in search of a bathroom, or do you continue to hold on.

I see that if nothing else it allows you to hold yourself without having to be so discreet about it, but if you just continue to hold yourself and not go to the restroom to pee do the people who you are with that noticed you desperate question why you continue to hold rather than going to seek relief?  

It was usually during meetings, lectures or work situations where I could not actually go right then and there. I would never deny my need but always felt relived when someone commented (whispered or said in a way that not many heard) as the night I could do more to help myself hold. So I would then still hold until an ‘appropriate’ point and wonder if anyone was enjoying my predicament.

Because I hold almost until the breaking point a lot, even when I'm with my friends, it happens from time to time that someone asks if I have to use a bathroom. I guess when I'm really desperate, I can't hide the tension and desperation moves from people that know me well. I even got a remark a few times that I'll wet myself again, because I wait so long.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
42 minutes ago, daisyduke said:

yeah, i was often desperate in my early teens because i found it embarassing to ask for a toilet. i tried to hide my desperation but squirming and crossing legs often made it noticable for others. also i tried to hold my crotch when nobody was watching pr put some pressure on it but sometimes people saw it and then asked if i needed to pee bad.

I've been like that too my entire life. Gotten a little easier with age. My younger years were fraught with anxiety due to that.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, Holdimax said:

Years ago I was taking pictures in a castle ruins with a friend. We were using tripods and spent a lot of time finding the right spots. I definitely had a very full bladder because I was holding it deliberately already for the whole day. So I had to grab myself every now and then and my friend mentioned: 'If you gotta pee, go pee - or is it your too tight jeans that cut into your balls?' I answered evasive and conceded that I really had to pee but also that my really tight jeans would pinch into my manhood as well. He laughed but to my disappointment he lost track of the matter.

I love that too, deliberately holding it, not pee all Day long. It feels so good to have the Bladder full, need to go but don‘t.

This has happened to me a few times and I always find it really embarrassing if people notice that I need to pee. I have always been shy about admitting my need so I try my best to hide it if I’m desperate, but sometimes it’s too difficult to keep still and not fidget around especially when I really need to go. Here’s a few occasions that I remember off the top of my head:

At school I had asked to go to the toilet before a PE lesson but my teacher wouldn’t let me go. During the start of the lesson we had to do stretching exercises and I needed a piss so badly that I could hardly stand still and kept having to hold myself through my PE shorts. My friend also needed a pee and was squirming even more than I was. A couple of times I saw my teacher looking over at me and I really hoped she’d let me go for a wee soon. After about ten minutes she stopped the lesson and said to my friend “Do you need the toilet?” and he nodded, so she let him go and he ran out. She then turned to me and I started to blush. “Do you need it as well?” she asked and I nodded, then she said “OK you can go, be quick” and I ran out to the toilets down the corridor and had a very relieving pee next to my friend who was already peeing a waterfall into the urinal!

Another time after school just after the last lesson of the day, I was absolutely bursting for a piss as I had not chance to go at lunch and we were not allowed to go during afternoon lessons, and I’d been drinking lots of water all day. I went straight to the boys toilets after the bell rang but they were locked. When I realised the door was locked I bent over in desperation and held myself, and at that moment an attractive drama teacher walked through the door behind me. She must have noticed how bursting I was because she tried to unlock the toilets for me, even though teachers were not supposed to open the student toilets once they had been locked after school. She said something like “I’m probably not supposed to unlock them for you, but you look desperate” and I remember blushing like mad. Her key wouldn’t work and the door reminded stubbornly locked much to my frustration, and she apologised for teasing me!

I remember going to a friends house straight after school and I had not had chance to go the toilet all day, so by the time we finally walked to his house I was absolutely dying to pee and could hardly stand still. When we got inside I was too shy to ask where his toilet was and I ended up standing in the kitchen talking to his mum while my friend went upstairs. I was trying to stand still and not let on that I was close to soaking my grey school trousers right there in her kitchen, but I was so desperate that I couldn’t help but pace, cross my legs and bounce from foot to foot. After a few minutes I went to go upstairs and before I walked out of the kitchen she said “by the way, the loo’s upstairs on the left” and smiled at me, so I clearly wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding how badly I wanted to pee!

I have a few more stories like this if anyone is interested?

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

This has happened to me a few times and I always find it really embarrassing if people notice that I need to pee. I have always been shy about admitting my need so I try my best to hide it if I’m desperate, but sometimes it’s too difficult to keep still and not fidget around especially when I really need to go. Here’s a few occasions that I remember off the top of my head:

At school I had asked to go to the toilet before a PE lesson but my teacher wouldn’t let me go. During the start of the lesson we had to do stretching exercises and I needed a piss so badly that I could hardly stand still and kept having to hold myself through my PE shorts. My friend also needed a pee and was squirming even more than I was. A couple of times I saw my teacher looking over at me and I really hoped she’d let me go for a wee soon. After about ten minutes she stopped the lesson and said to my friend “Do you need the toilet?” and he nodded, so she let him go and he ran out. She then turned to me and I started to blush. “Do you need it as well?” she asked and I nodded, then she said “OK you can go, be quick” and I ran out to the toilets down the corridor and had a very relieving pee next to my friend who was already peeing a waterfall into the urinal!

Another time after school just after the last lesson of the day, I was absolutely bursting for a piss as I had not chance to go at lunch and we were not allowed to go during afternoon lessons, and I’d been drinking lots of water all day. I went straight to the boys toilets after the bell rang but they were locked. When I realised the door was locked I bent over in desperation and held myself, and at that moment an attractive drama teacher walked through the door behind me. She must have noticed how bursting I was because she tried to unlock the toilets for me, even though teachers were not supposed to open the student toilets once they had been locked after school. She said something like “I’m probably not supposed to unlock them for you, but you look desperate” and I remember blushing like mad. Her key wouldn’t work and the door reminded stubbornly locked much to my frustration, and she apologised for teasing me!

I remember going to a friends house straight after school and I had not had chance to go the toilet all day, so by the time we finally walked to his house I was absolutely dying to pee and could hardly stand still. When we got inside I was too shy to ask where his toilet was and I ended up standing in the kitchen talking to his mum while my friend went upstairs. I was trying to stand still and not let on that I was close to soaking my grey school trousers right there in her kitchen, but I was so desperate that I couldn’t help but pace, cross my legs and bounce from foot to foot. After a few minutes I went to go upstairs and before I walked out of the kitchen she said “by the way, the loo’s upstairs on the left” and smiled at me, so I clearly wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding how badly I wanted to pee!

Always interested in your amazing stories! 

8 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I love your stories, especial when you are forced to hold it extreme long, where you have no chance to go all day long. Please write more of that.

I had it on a road trip as a kid with my dad in the back of his truck needing to pee bad. I drank lots of soda during the time in the back of the truck.

I was too shy to tell my dad I needed to go bad. I did wet my pants a little but n one can see. My steep mom drove she say that she need to pee bad and I say I need too.

She say you should of say something.

I also have been at work needed to go bad but so busy I cant and had to hold it a long time. I been on other road trips holding it a long time say noting and needing to go bad.

Not me, I tried to hide my need. But one of my classmates was so desperate that teacher noticed it. She asked him but he was too shy as me to admit it and only said that there was too cold at classrom and that was reason why he trembled.

So lesson continued with spanish listening and he peed himself. Nobody noticed it in lesson due to listening but during break everyone laughed at him.

I'm usually too shy to admit the need to pee as well as let anyone else know I need to pee. There was only one time in my memory that some one found me need to pee badly.

When I was in high school, we had a class about 75 min long. One day, I feel  the urge to pee only several min into the class and it became bursting only 20 min into the class. I was on the edge of wetting myself and could not sit still on the chair. I kept squirming and shifting the position, try my best to hold my pee in. During that time, some classmates asked my if I'm ok. I still did not want to admit and just replied I'm fine. But I think they all knew what I want to do. 

I lasted to the break time finally and peed about 3 min in the bathroom. It is also the closest case that I'm about to wetting myself accidentally. 

Edited by anthoney (see edit history)
Guest richard2

Yes, I got that a lot as a kid. Like many have said I was sort of shy and easily embarrassed to ask so ended up holding to the point of noticeable desperation.

Some teachers were inclined to be nice about it and ask if I needed to go even if that in itself was embarrassing. Others seemed to  deliberately ignore it as if to see how long I could hold it before I raised my hand or had an accident in class

Many times I've been desperate in public to the point where I can't stand still. Often it's because I've deliberately gone out to be desperate in public. In my experience it's very rare for anyone to comment on it or even notice, but it has happened a couple of times.

Once, a few years ago, I was driving, maybe 20 miles from home, and I was bursting to pee. It was late evening. I stopped at a supermarket somewhere on the edge of a town. The supermarket itself was closed, but its petrol station was still open. So I pulled in. At the time I was a bit shy about just going in and asking if they had a toilet, so I parked up next to the petrol pump and started filling the tank, hoping there would be a toilet inside the kiosk, while squirming and crossing my legs.

When I finished filling the tank and went in to pay, I couldn't immediately see a customer toilet. I didn't want to look like I was looking for one though, so I just walked up to the counter. There were two women behind the counter, maybe in their 30s or 40s, who were smiling as I came in and seemed to have shared a joke just before.

While I was paying with my card, I couldn't stand still. I was trying to act casual but it wasn't really working - I was bobbing up and down and standing with my legs tightly crossed. One of the women was looking down at my legs and smiling. I caught her eye and smiled back, thinking that she probably knew I was bursting but that she wouldn't say anything.

For a moment I thought she might instead have been looking at my jeans. Often I wear women's clothes if I'm going out and won't meet anyone I know, and here I was wearing some very tight, light-blue, women's skinny jeans.

Then she said "Are you okay? Do you need the loo?"

I felt myself blush bright red, and said "is it obvious?" with a nervous laugh. The other woman offered to let me use the staff toilet, and I said "yeah, I could do with going to the loo..." which was a huge understatement! I used the staff toilet and came out very, very relieved! The staff member who let me use the toilet kept staring at my women's jeans as I walked past... I just smiled and thanked her, but I was pretty embarrassed by the whole thing!

Another time, just a year or two ago, I was at a railway station, again bursting for the loo. By this time I'd lost most of my shyness about letting other people know I needed to go. I tried the toilet door on the platform, but it was locked. It was only a small local station, and they lock the toilets in the evening.

An older woman on the opposite platform - the platform for the train I was waiting for - saw me try the door and called over, quite loudly, to ask if I needed the loo. Of course I replied that I did. She suggested I go in an alleyway somewhere, because there weren't any toilets anywhere nearby, but I said that I was okay, I'd just wait for the train, and crossed over the footbridge and sat on the bench on that platform.

Again, I was wearing tight women's skinny jeans. I didn't think I looked that desperate, but I was crossing my legs and bouncing my leg up and down. The woman came over to me and offered me her empty drinks bottle ("it's not good for you to hold it... go round the corner and do it in this if you want, I won't look..."). That was quite embarrassing, but even so, the pressure in my bladder tempted me to try it. Nevertheless I declined, saying I'd just wait and use the toilets on the train, it's only 10 minutes or so. In reality I was really desperate and thought I might have to spurt in my jeans before too long.

We chatted for a while until the train came, and I was getting more and more desperate, and she obviously knew it. She was very nice about it, I think she just found the situation funny. Eventually the train arrived, and I darted in, found a loo which was luckily open, and had a much-needed pee. I'd spurted in my jeans a little, and it wasn't too noticeable. When I came out I sat down opposite her. She asked if I'd found a loo, I said that I had, but I don't think she noticed my wet jeans. Again it was quite an embarrassing experience at the time, but now I quite like looking back on it.