Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever questioned why you get turned on by pee?

Have you ever wondered why pee turns you on by the opposite gender? Like literally everything in life pees. It’s all the same fluids, same smell, same color, same sensation. But somehow it’s like the opposite gender (or whatever your sexual preference is) is a special kinda pee. I mean I try not to question it too much. It is what it is and I think it’s fucking sexy. But it is an interesting thing to think about. 

Edited by kenken4k (see edit history)

Ok Yeah I’ve got my stuff all figured out regarding this fetish I kinda break it down into 3 sub categories of piss diapers and shit 

I like the embarrassment of an accident and the idea of a woman in a skirt wetting herself and being able to hide it 

And  the naughtiness of them doing a taboo thing on purpose the the purpose wetting 

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)

I more question why they made pee "taboo" or "evil", for the same reasons you said. If they hadn't, it wouldn't have become a fetish for me. Or else both it and wam would have together maybe, since neither would be naughtier than the other. As for opposite gender, aside from wanting to apply it to those I find attractive, I also felt they were "immune" to that sort of thing for a while since it was more often to be seen with male characters in movies. (Lack of fart scenes for them likely helped give me my fart fetish too)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I more question why they made pee "taboo" or "evil", for the same reasons you said. If they hadn't, it wouldn't have become a fetish for me. Or else both it and wam would have together maybe, since neither would be naughtier than the other. As for opposite gender, aside from wanting to apply it to those I find attractive, I also felt they were "immune" to that sort of thing for a while since it was more often to be seen with male characters in movies. (Lack of fart scenes for them likely helped give me my fart fetish too)

That’s another question I ask to. I I hate how it’s frowned upon. Tbh I don’t think pee is as gross as most people make it out to be. 

3 hours ago, kenken4k said:

That’s another question I ask to. I I hate how it’s frowned upon. Tbh I don’t think pee is as gross as most people make it out to be. 

Neither do I. Like I don't get turned off by male wetting, but male scat or farts would turn me off. I can definitely see how scat and farts are considered gross, since they both smell real bad and such. I even used to be disgusted by scat, even if female-oriented, and even now it's not my strongest fetish, and it has to be either messing or playing in it, and with any animal but a horse it would gross me out. Pee is actually sterile, and while it has its distinctive smell it's not really a disgusting one. And despite the parts of the body it comes out of, if it were truly considered as sexual as what else comes out of there, then omorashi wouldn't be called a fetish.

Boogers and snot are gross too, and so is spit, and yet they're not considered NSFW, what makes them better than pee?

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I'm not into holding or desperation, just wetting, any gender, doing or seeing.   My interest started at an early age, well before puberty, I think I first noticed it at age about 7 or 8.  I suspect it is a rebellion against the discipline of dry pants, it's so nice to just let go and not bother about toilets, or to see someone else taking the same attitude.  Now I'm in my 60's, widowed and family grown,  there is nobody around to tell me not to do it.  As the allure of women's bodies seems to be fading with age, wetting remains a constant source of sexual arousal.

For me, I like seeing the pee dancing (which is cute) and physical holding, and the actual wetting.  There's an embarrassment factor to it and the taboo of doing something that you were trained at a very young age to avoid - wetting yourself - as it's seen in society to be a very embarrassing / naughty thing to wet yourself, or otherwise pee where you are "not supposed to", is a turn on for some reason.  Also having a pee accident in class when I was little certainly contributed to spark of the fetish.

It has seemed pretty self-explanatory ever since I learned about sex and sexual appetite.  Omorashi fascination preceded that by nearly a decade!  So the question has to be approached in the order that things actually happened:

a) I was fascinated and entranced by girls losing volitional control of that specific part of themselves

b) The fascination was definitely about how they're different there. Girl parts.  I had that fascination in a general way, not just about wetting, but it still translated in my own mind as "I must be perverted, I really have an obsession about where girls pee from, how it looks different in their pants.  (Better not let anyone find out or I'll get teased about it forever)"

c) In the era before I learned about adult-style sexual appetite, if you asked me what that part of the body is for, well, it's where you pee from, duh!  Yes, I knew also where babies came from, but I didn't know about being horny.  Parents and other adults made sex sound like something you only did when you wanted a baby.  So my own horniness and fascination with girl parts was connected with "that's where she pees from"

d) And the loss-of-control stuff?  Well yeah, a part of sexuality has to do with either wanting to be pushed off-balance and ravished a bit or to do that to someone else, the interplay of sexual aggressive impulses and the vulnerability to them, the fascination with another person's arousal, you know?  So once again, in the era before I knew much about sexuality per se, these feelings were linked to "that's where she pees from" + "ooh it's so delicious to imagine her losing control, for me to make her lose control, even"

e) Sexual appetite is an urgency.  Needing to pee is an urgency.  The notion of a girl feeling more and more urgency was experienced pretty much the same way as a girl getting more and more aroused and wanting to be touched there and so on.

Edited by KnottyBuoy (see edit history)

Well....

I've questioned, yes, and found some clues, but no really complete answers....

The best I've come up with is this:  I get turned on by pissing my pants, which is why i get turned on by watching a woman piss her pants.  I can say that my appreciation started before puberty, so it wasn't sexual at first, but the first time I masturbated was just after flooding my gym shorts, and that made the connection.  

On 11/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, facade said:

All I can say is I have early memories from preschool being into it. I remember being very interested if my classmates in preschool needed to use the toilet, boy or girl, no idea why. I don't remember anything before that, but as far as I know I had a normal childhood. It's almost like I was born with it. 

Wow, I think I felt the exact same way through elementary school.. I was always fascinated by it, also I would get literally angry if a teacher refused to let another student go. And I don't know, I guess when puberty hit around 13-14, I started sexualizing it.. 

I chalk it up to the neurological equivalent of a crossed wire in my brain. I can't think of any particular incident in what memories I still have of my formative years that would prompt something like this, so it must be a side effect of some other connection or connections being made. Like a Rube Goldberg Machine where all these other things happen in sequence to get to a given end result, and one of those intermediate events took on a life of its own.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:45 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Neither do I. Like I don't get turned off by male wetting, but male scat or farts would turn me off. I can definitely see how scat and farts are considered gross, since they both smell real bad and such. I even used to be disgusted by scat, even if female-oriented, and even now it's not my strongest fetish, and it has to be either messing or playing in it, and with any animal but a horse it would gross me out. Pee is actually sterile, and while it has its distinctive smell it's not really a disgusting one. And despite the parts of the body it comes out of, if it were truly considered as sexual as what else comes out of there, then omorashi wouldn't be called a fetish.

Boogers and snot are gross too, and so is spit, and yet they're not considered NSFW, what makes them better than pee?

Exactly. Shit I even think feet is worse as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Brittanybunny said:

I wonder why but i also kinda know my answer, its fun to imagine the feeling of someone else’s desperation, you yourself know how relieving it is to pee and the feeling of it coming out, how warm it is when you wet yourself, i imagine all those feelings when watching my lover wet, and it just makes it hot

I swear, everytime I see your screen name, I can't help but think of the name "Brittney spears"

On 11/18/2018 at 10:00 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I'll never understand feet. But definitely in no position to judge people with foot fetishes

Yeah, you're right. We're a community full of people into pee and poo, so we really shouldn't question or judge other fetishes. 

Well, besides gore fetishes. That shit is Fucked up. 

• 1 year later...

I've got a fair idea why I piss myself. It's to do with having my penis tucked between my thighs and held there by a diaper. The one I don't understand at all is my love of scat. It came to me totally out of the blue when I was about 13. I got dirtier as I got older.

BTW, spitting is far dirtier than pissing. It contains a fair quantity of bacteria, especially the thick gobs expelled by people who spit on the footpath.

Edited by Dunney (see edit history)

Let's see if I can try to explain it like this:

"Have you ever wondered why cum turns you on by the opposite gender? Like literally everything in life ejaculates. It’s all the same fluids, same smell, same color, same sensation. But somehow it’s like the opposite gender (or whatever your sexual preference is) is a special kinda cum. I mean I try not to question it too much. It is what it is and I think it’s fucking sexy. But it is an interesting thing to think about. "

(read that fully, it's not a direct quote)

There's no special doubt why more vanilla people like sex with their partners, I'd argue the reason I prefer pee from some people and not just literally every being on the planet is for the same reasons. I don't think it's anything so special or unique for omorahsi.